Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826848 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for your response. So meaning you can't use it to claim two or more certificates then.
It is well.
danianne:
WES evaluates it but of late its been evaluated as one semester college level certificate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sthill5:

Be careful though...see picture
Jeez!! And this is very recent o. Just two days ago.
Kai!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
DexterousOne:
Good morning all.

It's good to be here, and it's a pleasure

I'm just starting this journey, and I have learnt a whole lot from the thread.

By God s grace, I shall be successful

I see that one usubv tef Canada earns one extra points

Has anyone here used that route?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
BoboXIV:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Doxology & All Protocols observed.

Without further ado, Its P-P-R!!!

Actually its been PPR since

BoboXIV[i][/i]
Wow, at last! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

I see that one usubv tef Canada earns one extra points

Has anyone here used that route?

Yes. See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/9
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sthill5:

Omo, this is not a joking stuff o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
wasseynewest:
Smiles......na awaiting o. The IELTS efico's and those wey butchered CRS in d last draw no allow my 444 qualify.
how far bro, ITA should have fallen on you by now o. Whatsup

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pepe1: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
QSola:

thanks for the update, i used ICES at first for immigration so my previous contact was useful then but this new contact has been saying one thing or the other and said it has been verified. its crazy jare. will send someone to room 8 on monday, thanks once more

Good idea to send someone there, but I would advise that the person starts from the Registrar's office.

From my interaction with them, it seems like the process goes like this:

1. WES email to Registrar's office.

2. Registry prints mail and sends to the Records office Room 8. (You can speed up this stage by visiting the Registrar's office immediately WES sent the email).

3. On receiving your payment, the Records office would pull out your info and sends to your department, perhaps for endorsement or something. (This stage takes up to 30% of the process).

4. Your department goes through your info and reverts back to Room 8. (I still don't understand why this stage takes more than 60% of the entire verification process, though the speed varies depending on the department).

5. On receiving your file from your department, the Room 8 ladies would verify your documents and forward to the Registrar who will then send a reply to WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by revlane: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Blooit004:

I am not clear on your question. Add credential for degree how? Did they ask you to upload your certificate on the site? I completed my evaluation in December and I don't really understand this question. Fill your post secondary education details you want evaluated only, they will automatically request you tell waec/neco to send your result regardless.

Someone who understands his question better can please respond.

Thanks a lot . You already answered !!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sherilycious: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Please has anyone used treasury bills or fixed deposit that is not up to 3months old for SINP and gotten nomination. Or i need to wait till after 3months of purchasing it before i can use it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by eopara(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
chicyclass:
MSc or Undergrad?

BSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hipstar2: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello nairalanders, newbie in the House.

Pls where can I get the format of the POF letter, Reference from employer etc.

I plan to use mutual funds for POF, do I need to spoil the statement? Or just a letter that states the balance?

I received ITA on the 30th and will like to join the WhatsApp group if there’s any.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Angelicstar(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Please can anyone who have done their eca with ices explain the process that is what to submit and other important information. I am finding it quite difficult to understand. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello guys,

I want to know if i can change my ielts test date to closer date. I chose last week of march, is kt possible to get 1st week of march?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Angelicstar:
Please can anyone who have done their eca with ices explain the process that is what to submit and other important information. I am finding it quite difficult to understand. Thanks

Hi, select the ECA link and follow the instructions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lemmydap: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dears,

I have been a quiet follower of this family and i must say I'm impressed with every bit of advise and heads up I get here on a daily.
My wife and I have scaled the IELTS hurdle. However we are having issues with WES concluding ECA. We sent all the required documents and had UNILAG also send my wife's transcript. About 3weeks ago, WES sent an email to my wife stating they are in touch with UNILAG for verification but surprisingly the status on her WES page did not change to 'on hold' rather it's been in progress till now. I got in touch with UNILAG records office and they claimed not to have seen the verification mail or hard copy. Please i need help!!! Who has been here before? What do i do? The implication of her Status in progress is that we wouldn't know when UNILAG responds and when to start counting the 20 working days for evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Angelicstar(f): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
roblance:

Hi, select the ECA link and follow the instructions.

I did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Another question please,

If my spouse ECA is ready but mine is not, can she enter the pool and add my ECA to improve our point when it's available OR is it better to wait for my ECA before she enters the pool. Without my ECA, her point is 444 with my ECA and IELTS, it's 454.

Can she enter the pool and use my IELTS result to gain point and loose point for ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol thank you Ify!
Ifeoma77:

Lmao at the bolded.
Yes it includes weekends
IMO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by hipstar2: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
lemmydap:
Dears,

I have been a quiet follower of this family and i must say I'm impressed with every bit of advise and heads up I get here on a daily.
My wife and I have scaled the IELTS hurdle. However we are having issues with WES concluding ECA. We sent all the required documents and had UNILAG also send my wife's transcript. About 3weeks ago, WES sent an email to my wife stating they are in touch with UNILAG for verification but surprisingly the status on her WES page did not change to 'on hold' rather it's been in progress till now. I got in touch with UNILAG records office and they claimed not to have seen the verification mail or hard copy. Please i need help!!! Who has been here before? What do i do? The implication of her Status in progress is that we wouldn't know when UNILAG responds and when to start counting the 20 working days for evaluation.

Call WES to find out your exact status. Sometimes they delay in updating their reports. I had to follow up with phone calls. Go to Unilag record office if you can or send someone. I had to do same and then follow up with calls. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello house,

I used my fathers permanent house address on my police clearance certificate but I currently live elsewhere (stated in my address history). Should I just write a letter if explanation to state that I used my fathers house address for the sake of future correspondence as I would soon move out of my house? I live in the same town with my father.actually my fathers house address is more detailed than my place which has no house number....so I feel more comfortable using his house address.#just trying to guard against misrepresentation ni ohhh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
AOR - Jan 31 and BG is showing IP2 since AOR

Just noticed today tho.

Is this a technical glitch?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Angelicstar(f): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
roblance:
Another question please,

If my spouse ECA is ready but mine is not, can she enter the pool and add my ECA to improve our point when it's available OR is it better to wait for my ECA before she enters the pool. Without my ECA, her point is 444 with my ECA and IELTS, it's 454.

Can she enter the pool and use my IELTS result to gain poiunt and loose point for ECA?
If without the eca ur wife's score is 444 as u said then I think is better she enters I suppose she's the recipient? Because the score right now is 438 as of the last draw and it has being hovering around 440 something for quite sometime now. So u guys should take advantage now

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lemmydap: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
hipstar2:

Call WES to find out your exact status. Sometimes they delay in updating their reports. I had to follow up with phone calls. Go to Unilag record office if you can or send someone. I had to do same and then follow up with calls. All the best.

Thanks alot. I'll put a call thru to WES tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
roblance:
Another question please,

Can she enter the pool and use my IELTS result to gain point and loose point for ECA?

She should dive into the pool while waiting for your ECA since she is the PA possibility she would get ITA soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
hipstar2:
Hello nairalanders, newbie in the House.

Pls where can I get the format of the POF letter, Reference from employer etc.

I plan to use mutual funds for POF, do I need to spoil the statement? Or just a letter that states the balance?

I received ITA on the 30th and will like to join the WhatsApp group if there’s any.

Thank you.
Sample format for work reference letter
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997

Sample mutual funds letter
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/321#65248730

Sample bank reference POF letter
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/780#59411725

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
roblance:
Another question please,

She can enter the pool and even get ITA without your ECA. IELTS and ECA are only compulsory for the principal applicant. The spouse is just helping to boost CRS points

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jaymamma:
AOR - Jan 31 and BG is showing IP2 since AOR

Just noticed today tho.

Is this a technical glitch?
It is normal. Fear not. Mine was same from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Angelicstar:
Step by step guide...
https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#74758687
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
iaatmguy:
cc efeklvn so untrue, you can combine different NOC

Many thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sthill5:

This is really troubling. Pls house, I did nysc in a foam producing factory in Kaduna(having HQ at Lagos, and another plant in Benin). 1st plant manager is no longer with the company, 2nd Pm I hear is still with the company but now in Lagos. My dept supervisor is now working in the Benin plant. Now my question is, who do I go to for the reference letter? This your pishur has confused me, gaskiya! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.