Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (830656 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
MacShiff:

Your PPR will locate you very soon by the special Grace of God.

Ameeeeennnnn!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations people of God Engr2000, wenks, Fresty, dumsydsassy1, MacShiff

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2019
The holidays messed with the timeline for MEP. Late November applicants are even just getting theirs. So worry not smiley

Barryston:
Good morning Fam,

Dec 8th AOR but no med pass notification yet...should I be worried?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
DrMrsCK:

She is not in Canada. I doubt she even knows about the program. We only wanted to mention her just in case she decides to come to Canada some day.

I know someone in the same scenario. His immediate younger sister reduced her age due to some error, making her have the same age with her younger sister.
He only included his youngest sister in the application.
Both sisters have traveled to US and Canada, hence there is no chance in correcting that error again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dickson007: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Hi Guys, for work history, does it raise any flag if a job one is claiming points on has a job title is written as "system integration consultant/ Business Analyst"?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by irocalot042: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
xyoung:
IT SEEMS THE ALMIGHTY NEBOSH IGC OR NEBOSH DIPLOMA ISN'T RECOGNIZED IN CANADA.

ALL THE JOB POST IN THEIR CIC JOB BANK REQUIRE CRSP. NO MENTION OF NEBOSH AT ALL. CRSP GIVE EXTRA 50 POINTS BUT I HEARD

I NEED TO WRITE CRSP EXAM AND THE EXAM IS DONE IN CANADA ONLY.

HOW DO I WRITE A CRSP EXAM IN CANADA ??

Canada doesn't accept NEBOSH but there's an MOU btw BCRSP and NEBOSH (Diploma) and IOSH alike that allows you switch one certain for another so far you pass their final exams. I'm a safety professional myself and I've been finding it hard getting the CRSP certification. Message me and let's discuss more. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
irocalot042:

Canada doesn't accept NEBOSH but there's an MOU btw BCRSP and NEBOSH (Diploma) and IOSH alike that allows you switch one certain for another so far you pass their final exams. I'm a safety professional myself and I've been finding it hard getting the CRSP certification. Message me and let's discuss more. Cheers

Am also interested in this discussion, am a safety professional too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
irocalot042:

I'm a safety professional myself and I've been finding it hard getting the CRSP certification. Message me and let's discuss more. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sype: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Good morning everyone, I must say thanks to everyone for their contributions, and congrats to those who have their ppr already and to those expecting theirs real soon.
Please my question is about this Wes evaluation, I read on page 1 that it is highly unnecessary to send waec to Wes for evaluation since it adds nothing. This is why I went with Wes though evaluating my ND and Bsc certs. Just waiting for my schools to send the transcripts this week. My confusion is seeing folks talk about sending waec certificate to Wes like Wes recently made it compulsory?? Please I need clarity from anyone. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Alobay: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello wonderful House, please can I use my father in-law or mother in-law gift of N5 million as a POF. I mean can it be acceptable as a gift for my proof of fund, let's say if it is credited to my bank account one month or anytime before I submit my application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by irocalot042: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Harjeehbaday:

Am also interested in this discussion, am a safety professional too

Great! Have you got any of the popular certifications NEBOSH or IOSH? If you're a member of either bodies with a certification, it's easier to proceed to a CRSP

https://www.bcrsp.ca/sites/default/files/documents/Doc.167%20BCRSP%20NEBOSH%20MOU%20Signed%20September%2017%202018.pdf

That's the MOU btw BCRSP and NEBOSH. I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alobay:
Hello wonderful House, please can I use my father in-law or mother in-law gift of N5 million as a POF. I mean can it be acceptable as a gift for my proof of fund, let's say if it is credited to my bank account one month or anytime before I submit my application.

I believe any body can give someone a gift.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
irocalot042:

Great! Have you got any of the popular certifications NEBOSH or IOSH? If you're a member of either bodies with a certification, it's easier to proceed to a CRSP

https://www.bcrsp.ca/sites/default/files/documents/Doc.167%20BCRSP%20NEBOSH%20MOU%20Signed%20September%2017%202018.pdf

That's the MOU btw BCRSP and NEBOSH. I hope it helps

Thanks for sharing, as this concerns me too, are u presently in Canada? sent u a pm already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by alwayspositive8: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
So finally got the EOR of My third attempt... Writing changed to 7,while speaking remains unchanged...Though am getting tired already but I know that my redeemer Liveth,He will perfect all for me.
alwayspositive8:
Bro like I said before I haven't felt so negative about myself like am feeling now..... what can I do to overcome this... I don't even know what else to do again... Though may afford one last one... But The fear of not passing that actually scares me...

1st attempt -7.5,8.5,6.5,7
2nd attempt - 8.0,6.5,7,5.5
3rd attempt - 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5
LRWS..

Those are my exam timelines..

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kemkem30(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
conebeam:

Pls how can she provide evidence of ongoing relationship
Thanks.

My spouse and i don't live together all the time. from this ADR, the ideas i have right now are:
1. print out of skype/whatsapp/facetime calls we make
2. evidence of regular bank transfer from his account
3. entry/exit stamps

these are just things i would now add to my application with an LOE. I am also hoping to learn from responses.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello guys. Please I have a little problem. I just tried creating a profile and I got the message that I'm not eligible. I have 8.5,8,7,8 in LRWS while my spouse has 5,5,6,7.5 in LRWS. I have B1,B1,B1,C1 in TEF and I'm 27. But I'm getting "not eligible" in the account I'm trying to create. Please someone help me. I'm new here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sype:
My confusion is seeing folks talk about sending waec certificate to Wes like Wes recently made it compulsory?? Please I need clarity from anyone. Thanks alot.

Yes WES recently made verifying WAEC compulsory. See the post below for how to get it done if you're in Lagos.

etrange:

Just go to WAEC office (Yaba if you are in Lagos) and tell them you want to forward your result to WES. It is nothing new to them, people troop in there everyday for it. To save your time, go with two brown envelops, a colored print out of your scanned result, an affidavit, and some cash too (both for the processing fee and the waybill). Both DHL and Fedex will be there. Just pay them and collect the agent's number before leaving. They will pick it up from WAEC, waybill it and send you the tracking number.

Good Morning.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
How much did you say you will bring to Canada?
Do you have your ECA already?
How many years work experience do you have?

Palominopeaches:
Hello guys. Please I have a little problem. I just tried creating a profile and I got the message that I'm not eligible. I have 8.5,8,7,8 in LRWS while my spouse has 5,5,6,7.5 in LRWS. I have B1,B1,B1,C1 in TEF and I'm 27. But I'm getting "not eligible" in the account I'm trying to create. Please someone help me. I'm new here. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Amen!!!.

You need to practice speaking with someone.
All the best, it will end in praise.

kemkem30:

My spouse and i don't live together all the time. from this ADR, the ideas i have right now are:
1. print out of skype/whatsapp/facetime calls we make
2. evidence of regular bank transfer from his account
3. entry/exit stamps

these are just things i would now add to my application with an LOE. I am also hoping to learn from responses.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yes it's a recent development. WES now requires waec certificate. I suggest you start your waec application immediately because wes won't continue with your assessment until you send the waec. All the best.
Sype:
Good morning everyone, I must say thanks to everyone for their contributions, and congrats to those who have their ppr already and to those expecting theirs real soon.
Please my question is about this Wes evaluation, I read on page 1 that it is highly unnecessary to send waec to Wes for evaluation since it adds nothing. This is why I went with Wes though evaluating my ND and Bsc certs. Just waiting for my schools to send the transcripts this week. My confusion is seeing folks talk about sending waec certificate to Wes like Wes recently made it compulsory?? Please I need clarity from anyone. Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yes I just got the ECA this morning and I have about 5years work experience. I think I stated the right amount for me and my spouse, about $15,531. What do I do now? Review the profile and reenter?
smslive2:
How much did you say you will bring to Canada?
Do you have your ECA already?
How many years work experience do you have?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Review all the information provided and start over again!
Palominopeaches:
Yes I just got the ECA this morning and I have about 5years work experience. I think I stated the right amount for me and my spouse, about $15,531. What do I do now? Review the profile and reenter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by izzyI: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good day. I need clarification on an issue. I am an auditor in a bank confused on which Noc to go with 1111 or 0111. Can anybody help with this?? Looked through both Noc descriptions and i am confused cannot tie what i do to any of them 100%.pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Increase the proof of funds way past the minimum number.

Palominopeaches:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Palominopeaches:

why not input like $15,700, don't think the exact amount should be quoted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yes that's what I'm trying to do. But I just can't find a way to edit it again. �ote author=smslive2 post=74562682]Review all the information provided and start over again!
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
ArcUgo:
What comes to my mind is affidavit from friends and neighbors as well as pictures. Recent individual documents that references same address for both of them should also help.

Text messages between both of you. Bank transfers between you both etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
OK thanks. But how do I edit my profile? Can't seem to see an edit button
smslive2:
Review all the information provided and start over again!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
OK thank you. Will do just that
kashamadupe0906:

why not input like $15,700, don't think the exact amount should be quoted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm here praying and hoping MOD opens a test center in Ibadan ASAP......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please help embarassed I'm trying to modify/edit my profile but I can't find the button. I think I'm stuck cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
You CANNOT edit an ineligible profile... You need to START OVER AGAIN
Palominopeaches:
OK thanks. But how do I edit my profile? Can't seem to see an edit button

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.