Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824094 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oshey! Mathematician. Lol cheesy
femo86:
Next draw is 440 grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topeolu1: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks.... Exactly the third draw...... ITA

Ifeoma77:

Please go ahead and book, you will most likely get ITA within 3 draws

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topeolu1: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
No need to boost scores.... 440/438...

Thanks to God.

shege45:
wait
Medicals isn’t ur main issue now. You should be thinking of how to boost that score while you’re in the pool because, going by the recent score, it might take a while before the score would drop to that level again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Saskbound:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Who is heading to Saskatchewan Let’s bond lolzzz

Me! Regina bound
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Does it mean that few people got ITA at 438 on Nairaland?? shocked

What's happening...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
topeolu1:
Thanks.... Exactly the third draw...... ITA

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mctee07: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good evening guys, congratulations to the new peeps with ITA

Pls I want to start ECA with ICES, wanna confirm if Its compulsory to send my transcripts together with my certificate as seen on the image below. UI has not responded to my request for the student copy of my transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Rokoto123: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls I need the past questions for the test. Please send to rayije@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Olorunwasimi: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good evening everyone. Trying to conclude ECA with WES. I went to Houdegbe North American University in Cotonou, Benin Republic for my BSc. (kinda regret it, long story though). Is there anyone here who successfully got a positive ECA for a degree from Houdegbe?
Tried to search the entire thread, couldn’t find anything.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
chicyclass:

What's happening...

ECA hold we strong o... lols

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
lobell:
ITA down...PPR to go.
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pharmola:
Pharmacists planning to practice in Canada can join this group to share and learn.
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Bgj1wYtL7H919qAjca5qve
pls add me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ceeceedfg: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2019
hello every one...before I entered the pool I calculated my score on the cic portal and I got 438 only for me to now enter the pool and see a total score of 432....could I be doing something wrong or it's normal?.i need assistance please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Thank you so much

Ifeoma77:

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by capsule(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2019
chicyclass:

What's happening...

Present Ma,

It's been a very happy moment for me.
Got an upgrade in ielts last Monday, created a profile and now the almighty ITA.
I have waited for this day since 12th May 2018.
The encouragement I got from this forum during my life and time with ielts (the stripper of self esteem) just paid off.

I wish myself and everyone a rapid processing time upon submission.

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kambols95(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Congratulations to the house members that newly got their PPR, COPR, ITA.
I'm so proud to be part of this gathering of ambitious people.

At the same time, i need to say this to the house that i'm a bit scared about this program because i applied for a b1/b2 tourist visa(USA) for my family last year. We(myself, wife and a kid) went for the visa interview at walter carrington around June but unfortunately we were not given. I do not want my effort on this PR thing to be in vain, the more reason i need to be sure my usa visa denial will not in any way affect this lovely program i am about to embark on.

Secondly, I am a Builder by profession. I have B.sc and a PGD in Civil Engr. I am professionally certified with NIOB(Nigerian Institute of Building). I remember reading it somewhere that a msc is equivalent to the professional qualification. My question is: Which is going to earn me more point(s), PGD or the professional certificate. I will be the principal applicant.

Over to my learned members in the house. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 1:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Kambols95:
Congratulations to the house members that newly got their PPR, COPR, ITA.
I'm so proud to be part of this gathering of ambitious people.

At the same time, i need to say this to the house that i'm a bit scared about this program because i applied for a b1/b2 tourist visa(USA) for my family last year. We(myself, wife and a kid) went for the visa interview at walter carrington around June but unfortunately we were not given. I do not want my effort on this PR thing to be in vain, the more reason i need to be sure my usa visa denial will not in any way affect this lovely program i am about to embark on.

Secondly, I am a Builder by profession. I have B.sc and a PGD in Civil Engr. I am professionally certified with NIOB(Nigerian Institute of Building). I remember reading it somewhere that a msc is equivalent to the professional qualification. My question is: Which is going to earn me more point(s), PGD or the professional certificate. I will be the principal applicant.

Over to my learned members in the house. Thanks in anticipation

People have gotten PPR with multiple visa denials. Just state it in the form Post-ITA.

Use your BSc and PGD for two or more certificates. Finally, please get acquainted with page 1, all the answers you seek are there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2019
topeolu1:
No need to boost scores.... 440/438...

Thanks to God.

yea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jydor4real94(m): 1:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Jenzworld:
Hmmm, dear friends I want to testify to God's goodness in my ielts exams. The contributions made by many people on this thread was really helpful. I did not have enough faith while I was preparing but I got encouraged by one toju who constantly sent me links to follow, she/he took it as a personal assignment to ensure I practiced at the same time I read what worked best for others. I want to say that the effort paid off, to the glory of God, I made an aggregate of 7.5 with 7.0 being my least score obtained in writing and 8.5 being my best score obtained in listening.
I want to encourage those still practicing for the exam not to lose faith, it is doable.

congratulations, Pls I won't mind having your whatapp contact, you can drop it for me or maybe add me
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kambols95(m): 1:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Thank you very much. I appreciate
Josefuadjr:

People have gotten PPR with multiple visa denials. Just state it in the form Post-ITA.

Use your BSc and PGD for two or more certificates. Finally, please get acquainted with page 1, all the answers you seek are there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Congrats to all ITA choppers!!!

He's a miracle working God!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chicagomum: 5:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Please does anyone have a contact in University of Ibadan who can help me with my transcript. ICES just sent me an email after 11 weeks to inform me that they did not get the MSC transcript which my initial contact said she sent.

I am just sad. I dont know if this means I have to wait for another 11 weeks to get it reveiwed.

Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Majesticniyi(m): 5:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Its Pee Pee Arr

ITA June 27th, 2018
AOR Sept 04, 2018
Biometric Oct 2, 2018
Ghost update Jan 30, 2019
PPR Jan 30, 2019

Coming back with a story that will make The Professor jealous

83 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saintee2009(m): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Majesticniyi:
Its Pee Pee Arr
ITA June 27th, 2018 AOR Sept 04, 2018 Biometric Oct 2, 2018 Ghost update Jan 30, 2019 PPR Jan 30, 2019

Coming back with a story that will make The Professor jealous
Congratulations brother from another mother. Its been a long time coming.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Not yet, as the separation is barely 3months and not upto a year which is required before you can start a divorce process.

Ifeoma77:

Has she started divorce proceedings? She needs a legal document to back up her claims. Else, her application might be refused as incomplete
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ChandlerBing: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2019
You people have come again. Go to dating websites and find a wife... Real wife or for whatever nefarious reasons you need a wife.

DominicFN:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations to the ITA and PPR choppers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lobell: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2019
efeklvn:

congrats
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by leeray30: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Hello All,

Please I renewed my passport after I received copr because the validity will be less than 6months at the time of travel.

Have I done something wrong?

Please Help!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ceeceedfg: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
good day all .. before I entered the EE pool I used the CIC pool calculator and I got 438 but when I finally entered the pool I got a total score of 432....I don't know if I did something wrong or it's a natural occurrence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cardinal1: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Good morning house, Please house I am based in Enugu and my work does not offer me d flexibility of movement. Is their any place down south I can do my medicals and do i require appointment before the medicals

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.