Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

Pls confirm if yours is out yet and when?. Thanks
It's out since Monday 7th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
etrange:

Not that one. There's another tab on top of it. Or maybe yours is not showing yet. It should say "final review in progress" then it'll say something like "report is ready and will be sent to your recipients" and then move on to "preparing pdf document". It'll then be sent to your mail box and the status will finally change to "completed". All this while, your due date will not be updated. It'll still read 7th until final completion.

Don't worry, all these changes can happen in a day or two.

It was updated this morning and reads "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." Hopfully its completed today
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Debsify:
It's out since Monday 7th

Okay, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

Okay, thank you
you're most welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Omodadi2:

Pls more on this gift deed and pof generally, how long does the fund has to be in the account? Is it up till PPR is given or up to landing in Canada ?
up till u land in canada cus u might be asked to show pof at the point of entry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Kmartt:
Hello everyone, kindly help me on the below information.

I got a job offer from a company in Canada, they also sent me an INVITATION LETTER of which a copy was also emailed to Canada Immigration visa section for visa processing.

Below is the mail I just got from the Canada Immigration visa section,

Dear visa applicant, 

Your application form to work in XYZ Company is received by Immigration visa section Canada and we are happy to inform you about the requirements for your visa.

To apply for your entry visa, please reach us with the following requirements to enable us authorize your entry visa to Canada before it is issued to you by Canadian Embassy in your country/around you.

1) Letter of Invitation from XYZ Company.

2) Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers.
(email provided)

3) Scan copies of your passport or traveling document.

4) 2 recent passport photographs.

We are looking forward to receiving all these listed requirements above from you in order to grant your visa to Canada within 7 working days.

Director of Immigration,

Visa section, Ottawa Canada.

The issue now is how to get requirement (2) which is Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers. I have mailed them via the email provided by the Canada Immigration visa section but still no response. I have a deadline of 5 working days to provide all these documents to enable them grant me entry visa.

Anyone with ideas should please help me out. Thanks

1. Go to official website of the canadian government www.canada.ca
2. read up on all their immigration/migration/visa programmes. It's well summarised and won't take you more than 2 hours.
3. go to their contact us page/list of visa offices/ list of visa processing centres
4. Cross check whether the email address that contacted you is on any of those lists
5. if you're feeling too lazy to follow step 1-4 above, you can simply confirm that the email address you're talking to ends with cic.gc.ca e.g canada.immigration.visa.section@cic.gc.ca
6. If you're still too lazy to follow step 5, paste the email address here let's see
7. If you're too lazy to read what I've typed, or too obstinate to believe it's all a scam, then go ahead with your correspondence. I'm sure the lawyer clearance certificate will eventually be duly provided you at a fee just when the deadline is about elapsing.

All the best!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2019
etrange:

Lol... thanks bro.

But technically, NOUN is not part time but distance learning (correspondence). You can't earn a degree in 4yrs in a part time mode but you can in NOUN.

Like someone said, I'll just go with full time and explain it's via correspondence.

Please go with full time and explain ,this issue has been discussed on last thread you can read up..And the person has gotten ppr and most have landed self

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Kmartt:

I got a job offer from a company in Canada, they also sent me an INVITATION LETTER of which a copy was also emailed to Canada Immigration visa section for visa processing.

Dear visa applicant, 

Your application form to work in XYZ Company is received by Immigration visa section Canada and we are happy to inform you about the requirements for your visa.

To apply for your entry visa, please reach us with the following requirements to enable us authorize your entry visa to Canada before it is issued to you by Canadian Embassy in your country/around you.

(email provided)

We are looking forward to receiving all these listed requirements above from you in order to grant your visa to Canada within 7 working days.

Director of Immigration,

The issue now is how to get requirement (2) which is Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers. I have mailed them via the email provided by the Canada Immigration visa section but still no response. I have a deadline of 5 working days to provide all these documents to enable them grant me entry visa.

*coughs*

RUN OHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cntabs(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2019
JesusBabyyy:
Please guys does anyone have a sure contact in FUTO that can help with transcript? Kindly send me a pm please..asking for my brother.
Thanks a lot

Contact dokore

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Chrisdada16:

Please go with full time and explain ,this issue has been discussed on last thread you can read up..And the person has gotten ppr and most have landed self
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
cutiep:

It was updated this morning and reads "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." Hopfully its completed today. Thanks

Exactly... It will be done today; latest tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2019
is http://www.cic.gc.ca/ down?

E be like say we don crash the system o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Kmartt:

Dear visa applicant, 

2) Lawyer Clearance Certificate from Canadian immigration lawyers
(email provided)

Director of Immigration,

This looks like a big scam to me. Next they will ask you to pay for the immigration lawyer services.
Please be careful..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oyeoye64: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Pharmola:
Very likely you have left a period of time uncovered. Eg. You worked in Company A from Jan to June and company B August to December. An error will occur because July is unaccounted for. You could have done this in error so review the dates of your personal history to ensure they are continuous and the error will stop.

Please what if the person was unemployed for months. Eg from June to September, what should be done/filled in such situation/gap?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2019
DUBES:
Pls I need help with my ITA application. In the personal history it requires I feel the event of my last 10years without any gap in the years which I have done and even went beyond the 10year period and yet it tells me there is a problem in completing it whichbI have checked repeatedly and some say it may be a bug. Pls what can I do to resolve it. Thanks

It's possible that you omitted some weeks or days between two periods. Double check the day.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Hi Please,

Did you do a document upgrade? If yes, how much did you pay for it and how did you go about it
cutiep:

Okay, thanks for the encouragement, I am just upset, I wish it can comes out early so I can update my records before the next draw. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2019
oyeoye64:

Please what if the person was unemployed for months. Eg from June to September, what should be done/filled in such situation/gap?
Thanks in anticipation

Fill unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Remayo86:
Hi everyone, complements of the season. Please I recently requested for British council IELTS EOR and would like to follow up with their UK office. Can someone kindly help me with the email address.
Tganks

Use the Facebook page,very effective. They will inform of the stage it has gotten to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Kmartt:

Dear visa applicant, 

(email provided)

Director of Immigration,

From Police Clearance certificate to Lawyer Clearance certificate. Hahahaha...another level of scam! Only a desperate person would fall for this cheap scam.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oyeoye64: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Jbelieve:

Fill unemployed.

Thanks for the prompt response. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eddy4400: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Pls state the full amount #46,124.

Transferred 46k then based on comments here. MOD jejely sent a mail to complete the fee (#124) before my EOR could be processed after 3 working days! Imagine the precious time wasted. Was like what the heck? angry angry angry

EyesondPrize:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2019
JUST DELETE THE EMAIL AND BLOCK THE SENDER
Kmartt:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Jbelieve:

Fill unemployed.

Hi please with regards to filling unemployed, how do I go about it? The page brings out some work prompts which has to be completed before it updates. Kindly put me through. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by emmadeking(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2019
Chrisdada16:

Equally interested on how to write this LOE

Currently running my PGD in NOUN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrOba: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2019
This reeks of scam, trying to defraud you of your hard-earned money.

I bet the next step would a response from the "Canadian Immigration Lawyers" asking you to pay a "consultation fee" or something along that line.

Be wise. Go to page 1 of this thread, all information you seek to DIY is there.

Kmartt:

Dear visa applicant, 

(email provided)

Director of Immigration,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.