Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (823098 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Barryston:
Thank you mcstan..I do appreciate it...I will do as adviced but I'm now married to another person and do I still maintain this line of your answer?or they might ask for proof that previous marriage has been dissolved?anyways I already put YES...i will have to do a detailed LOE

It's no big deal. Answer remains yes, marital status married, LoE still necessary. Pretty straightforward. All the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Agents!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by orenishii: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Ifeoma77:

CIO is also a local Visa Office. Some applications get treated at CIO.
Your friend's application will probably be completed there and their PPR will come from CIO

What Enitan007 said is what's happening to me. The file hasn't moved from NS.

God knows I need to leave my current job with speed, am just very tired at this point.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mizGene(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Pls can anyone confirm that unaccompanying spouse needs medicals as well? I think I read dt somewhere but not sure anymore.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2018
alwayspositive8:
Please someone should assist me on this.... I tried filling the express entry for the first time and after filing the eligibility questionnaire.... it keep saying based on my answers that am not eligible.... Further drilling down shows that the error must have occurred when filling the work experience part... I have about 3years and 6 month experience but when I clicked 2-3 years as shown in the picture below it keeps giving the non eligibility error.. but if I changed to 4 yrs it will say am eligible....What can I do?

I see a case of compensating deficiencies. You do not necessarily need to have 4 years of experience to be eligible. Check to ensure that you have high enough language scores and see how many eligibility points it gives you when combined with your educational qualification and age. Your answer may likely lie there.

People have passed eligibility with just one year of work experience but with higher educational qualification and language scores.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2018
mizGene:
Pls can anyone confirm that unaccompanying spouse needs medicals as well? I think I read dt somewhere but not sure anymore.

The information you seek can be found here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Shyee:

Yes. Go through part 5, search through it for more details. I used ICES, and It came out positively.
Part 5, cc Yemsot

please can you put me through evaluating 2 or more certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Someone I met was hell bent on crossing into Canada this way.
According to her, her neighbour is already there and told her that "...as long as you have a child, your stay is guaranteed"
I argued and argued till she got angry with me. She already had the US visa.
Wonder if she went through with it.

The arguing part is what beats me. They argue like one is destiny stopper or doesnt wish them well. Getting USA visa now is extremely difficult because of all these people.
Imagine an MSC graduate, who will be around 440-445 if they max IELTS and go through Canada EE but choose the shortcut option. Now they are deporting them back to Nigeria not USA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
orenishii:

What Enitan.007 said is what's happening to me. The file hasn't moved from NS.

God knows I need to leave my current job with speed, am just very tired at this point.
Sorry about that. It going to be over soon.
CIO is unpredictable. I've seen a timeline on less than 2 months. And I've seen a timeline for 6 Months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning all.

Please i need some one who has evaluated 2 or more certificate with ICES to kindly assist me. I submitted the first application and i did not include my bsc. i just sent in the pgde. i was then asked to include my bsc. i sent a mail to ices so i can correct the mistake. this was their response.

Simply log back in to your profile and make a second application. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Now do i need to begin the application allover and pay a fresh 77000. does it mean that the previous 77000 is gone just like that.

please i need further assistance if possible in a lay mans language.

please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2018
captainxero:
I am also waiting o ...I’m so nervous this is my second time writing it.God shall make us smile

Amen bro, so I can jump into the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Bimsebony:

Send them a fax or tweet. They will respond

What's their twitter handle pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Negotiate: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
debbydee:
Good morning all.

Please i need some one who has evaluated 2 or more certificate with ICES to kindly assist me. I submitted the first application and i did not include my bsc. i just sent in the pgde. i was then asked to include my bsc. i sent a mail to ices so i can correct the mistake. this was their response.

Sincerely,

Now do i need to begin the application allover and pay a fresh 77000. does it mean that the previous 77000 is gone just like that.

please help.

Make a new application for BSc. The first is for PGD. ICES charges $200 per certificate so there’s no waste here.

At the end of the evaluations you’ll get a document for PGD and another for BSc.

Both evaluations will make up for your claim of two or more certificates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
DonTee07:

The arguing part is what beats me. They argue like one is destiny stopper or doesnt wish them well. Getting USA visa now is extremely difficult because of all these people.
Imagine an MSC graduate, who will be around 440-445 if they max IELTS and go through Canada EE but choose the shortcut option. Now they are deporting them back to Nigeria not USA.
Exactly. She actually told me; get behind me Satan! cry
It's unfortunate that people can't see how much easier it is to take the EE option.
Valuable time you would have used to get settled will be spent praying and fasting for God to scramble the brain of the Judge so he can grant the request for asylum
Smh

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jasmine17(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
DonTee07:
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/canada-rejects-70-7-of-nigerian-refugees-who-crossed-borders-id9114216.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-2018-11-17

I once advised a colleague sibling against going through this USA-Canada route but all I said fell on deaf ears. Now he is stranded after selling all his properties and moving himself and Family to USA on tourist visa.

They have overstayed his tourist Visa and crossing to canada illegally I heard is now extremely difficult.

Patience indeed is a virtue.

I think this route is mostly used by those who feel they dont stand a chance with EE requirements especially IELTS. POF is usually not a problem to them.

A colleague took his family on vacation to USA and resigned from there. I just pray this is not the route he is anticipating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
@ifeoma77 can I talk to u on PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Jasmine17:

I think this route is mostly used by those who feel they dont stand a chance with EE requirements especially IELTS. POF is usually not a problem to them.

A colleague took his family on vacation to USA and resigned from there. I just pray this is not the route he is anticipating.
Yeah.. Someone who got tired of IELTS, is in the US now. Has relocated there with family on B1/B2. Tijaaed status!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2018
debbydee:
Good morning all.

Sincerely,

please help.

Did you study page 1 at all?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jasmine17(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Agents!!

Especially those offering US visa packages grin

I wonder how someone will knowingly want to fool a system as sophisticated as the US. It will always comeback to haunt.

Never lie because of visa or anything. You will never go wrong doing the right things.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Help him study it grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

The person that raised me in this Get-Away by all means or become too stuck to move in this country does not like to hear that name AGENT, it sounds extortion to his ears.

I did the arithmethic myself.

This you said is the truth, they mostly use it to extort money from partTimers.

But i was just trying to know which option to choose out of these one's provided in this picture below.
Which should i choose?
It will be a total of 3years?

It's definitely not a bachelor degree. Go with two years cos that seems the closest equivalence until eca says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chemchris(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
I have been following discussions here for a while now and I have been greatly informed. But my concern now is must I include my previous years of experience which I had used for visa application before but no longer applicable to my current NOC. I have about 3 years experience in my current job which should be okay for a good score. I hope not stating the previous job history 'll not be classified as misrepresentation? kindly help me pleaseee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2018
chemchris:
I have been following discussions here for a while now and I have been greatly informed. But my concern now is must I include my previous years of experience which I had used for visa application before but no longer applicable to my current NOC. I have about 3 years experience in my current job which should be okay for a good score. I hope not stating the previous job history 'll not be classified as misrepresentation? kindly help me pleaseee

Put the previous job in your personal history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
cocococo:
If only the government can just ban this IELTS in Nigeria or close this IRCC website in Nigeria, so that we will sit our asses in this country and develop it. The enthusiasm we use in pursuing Permanent Residency of these foreign countries, if we enter into politics with it, this country will change under a year.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee stream B option will be open today; Saturday 17th November, 2018, @2pm Niaja time.
So if you are interested and your NOC is in their 11 demand list, then stay tuned as it will be massive rush worldwide. Their PN is famous for hitting its limit in minutes/hours.
Kindly check their requirements before applying.
Goodluck guys.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
I wish everyone would press ignore button. Naim go pain pass.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
WARNING ALERT: Fellow NL’ers, kindly ignore this moniker as he/she wants undue attention again. Beware of coconut or coco-nothing!

cocococo:
If only the government can just ban this IELTS in Nigeria or close this IRCC website in Nigeria, so that we will sit our asses in this country and develop it. The enthusiasm we use in pursuing Permanent Residency of these foreign countries, if we enter into politics with it, this country will change under a year.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
ontarioissauga:

i did. I am just confused. page i says that we should evaluate our highest qualification. PGDE is now my highest qualification. I sent that to ICES now i am been requested to send in my BSC so i can claim more points for two or more certificate.

Cant i request for the first report and ask them to include my BSC or make a fresh application including both results. i.e pgde and bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Hobyno:
@ifeoma77 can I talk to u on PM
Actually I'd prefer we keep it on the thread kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.