Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (830519 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is a real Christmas miracle o! cheesy Congrats to all who received ITA today and also the PPR recipients. I just love hearing good news on this forum smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jimmychuks2018: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks dear. Can I use admin assistant to apply under provincial nominee

quote author=joo2018 post=73983742]Ok then, you are good to go.

NB: the wordings of your reference letter should not be identical to that of the NOC.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flowmama: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

The only ECA body that has any business with your NECO is WES.
So the DoB on NECO cannot be a determinant of which organisation you use for ECA.
But to answer your question; Yes. NECO includes the DoB on the transcript

H, Please is this for a fact about DoB on NECO transcript ? Need to know please so I can decide cos I have an issue with that. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
mojohnny:
Searched online couldn't get an email.
Finally found a complaints page and I filled my complaints there.
They promised to revert to me in 5 days.
Kindly direct me on how to find the complaint page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations, to all ITA recipients. I pray for speedy application for you all and for all of you waiting for the next step may favour and speed follow you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks so much boss. Appreciate sir.......smiles
sokem:

I don't usually comment, I just read and sink in information but when I saw your post, I jumped and so happy. Congratulations to you. You have been so helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Chai! Chineke!! Na me be this?? See as i dey look CIC ITA mail do yanga. I no even ready to open, like make I leave am till next week sef......lols.

Before now, I know have got wonderful people better than a thousand friends on this thread. Your tots, expressions and spirited hearts since i posted my IELTS experience on this thread still marvels me till tomorrow.

And I can't just appreciate you all enough on this day for celebrating our great news with us and welcoming us to this final lap with success wishes.

To our other colleagues still waiting in one way or the other, I have only one secret that has alwz kept me going strong if you don't mind. It is to just continue thanking and appreciating God in any/every circumstance. If he has done it for you, never stop thanking him and if na waiting list you still dey, continue to thank him still. Like a popular yoruba song goes: "Praise is his food(2x), he doesn't eat garri or ifokore(an ijebu food), praise is his only food".
Continue to praise him & we shall rejoice with you too on this thread.

Finally to my IELTS people, we've started something already and believe me your Success news will sweet me more than the joy I've felt this day. Bravooo guys!

I must not go with saying big thanks to TravelBunny, Skywalk, Flosk(my co. ITArian), and Adebee who have been doing an immense work on our solo IELTS group for our IELTS takers. Only God will reward you beautifuls! I as well wish all our IELTS Takers in the group and beyond a beautiful outcome whenever they sit for their tests.
Once again, Thanks my beautiful NLanders. Thank God I have you guys!!!!!!!

Congratulations sir! I almost screamed in church. I'm so happy for you. I decree speed for the road ahead. For the weeks you have waited, I speak recovery and restoration. I rejoice with you. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Smiles......Many thanks to the star that alwz glitters
GlitteringStar2:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! This is nice. Congratulations to all ITA recipients.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Canadianhome( in your wassey's voice), thanks so very much my broda. God bless you real big!
Canadahome:

I shouted in the bus now like say na my own ITA. Congrats bro. You deserve it. You are a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by djpoepe(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
I’m happy to be here and I Am happy to get started.
While trying to get ready, I would like to know who has ever evaluated msc result from university of Ibadan! Do they send my mail and how long does it take?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks so much my person. Am grateful sir. Much love
Teqla:

Congratulations, been praying for this for you and it's finally here.......it ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Amen my beloved(smiles). God bless & be with us all. Thanks!!!
Youtook:

Congratulations sir! I almost screamed in church. I'm so happy for you. I decree speed for the road ahead. For the weeks you have waited, I speak recovery and restoration. I rejoice with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
congrats everyone...

Speedy process y'all....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
flowmama:

H, Please is this for a fact about DoB on NECO transcript ? Need to know please so I can decide cos I have an issue with that. Thanks
Yes they do, both WAEC and NECO for that matter. Save yourself the stress. Use ICES for your ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow! What a joyous day! Congratulations to all those who got PPR and especially ITA today.

@Wasseynewest, I dey see your headlight everywhere. Congrats and keep doing good.

....back to silent mode.......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello fam.

It's ITA finally! In the past week, my anxiety for a back-to-back draw today has been.......sigh.

@wasseynewest: congrats bro!
@boundlessjoy: thanks sis, i am deeply humbled, God bless you.
@obi1conte: Yes, I did bro. Thanks a bunch my good man.
@raphrulz, @Ramj: Thanks guys.
@Ifeoma77: my own darling. Many thanks. Your gesture is much appreciated.

Thank you ALL.

It's a lovely Christmas gift for all ITA and PPR recipients. Congrats guys! For everyone in their different stages, God-speed.
Inevitably, it will end in glamorous praise.

60 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations!!

Topsmamen:
Hello fam.

It's ITA finally! In the past week, my anxiety for a back-to-back draw today has been.......sigh.

Thank you ALL.

It's a lovely Christmas gift for all ITA and PPR recipients. Congrats guys! For everyone in their different stages, God-speed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakbend16: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Best201195:

Does the scratch card have the silver panel?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Hurray!!!!! ITA is here!!!! CRS finally drops to 439!!!! Congrats to many of us!!!!

Congratulations brother. God is indeed faithful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tescom: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
TrudeausGirl:
Hi guys. I've been a silent reader for a while now. I'm currently at 440 with a LRWS 9,7.5,7.5,7.5 I'm worried draws will not drop to the 440 range anymore with the high numbers that dive in the pool daily. Should I ask for a remark in Reading? I might get lucky and get 443 if it comes back with an upgrade. 46k is a lotta money to gamble away...

So you have the draw favours you.... Patience is the keu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
439. PPR rain. Can't stop smiling. I'm trying but can't.

Congrats to all today's clinchers.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats to all ITA clinchers for today

There is hope for those in the 430's

On another note,those who have gotten PR, biko how did you cope? This waiting game no easy at all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm overwhelmed with joy that i could cry right now.
Finally bagged an ITA after writing IELTS three times. Infact 4 sef because one of the results was not released due to headset malfunctioning.
God is good. I'm beyond ecstatic and this is the best christmas ever for me.
Congrats to everyone who got in with today's draw.
Please, anybody have a sample for gift deed?
Thank you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Favoured2505: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
This made me grin widely! I am particularly happy for you. Congratulations!
I am equally too excited for all the 439s that have patiently waited for this day. Congratulations to you all.
May God bless us all.
wasseynewest:
Chai! Chineke!! Na me be this?? See as i dey look CIC ITA mail do yanga. I no even ready to open, like make I leave am till next week sef......lols.
Once again, Thanks my beautiful NLanders. Thank God I have you guys!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Favoured2505: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
I feel your joy. I celebrate this milestone with you. Congratulations!
Ella99:
I'm overwhelmed with joy that i could cry right now.
Finally bagged an ITA after writing IELTS three times. Infact 4 sef because one of the results was not released due to headset malfunctioning.
God is good. I'm beyond ecstatic and this is the best christmas ever for me.
Congrats to everyone who got in with today's draw.
Please, anybody have a sample for gift deed?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thank you, Favoured2505

Favoured2505:
I feel your joy. I celebrate this milestone with you. Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flowmama: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Yes they do, both WAEC and NECO for that matter. Save yourself the stress. Use ICES for your ECA

Thanks, i appreciate. The challenge is that i already started with WES before the whole WAEC/NECO verification...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
My beloved elders on the thread, I still would have advised she holds on. Analysing today's draw now I discovered that even at 439 CRS, the Tie break rule was dated far back of Feb 8th. Logically, this means there is no entry of even 440 in that pool as of the draw time.
Now, between today and next draw, I doubt if we could have much entrance that could make the first 2019 draw go beyond 443. The "only issue" I for see is if draw is delayed beyond 2wks and that is only visible if the number in the pool by then is not up to 3,900. Of course that means she will be grossly affected. Besides, we never know if the ITA nos will be increased upward of 3,900 as 2019 CIC nomination target go increase, which presents a strong case for her 443 again. Na this condition of unaccompanying dey pain me oooo. Elders please intervene.
laghopeful20181:
my IELTS EXPIRES ON 7TH JANUARY.

IF I DONT GET IN THE NEXT ONE THEN I HAVE TO WRITE IELTS AGAIN.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mama de Mama... Congratulations
flosk:
Yes

ITA on a super duper wednesday.
My boys are playing, turning the house upside down and doing all sorts, they are wondering why I have not smacked them. They didn't know that

ITA has landed for them.

Thank you lord.

Please who has qlife slot that they are not using for a family of 4

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cntabs(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Praise God!!! ITA has landed. December 19th

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hello fam.

@obi1conte: Yes, I did bro. Thanks a bunch my good man.
@raphrulz, @Ramj: Thanks guys.

Thank you ALL

Congrats Topsmamen, Ifeoma have you said congrats to him *covers face* tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
ITA today 19 December
Thank You Lord

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.