Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824424 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Scbhoviv: 2:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Plz house what's next after criminality eligibility are passed and the officers review say a pass on everything and no concern.
Aor-july 29th.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OkunrinMeta: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Greatlady234:

In real life the correct place of birth is the one on his birth certificate. He has always assumed the other (without asking his parents) because that's where they grew up.

So the document to correct is the international passport?or no need to worry

I did my birth cirtificate myself as an adult for about N1500 at the time. I went to the local government, told them when and where I thought I was born and got the document the same day.

It appears what you need is to have matching information on both documents to put your minds at rest. It's an inconsequential detail that may be changed for the benefit of foreigners that may not know that Benin and Warri are almost the same place.

On the other hand, making changes on your international passport is significantly more expensive and difficult.

Or you could do the affidavits even though this is not the usual thing you use an affidavit for.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats to our PR choppers this week. God bless ur stay in Canada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by susant18: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Hi everyone, I have 2 different NOCs in the same organization, the first NOC for 2years 10months and the second NOC is 2years. Can I use the first NOC as the primary NOC?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Tojued:
Congrats @Macshiff

I'm loving this Monday Monday tonic that NDVO is giving us!

Thanks Tojued. Howfar with your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Scbhoviv:
Plz house what's next after criminality eligibility are passed and the officers review say a pass on everything and no concern.
Aor-july 29th.

Did you get any ghost update after your IP2 stage? If yes, it's likely your application has been approved.

Kindly call CIC tomorrow to ask if your application has been approved. Also ask them the office treating your file. If your application is confirmed approved. Send mail to NDVO.

Please don't send mail to ndvo if your application is yet to be approved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 5:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Again, God bless NDVO! They are the real MVP

Big big congratulations to @wenks, @Fresty my sis of life, @dumsydsassy1 (your faith brought tears to my eyes) and @MacShiff

Today was a good day.
May your new country favour you all.

thanks dear sis. yours is just around the corner,just believe. we will celebrate soonest. x.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Wow!!!!

This is beautiful news ooo.... felt like i was reading a novel.

We bless God for such beautiful news and hope it will extend to others in this house.

I'm highly excited for you sincerely...

Now i'll rate your PPR script 9/10... very good job and very detailed on each section.

Go and prosper in the new land.

God bless you.

wenks:

The Decision...
This journey started in 2017 when my family talked to me about considering the relocation thingy and that was how we started o. From Uniben transcript wahala to WES ECA to IELTS (kai this one humble me)..God was indeed faithful to us.

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.
My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2019

Congrats ooo..

Well, as is the practice here, we usually score PPR scripts...

We feel that PPR is a good testimony and worth writing with plenty words... at least to help others still coming up.

It is also a way to give back to this thread... where u acquired a lot from. I mean, if everyone was brief with his or her experiences, we wouldnt have learnt much here.

Well, without mincing words.... I'll rate your PPR script 2/10.... U can still do better to give it some flesh to touch different sections of the application so that I can remark.

I wish you success in your new land.

Go and prosper.

God bless.

Fresty:
hello everyone!!!! finally received my ppr this morning from NDVO!!!!!
ABEG, u people should not vex, I'm a woman of few words.. I don't have many gist... lol... so straight to the point!

just to say there were calls, cse and mails in between... the journey of a thousand miles just ended. wishing y'all waiting the best of luck .
@fizzile your turn! Cheeeeeeeee!!!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Tojued:

Lol the keys use to expire? Hahahaha e mean say all my own don disappear be that.
They do o. You have to enroll before 3 months or the key becomes invalid. And then after enrolling, the course gets deleted after some months too.

One of my keys expired before I could enroll, I want to finish all these other courses before gathering the liver to ask them for it back cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2019
I submitted for myself and my friend on the 10th of December, and it got to WES on the 22nd of December. I learnt WAEC closed for the year on the 22nd of Dec. probably they had not gotten your transcript as at then and moved it to this year. Why not ask the lady to give you the contact of the new person there.. I used FEDEX though..

Maritee:

Please how long did it take waec office to send your results to WES? I submitted my application to waec on the 13th of December, 2018 and I haven't gotten any feedback yet.
Is there anyone who submitted around that period and is also waiting for a response? Please let's rub minds together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2019
dumprep:

@raph.rulz: prof, happy new year sir. Kindly do the needful and award the appropriate PPR score. As your MIA assistant/class rep, i'm sorry for being disrespectful sir but I agree with @Tojue.d, if you try anyhow with this PPR announcement, you go see anyhow o. Lol.

grin grin grin grin told you the cold will reset many things tongue

Hi Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2019
@All

Please stop dropping police officer's contact details here, those doing that are aiding and abetting corruption in Nigeria.

lets stop aiding these corrupt police officers.

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Bleuocean:
Hi everyone,

Please I need anyone that can assist to help me clear this answer.
I have a cousin in Manitoba who wants to act as my sponsor/family member so I can get nominated for the PNP
but the problem is that he just got his permanent residence 3 months ago but has lived in Manitoba for over 4 years.
Is he still qualified to sponsor me?

Very unlikely.
He only can after 12 months of permanent residency.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations @dumsydsassy1 and @MacShiff
You put in your best efforts. This is a reward for perseverance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muvey10: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2019
2 weeks, submitted around the 13th and they Sen me message yesterday.Fedex
dasizzling:
I submitted for myself and my friend on the 10th of December, and it got to WES on the 22nd of December. I learnt WAEC closed for the year on the 22nd of Dec. probably they had not gotten your transcript as at then and moved it to this year. Why not ask the lady to give you the contact of the new person there.. I used FEDEX though..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muvey10: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2019
I submitted around that time, but used FedEx and got the message yesterday evening
Maritee:

Please how long did it take waec office to send your results to WES? I submitted my application to waec on the 13th of December, 2018 and I haven't gotten any feedback yet.

I even tried calling the courier lady for UPS (madam Ify) which I used but she didn't answer her calls until after a week or 2 and then told me she was no longer at that place again.

Is there anyone who submitted around that period and is also waiting for a response? Please let's rub minds together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ngezee29(f): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
wenks:

The Decision...
This journey started in 2017 when my family talked to me about considering the relocation thingy and that was how we started o. From Uniben transcript wahala to WES ECA to IELTS (kai this one humble me)..God was indeed faithful to us.

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.
My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2019
WAEC will take about two weeks or more to send your certificate. The delay might be because of the public holidays during the festive seasons. I suggest you give it another one week. Mine took two weeks.
All the best.
Maritee:

I even tried calling the courier lady for UPS (madam Ify) which I used but she didn't answer her calls until after a week or 2 and then told me she was no longer at that place again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Guys please I need help!!!! I just got my Wes evaluation and found that Wes made a mistake with my date of birth. They wrote 26th May Instead of 25th May, although the mistake came from waec because that's what they also wrote on my waec certificate. Please what do I do. I'm so worried ��
MacShiff:

Did you get any ghost update after your IP2 stage? If yes, it's likely your application has been approved.

Kindly call CIC tomorrow to ask if your application has been approved. Also ask them the office treating your file. If your application is confirmed approved. Send mail to NDVO.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Very fine
Engr2000:

Thanks Hephgirl.

How far with your App.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Again, God bless NDVO! They are the real MVP

Big big congratulations to @wenks, @Fresty my sis of life, @dumsydsassy1 (your faith brought tears to my eyes) and @MacShiff

Today was a good day.
May your new country favour you all.

Seriously, just what I was thinking when I started seeing all the recent PPR announcement cos only God knows when CIO plans to send PPR to those whose approved application are lying at their office. God bless NDVO Jare!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by vcole: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
MacShiff:

APPRECIATION:
I want to thank Almighty God for his love and favour and also want to thank my lovely wife and my lovely sister for her support and encouragement, she never gave up on us even when Ielts was dealing with us. I also want to thank mcstan18, Glitteringstar, newmum0610, vcole, 40manlappy, tojued, dupyshoo, happytbaby, esosa4real, ItsYourFriend, cochtrane for their supports.

It has ended in praise. Please don’t give up. Do it for yourself and your children. Please ignore the typo. Na rush I use type am now.
Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Wow!!!

The wait from when your application was approved to when your PPR was issued was long ooo. I'm just wondering why some VOs would hold back PPR mails.

I decree that everyone that all VOs begin to release all approved PPRs in Jesus Name.

I'm sincerely excited for you. Infact I almost skipped your PPR script thinking you just quoted another person's script.

I over love your story. Infact this is the best PPR script I have seen since I started marking. Not just did you display commitment and Faith in your application process, you displayed the attributes of a selfless wife throughout the process. I pray God grants me such a selfless one someday.

You were so detailed in your application, wrote about every single section, from your pre-ITA, post-ITA, Post-AOR to even post PPR. you are truly a blessing.

I'll rate you 9.89/10 grin grin grin grin. very wonderful score.

May Gos almighty in His power and might crown all your efforts with that of your family in the new land.

God bless you greatly.

Go and prosper.

Lord, I use this testimony as a point of contact to every one on this thread waiting for one thing or the other (ITA, ECA, PCC, IELTS, Medicals, AOR, PPR, Landing etc.), and I pray that all your expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus Name.

It shall all end in praise *in Teecan's Voice**

dumsydsassy1:
What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol sure thing naaaa... Very good one. Best so far!

Geetaybeks:

Its PPR People!!! I cannot even type..still overwhelmed and I feel numb. I don't think i have ever desired anything this much in my life like this.. chai! now i'm crying again... Izz this same cry since morning that did not allow me type this testimony since.. But i will push through the tears and type as e dey do me, as @dumprep has hyped it.

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Hopefully we shall all come to testify like you

Prof. Ralph..this should get a high score oh

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You wan overthrow me niii grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Engr2000:

Great story line!

Congrat dumsydsassy1

Prof must give you 10/10

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fidesa: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello house,

Please i need your advise.

ICAN sent my AAT transcript to WES for evaluation but WES stated that the transcript is incomplete because the subjects and grades were not included in the transcript.
I called ICAN and they said that they usually do not put grades and my case is the first time that WES would reject a transcript from them.
I'm confused at the moment and don't know what to do because both parties not willing to change their position and im left hanging.

Please advise me, im begging.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2019
All the best!
Now 2months+ post AOR now.

Will try SOPA and ACCESS. Tried NextStopCanada and PlanningforCanada. They asked for PPR mail.
Ifeoma77:

I dey o. As per new year, I decided to revisit the SOPA and ACCES courses I abandoned. Who knew that the assignments were this plenty and brutal.
And now I'm racing against the clock before my enrollment keys/access expire.
6 months Post-AOR in a couple of weeks. #OttawaGang cry cry grin
How's yours coming along?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EI2NU: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Please what's the email for NDVO?

MacShiff:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Your primary NOC should be at least 1yr.

susant18:
Hi everyone, I have 2 different NOCs in the same organization, the first NOC for 2years 10months and the second NOC is 2years. Can I use the first NOC as the primary NOC?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
fmsimple:
Congratulations @dumsydsassy1 and @MacShiff
You put in your best efforts. This is a reward for perseverance.

Thanks fmsimple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
An affidavit plus LOE should suffice for this. I may be wrong, but I doubt if WES would be willing to correct it since they now reference date of birth from WAEC or NECO and as you have mentioned, the error came from WAEC. I don't think this should warrant further delay to your EE journey except you are not in a hurry to enter the pool. The extreme alternative may be to use ICES (if you have cheese to burn wink) and more time to wait.
Palominopeaches:
Guys please I need help!!!! I just got my Wes evaluation and found that Wes made a mistake with my date of birth. They wrote 26th May Instead of 25th May, although the mistake came from waec because that's what they also wrote on my waec certificate. Please what do I do. I'm so worried ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.