Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822109 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ramj:

So this people want my special hymn to waste abi.

Okay oooo

Kwantinue

It won't waste, we will use it next week.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Talking:

In that case, LOE post-ITA will suffice.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
adebee16:

I really don't think it should be a problem.A LOE should suffice just so it doesn't seem like conflicting information. Just do a detailed explanation of the mode of study and how you were able to work full time and study.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
joo2018:

Just state what is on your program. IRCC only strict about that for those with Canadian education.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tojued:

If your work was full time your masters should be part time. NOUN is part time and flexible. Our motto is 'work and learn' grin

If I were you I'd use 2017 as completion date for the masters. Just because it's noun as in a possibility your project result did not appear in transcript in that 2015 you submitted.

Lol... thanks bro.

But technically, NOUN is not part time but distance learning (correspondence). You can't earn a degree in 4yrs in a part time mode but you can in NOUN.

Like someone said, I'll just go with full time and explain it's via correspondence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eshay(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eshay:
Hello house, I'm yet to enter the pool because of WES and hubby's ICES. However, we are trying to gather all resources while we await our Eca. My Aunt (my mother's twin sister) intend to give us part of our required pof as gift deed but the issue now is we do not bear the same surname as she is from my maternal side. How do I proof your relationship in the absence of birth certificate. Is there any place to fill in mother's maiden name in the application process?
Please help me out with suggestions.

Biko please help me out with this question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Anyone with a January booking at Qlife and is willing to swap for my mid-February booking should quote me or send a mail, I'll make the swap work. Single applicants
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Remayo86: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank you so much
Babeakosua:
general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by larrygal(f): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
plwase can anyone recommend any online material source for ielts or if you have any material you can share
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DUBES(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pls I need help with my ITA application. In the personal history it requires I feel the event of my last 10years without any gap in the years which I have done and even went beyond the 10year period and yet it tells me there is a problem in completing it whichbI have checked repeatedly and some say it may be a bug. Pls what can I do to resolve it. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
larrygal:
plwase can anyone recommend any online material source for ielts or if you have any material you can share

What happened to the ones already shared on this thread and previous threads, or the Ielts thread, or google?

Learn to help yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
etrange:
So WES promised to complete my assessment yesterday. Till now, nothing from them. The status is still saying it's due on the 4th of this months (yesterday).

Y'all should calm me down...

How did it go, is your WES out yet? My DH was due since 7th yet nothing. I don't understand WES again...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Debsify:
same here o

Pls confirm if yours is out yet and when?. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenolyfavour: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmartt(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello everyone, kindly help me on the below information.

I got a job offer from a company in Canada, they also sent me an INVITATION LETTER of which a copy was also emailed to Canada Immigration visa section for visa processing.

Below is the mail I just got from the Canada Immigration visa section,

Dear visa applicant, 

Your application form to work in XYZ Company is received by Immigration visa section Canada and we are happy to inform you about the requirements for your visa.

To apply for your entry visa, please reach us with the following requirements to enable us authorize your entry visa to Canada before it is issued to you by Canadian Embassy in your country/around you.

1) Letter of Invitation from XYZ Company.

2) Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers.
(email provided)

3) Scan copies of your passport or traveling document.

4) 2 recent passport photographs.

We are looking forward to receiving all these listed requirements above from you in order to grant your visa to Canada within 7 working days.

Director of Immigration,

Visa section, Ottawa Canada.

The issue now is how to get requirement (2) which is Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers. I have mailed them via the email provided by the Canada Immigration visa section but still no response. I have a deadline of 5 working days to provide all these documents to enable them grant me entry visa.

Anyone with ideas should please help me out. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kambols95(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Good day to members of this forum. I am a new comer here on the PR/EE thread so permit my errors perhaps i'm not using the abbreviations well. I am still learning. I have a request please and this goes to the newcomers like me in the house that have not written their IELTS but are preparing towards writing. We can start to carry ourselves along, guiding each other(since basically we are on the same stage/level) and having that believe of togetherness thereby growing our level of confidence. Though i don't want to breach the number 22 rule guiding this platform. I don't know how to do this. Please i need us to act on this. Thanks and God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wisdom77: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2019
There is an IELTS thread on Nairaland and you can get a lot of information from it too.

Kambols95:
Good day to members of this forum. I am a new comer here on the PR/EE thread so permit my errors perhaps i'm not using the abbreviations well. I am still learning. I have a request please and this goes to the newcomers like me in the house that have not written their IELTS but are preparing towards writing. We can start to carry ourselves along, guiding each other(since basically we are on the same stage/level) and having that believe of togetherness thereby growing our level of confidence. Though i don't want to breach the number 22 rule guiding this platform. I don't know how to do this. Please i need us to act on this. Thanks and God bless us all

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kambols95(m): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=wisdom77 post=74613336]There is an IELTS thread on Nairaland and you can get a lot of information from it too.

Thank you very much. I will check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Satubeee: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

How did it go, is your WES out yet? My DH was due since 7th yet nothing. I don't understand WES again...

They probably have backlogs cos of the holidays, it should be sorted soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by johnnybravo1990: 4:03am On Jan 10, 2019
My guess for the next ITA - 452. Nor call me enemy of progress o. I see am for vision. tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

Mine has been completed. I've gotten my soft copy since Monday. What's the status on your profile now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
etrange:

Mine has been completed. I've gotten my soft copy since Monday. What's the status on your profile now?

Nothing, "it says your verification is due for completion on 1/7/2019".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pharmola: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2019
Very likely you have left a period of time uncovered. Eg. You worked in Company A from Jan to June and company B August to December. An error will occur because July is unaccounted for. You could have done this in error so review the dates of your personal history to ensure they are continuous and the error will stop.

DUBES:
Pls I need help with my ITA application. In the personal history it requires I feel the event of my last 10years without any gap in the years which I have done and even went beyond the 10year period and yet it tells me there is a problem in completing it whichbI have checked repeatedly and some say it may be a bug. Pls what can I do to resolve it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Satubeee:

They probably have backlogs cos of the holidays, it should be sorted soon

Okay, thanks for the encouragement, I am just upset, I wish it can comes out early so I can update my records before the next draw. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
My guess for the next ITA - 452. Nor call me enemy of progress o. I see am for vision. tongue

Why would you say so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2019
I think the site is experiencing technical issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Engr2000: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Eshay:

Biko please help me out with this question

Hi Eshay,

Gift Deed can come from friends not necessarily blood relations.

You are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Engr2000: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Kmartt:
Hello everyone, kindly help me on the below information.

I got a job offer from a company in Canada, they also sent me an INVITATION LETTER of which a copy was also emailed to Canada Immigration visa section for visa processing.

Below is the mail I just got from the Canada Immigration visa section,

Dear visa applicant,

Your application form to work in XYZ Company is received by Immigration visa section Canada and we are happy to inform you about the requirements for your visa.

To apply for your entry visa, please reach us with the following requirements to enable us authorize your entry visa to Canada before it is issued to you by Canadian Embassy in your country/around you.

1) Letter of Invitation from XYZ Company.

2) Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers.
(email provided)

3) Scan copies of your passport or traveling document.

4) 2 recent passport photographs.

We are looking forward to receiving all these listed requirements above from you in order to grant your visa to Canada within 7 working days.

Director of Immigration,

Visa section, Ottawa Canada.

The issue now is how to get requirement (2) which is Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers. I have mailed them via the email provided by the Canada Immigration visa section but still no response. I have a deadline of 5 working days to provide all these documents to enable them grant me entry visa.

Anyone with ideas should please help me out. Thanks

Don't fail for this scam, the next level is your money.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omodadi2: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Engr2000:

Hi Eshay,

You are good to go.

Pls more on this gift deed and pof generally, how long does the fund has to be in the account? Is it up till PPR is given or up to landing in Canada ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

Nothing, "it says your verification is due for completion on 1/7/2019".

Not that one. There's another tab on top of it. Or maybe yours is not showing yet. It should say "final review in progress" then it'll say something like "report is ready and will be sent to your recipients" and then move on to "preparing pdf document". It'll then be sent to your mail box and the status will finally change to "completed". All this while, your due date will not be updated. It'll still read 7th until final completion.

Don't worry, all these changes can happen in a day or two.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eshay(f): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Engr2000:

Hi Eshay,

You are good to go.

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.