Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822633 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
They said certificate and hubby's certificate is not ready. Can't I submit his statement of result? Besides school refused to give him a copy of his transcript. Hope that's not an issue
Ifeoma77:

Step by step guide...
https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#74758687
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Amandacanny:
They said certificate and hubby's certificate is not ready. Can't I submit his statement of result? Besides school refused to give him a copy of his transcript. Hope that's not an issue
Someone shared that she used statement of result and they asked for the certificate later. So you can start with the SoR but keep pushing for the certificate.
If you don't have a copy of the transcript, don't worry about it. Upload the other documents and march on, it's not a problem

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
efeklvn:

This is really troubling. Pls house, I did nysc in a foam producing factory in Kaduna(having HQ at Lagos, and another plant in Benin). 1st plant manager is no longer with the company, 2nd Pm I hear is still with the company but now in Lagos. My dept supervisor is now working in the Benin plant. Now my question is, who do I go to for the reference letter? This your pishur has confused me, gaskiya! grin
Whoever is the current PM in Kaduna. That's the right person to give you the letter.
Another option is to find out if you can get it from the HQ in Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank you. That's why I prefer WES. Used my statement of result when I did my ECA. Is just this WAEC wahala now. I don't even know where to start from ehn
Ifeoma77:

Someone shared that she used statement of result and they asked for the certificate later. So you can start with the SoR but keep pushing for the certificate.
If you don't have a copy of the transcript, don't worry about it. Upload the other documents and march on, it's not a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Amandacanny:
Thank you. That's why I prefer WES. Used my statement of result when I did my ECA. Is just this WAEC wahala now. I don't even know where to start from ehn
Just try with his statement of result, you might get get lucky.
Or if you have a sure contact that can handle verification fast, then use WES. WAEC wahala is no longer such a wahala. Just more expensive

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
You must go to WAEC office in Lagos or any of the zonal office close to where you live. They will give you all the requirements for result verification. You will then submit photocopy of your WAEC certificate along with all relevant credentials to them and they will send to WES on your behalf. They won't accept the one you sent to them.
mosbiod:
Hi Guys,

For those using WES, please, how have you been getting your WAEC result sent to them? I think I am getting if confused cos I know it will be difficult getting WAEC to send my result. Please, help with your past experience.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
OK. Thanks.

From your perspective, does it have a positive or negative impact or makes no difference at all on the application?

fizzile:
It is normal. Fear not. Mine was same from the onset.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yes o. Better late than never. Truer words have never been said grin

Thanks a lot.

Dannyko:
Wow, at last! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
roblance:
Hello guys,

I want to know if i can change my ielts test date to closer date. I chose last week of march, is kt possible to get 1st week of march?

Sure you can. I don't know about BC but I know that it costs ₦17k with MOD. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Whoever is the current PM in Kaduna. That's the right person to give you the letter.

Thanks sis...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks bros.

Shyee:

IP2 from AoR till today sef. No change at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by quille11: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good evening peeps,

Since October, my school sent my docs to ICES for evaluation.

And they have since confirmed receipt of the docs. Its been over 3 months and i am yet to receive a response from them while they claim the duration is 6- 12 weeks. I have sent series of mails to them many times and no response. What do i do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations!
BoboXIV:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Doxology & All Protocols observed.

Without further ado, Its P-P-R!!!

Actually its been PPR since the 31st of January,2019. All kinds of poetic irony/justice around that as my very first post here on NL was on the 1st of Feb. cool

Aaaanyways, let me attempt to share our timeline and some highlights of our journey.

[
BoboXIV[i][/i]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by diamondextra: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hey guys, just thought to update the house though i'm not so frequent here. Been married for close to two years and i've been trying to join my spouse who has been in canada for almost 5 years. So after two previous TRV refusals, we finally got ppr mail. Aor was in feb, 2018 (A whole year). ITA was received dec 2017. I've been speechless and expressionless since we got the mail. I've been drained emotionally. I'm just really grateful to God and very optimistic about what lies ahead. For as many that are still waiting, delay is not denial, it will come.
VO: Ottawa

80 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations!
diamondextra:
Hey guys, just thought to update the house though i'm not so frequent here. Been married for close to two years and i've been trying to join my spouse who has been in canada for almost 5 years. So after two previous TRV refusals, we finally got ppr mail. Aor was in feb, 2018 (A whole year). ITA was received dec 2017. I've been speechless and expressionless since we got the mail. I've been drained emotionally. I'm just really grateful to God and very optimistic about what lies ahead. For as many that are still waiting, delay is not denial, it will come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congrats @BoboXIV and @diamondextra!

Go and shine in your new home!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
You can also try from the HR in Kaduna. Your records should be there.

efeklvn:

This is really troubling. Pls house, I did nysc in a foam producing factory in Kaduna(having HQ at Lagos, and another plant in Benin). 1st plant manager is no longer with the company, 2nd Pm I hear is still with the company but now in Lagos. My dept supervisor is now working in the Benin plant. Now my question is, who do I go to for the reference letter? This your pishur has confused me, gaskiya! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chamberlain76: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please has anyone here sent transcript via email from ABU, Zaria to ICES? If yes, kindly assist with procedures and contact.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi. It appears your JD is more of IT than Finance.

I think 2172 is a good fit.

JERRYMAG4:

House, please help. I need to submit my application. The NOC I'm considering are 1271 and 1111. I'm confused and don't know which to pick.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good evening everyone.....am a new member and silent reader.....I need the step by step guide for Eca for Wes....

I also need help from anyone who has done Eca With thier msc from University of ibadan, contact over there will be much appreciated to fast track the process......

Am worried about evaluation for my hubby's msc in physics certificate because his set (2014) from lautech have not convocated.....I don't know if Wes can take notification of result.......

Congratulations to All PPR'S and ITA awaiting PPR..... May our PPR land soonest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stephanie09: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
diamondextra:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joyous2910: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations. Go and prosper in our new country.

Please i want to contact you as regards processing the PEBC for my friend. She registered and paid in 2017 but did not complete the registration as she was confused about the process. Will appreciate your guidance.

youngRx:
Oya oooo...you people should gather round. It's my turn to testify. I've been reading people's testimony since part 3, now it's my turn grin

God has finally freed me from the shackles of IELTS (shudders at the mention of that test) after 3 attempts.

As a pharmacist, I've written extremely difficult exams
in pharmacy school and passed them all. Never have i imagined I'll be humbled by an examination in my lifetime.

Actually started preparation very early, around june, cause i wanted to "blast the test in one sitting ". Started with listening and was doing excellently in all my practices. I however concentrated more on writing, since almost all the 6.5 I've been seeing on this thread has always been on writing. Registered for November 10th with MOD after almost 5 months of practice, so you understand how high my confidence was. Well.....

1st attempt: LRSW 7,6.5,7.5,7.5.

The 7 in Listening was understandable cos somehow, mysteriously, i just panicked in the middle of the listening test and couldn't follow the conversation. There was this sudden urge to get all the answers right that made me panicked.

Reading, however, was a shock. shocked i could have sworn I'll get a 9 in it. If not for the listening score, i would have reqiested for a remark.

Surprisingly, writing turned out better than i had expected.

Well, i
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
All applications that require biometrics now start from "IP2". Some don't even change till PPR. Fear not

Jaymamma:
AOR - Jan 31 and BG is showing IP2 since AOR

Just noticed today tho.

Is this a technical glitch?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topeolu1: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dear people, please at what time I'm I supposed to get a checklist of docs to be submitted post ITA EE? I'm currently filling out the forms but have only gathered as much as I think will be required. I thought there should be some sort of checklist to guide on docs to be prepared. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
joo2018:
You can also try from the HR in Kaduna. Your records should be there.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
The checklist is based on what you fill and will only be generated after you have filled all sections of the application. Check this link and you'll see a generic list of documents which should give you an idea.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
topeolu1:
Dear people, please at what time I'm I supposed to get a checklist of docs to be submitted post ITA EE? I'm currently filling out the forms but have only gathered as much as I think will be required. I thought there should be some sort of checklist to guide on docs to be prepared. Thanks.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ifeoma77:

thanks sister.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
I cried when I saw this... Hmm distance and love. It will end in praise...
diamondextra:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topeolu1: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks so much....

nomad26:
The checklist is based on what you fill and will only be generated after you have filled all sections of the application. Check this link and you'll see a generic list of documents which should give you an idea.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Way to go! Congratulations!

diamondextra:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks a lot mate!

joo2018:
Congrats @BoboXIV and @diamondextra!

Go and shine in your new home!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BoboXIV(m): 1:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank you!!

chicyclass:
Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.