Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822480 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
jsquire:
Hello. Pls i have a question. Since i read the story about the guy whose application was cancelled because he submitted a state-owned PCC and not FBI PCC, i have been paranoid about my application. I submitted just last week.

I lived in Sierra Leone for 8 months in 2017 and i got the PCC from their CID HQ in Freetown. On the CIC site, they said the Ministry of Justice in Freetown is the designated organization. It happens that the CID is the only organisation that issues PCCs in Sierra Leone so i went ahead and submitted. I'm thinking i should have written an LOE to explain this. Should i be worried? undecided undecided
Find your way to CanadaVisa forum and locate Sierra Leone people there, then find out the trend regarding PCCs. I have a feeling you might have got the wrong PCC, IRCC put Ministry of Justice for a reason, it wasn't a typo.
I'd advise you to start asking questions and do it fast

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ogenedo: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello House,

Please I intend to send WAEC scratch card to WES, who is doing so so that he can assist?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
princesschuks:

Lol. Thanks.
It is sure. @ifeom.a77 and @stonecol.dcafe must shake tambourine for me.
Absolutely!! Infact there's one incredibly sexy tambourine shaker I have, I shall reserve her specially for you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
bharbhyie:
Hang in there sis. We will testify
a
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
joo2018:
If you use WES, you can use either WAEC or NECO. It doesn't matter.

The other problem with WES is the verification of results. If your wife's alma mater is a school with a solid relationship with WES or you have a contact who can help you hustle the verification, you can choose WES.

Otherwise, ICES and CES are other options (though ICES reserves the right to do verification if they wish).

If they smell a rat, they will ask for a verification.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The only thing consistent about IRCC is that they are inconsistent

Honestly...

Very very inconsistent!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sleeknate(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Standard delivery will be just fine. You will get an electronic copy of your result , which you can use anyway. The hard copy can be kept as evidence or proof.

abiscomama:
Please house for my WES,would you advice I do standard delivery(no tracking) which is $7 or the international delivery(with tracking) which is $85

Also it appears Masters degree falls under higher education and I clicked on that.however it’s showing as adiploma.please am I doing the correct thing?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bubblefairy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
larrygal:
i offer to send you the materials namesake

kindly help send to me too
tee_ykenny@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EmeraldConsults(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The only thing consistent about IRCC is that they are inconsistent

Good evening @Ifeoma77, I tried sending a DM to you yesterday but I don't know how the nairaland DM works. It's not user friendly. Pls how do I contact you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nat138: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Frances86:
Goodafternoon great people. I am the PA.I have my POF in a joint account with my spouse. My salary account has no significant savings. I have applied for 6months payslip from my place of work. In the circumstance, will the 6months payslip dispense with printing a 6months statement of my salary account? Since am not using my salary account as POF,do I still need to get SOA and bank ref letter from my salary bank account? Or just the payslip will suffice alongside SOA, bank ref letter from me and my hubby's joint account,?

Secondly, i have an existing 5yrs trv visa issued last year in which I did biometrics last year. I am post ITA now . Will I be requested to do another biometrics ??

Please i need responses on this. God bless u all

Ifeoma77:

If no part of your POF is in the salary account, then you have no business with SoA from there.
Your payslip backs up your employment claim so that's good to add.
Yes, you will do another biometrics

Hmmm @Ifeoma77 these people are shifting the goal post daily. I've just been asked for Additional documents and one includes SOA from salary account for the job I claimed points for. I left the job before AOR and submitted pay slips with my letter in CIC format. This account isn't the one with my POF. I am currently 10 months post AOR. I'm not saying people should follow suit, just so they are aware it is coyld be asked for from anybody at anytime. I've also read such cases on canadavisa forum but usually with London VO. Someone a few pages back was also asked for Salary SOA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bubblefairy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
joo2018:
It can fly.

You will need to fill the customer service job in your post-ITA application to avoid misrepresentation.

Therefore, the challenge will be in reconciling the number of hours you worked in your "day" job and the number of hours you worked in the "side" job.

When using a part-time job as your primary NOC, you are allowed to claim +/- 15hrs per week.

If you use exactly 15hrs per week, it will take double the time of normal full time work of 30 hrs per week to reach 1560 hrs/1yrs i.e. 2yrs instead of 1yr and 6yrs to get the maximum equivalent points for 3yrs. Check here for more.

All these must be backed with dated evidence.

Thanks for the response,
I did the baking job for about a year before I got my present job which I have been working for about 2 years now.
can I claim:
30hours per week of 1 year (full time)
15 hours per week of two years ( part time)
Making it two years altogether?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
EmeraldConsults:

Good evening @Ifeoma.77, I tried sending a DM to you yesterday but I don't know how the nairaland DM works. It's not user friendly. Pls how do I contact you?
Just saw it this evening in my spam folder, I've responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ddymples: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thank you.

Another challenge is that i have misplaced my newspaper change of name publication. What can be done as the marriage is over 10yrs o. I don search tire.

joo2018:
LOE, Client Information.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
nat138:

Hmmm @Ifeom.a77 these people are shifting the goal post daily. I've just been asked for Additional documents and one includes SOA from salary account for the job I claimed points for. I left the job before AOR and submitted pay slips with my letter in CIC format. This account isn't the one with my POF. I am currently 10 months post AOR. I'm not saying people should follow suit, just so they are aware it is coyld be asked for from anybody at anytime. I've also read such cases on canadavisa forum but usually with London VO. Someone a few pages back was also asked for Salary SOA.
Wow!! 10 months Post-AOR!!! cry I am sending you hugs from here.
On the bright side, at least ADR shows that someone has dusted off the application and looked at it, hopefully next step is PPR.
You're absolutely right, IRCC is very good at shifting goalposts grin and salary account's SoA is usually used to prove work experience. But I'll still advice anyone not to add it, just to keep things simple. If an ADR comes later, good and fine, but let one VO not take a look at the scanty SOA balance of the salary account and conclude that you don't have enough POF.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by majjj: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
@shyee good day all, please help.
For self employed members, the column to upload CAC documents is the same as the employment Records right?
Uploading our documents and i just wanted to be sure.
I am asking because my spouse (who is the PA) selected self employed(founder/ceo) and put in his major role(business manager sales/advertising). So at employment records, we see the job role and not the designation there.
We are good to go uploading all CAC and accompanying docs?

Please help! thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Do standard delivery. WES provides a soft copy of the ECA and that is enough for your application.
Besides, NIPOST is really efficient now. Kudos to whoever is managing them lately
biko my WES ECA report has being ready since January 7, 2019. Wanna ask if NIPOST will deliver my parcel to the address I put or I'll have to go to their office to pick up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Betap: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bubblefairy:

Thanks for the response,
I did the baking job for about a year before I got my present job which I have been working for about 2 years now.
can I claim:
Making it two years altogether? YES

IMO, why don't you just use your one year baking job because 2 years of foreign work experience does not add to your CRS score but only adds to your eligibility score (I am not so sure, please let the elders clarify and also check your score), this would keep things simple.
then you state the customer service job and part time baking in personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Betap: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bubblefairy:

Thanks for the response,
can I claim:
Making it two years altogether? YES

IMO, why don't you use your one year baking job because 2 years of foreign work experience does not add to your CRS score but only adds to your eligibility score (I am not so sure, please let the elders clarify and also check your score), this would keep things simple.
then you state the customer service job and part time baking in personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Debsify:
biko my WES ECA report has being ready since January 7, 2019. Wanna ask if NIPOST will deliver my parcel to the address I put or I'll have to go to their office to pick up?
They will deliver to your address. Especially if it's very easy to locate. However, one month is more than enough so it's likely that your parcel is in their office right now. Go to the post office closest to your address and check

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by thirdpage: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Use regular mail. You're in the US so it's going to be efficiently delivered to you. And in a very short time too

Thanks, I appreciate!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Betap: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ykjgirls:
Evening All, concerning 2or more certificates.I have eca from my bsc in unilag I did diploma.Am thinking of evaluating the diploma with ices... Do u think it can work or has anyone tried it before.pls help or advise

I evaluated my diploma with Wes and it did not fly, I do not know about ices.. you can try and let us know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by centoqoh(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
larrygal:
i offer to send you the materials namesake

Pls do me the favour to though I'm not ur namesake.

saintlycent@gmail.com

God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EmeraldConsults(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Just saw it this evening in my spam folder, I've responded

Thanks so much... I've sent you a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jsquire: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Find your way to CanadaVisa forum and locate Sierra Leone people there, then find out the trend regarding PCCs. I have a feeling you might have got the wrong PCC, IRCC put Ministry of Justice for a reason, it wasn't a typo.
I'd advise you to start asking questions and do it fast
Hi @Ifeoma77. Unfortunately, there are no Sierra Leoneans on CanadaVisa Forum. I just reached out to a contact at the Ministry of Justice. She said the Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Investigation Headquarters in Sierra Leone and that the criminal record information is maintained at the Ministry of Justice of the Sierra Leone. So the police certificate issuing authority in Sierra Leone is the CID HQ.

As @joo2018 advised, should i go ahead and raise a CSE to explain this to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nikfay(f): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello all, Pls what documents do I need if am a baker and I want to migrate to Canada through express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

They will deliver to your address. Especially if it's very easy to locate. However, one month is more than enough so it's likely that your parcel is in their office right now. Go to the post office closest to your address and check
I hope soft copy is there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chommi(f): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
HI Guys,

I tried to pay ICES with my skye bank(Polaris bank) Naira mastercard, But its saying failed. Please how do i go about this?

Someone mentioned here he paid with his Naira master card. Dont know why mine is saying failed

Please help.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hey Guys, Please I need your help.

So I am Post ITA and filling out all necessary forms

I am the PA and my husband's work experience has only been in Nigeria
So when it comes to uploading a document, under the spouse section I am asked to also upload employment records 4 him but I am surprised because we did not gain any points from his experience.

So I am thinking; is it because I also put his experience under "Work History"??

1. Should I put his work experience under person history and take it out of work history (That his answering "No" to the work experience question?? When I did this the section for uploading his employment records was gone.

If this is incorrect please advise on what to do so as to avoid misrepresentation

Please Guys, Help!. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by peek(f): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2019
joo2018:
If you use WES, you can use either WAEC or NECO. It doesn't matter.

The other problem with WES is the verification of results. If your wife's alma mater is a school with a solid relationship with WES or you have a contact who can help you hustle the verification, you can choose WES.

Otherwise, ICES and CES are other options (though ICES reserves the right to do verification if they wish).

Please, I have wrong date of birth on my waec certificate, the correct DOB is on my WES profile, am planning to get waec card, do I need to worry on the the DOB? Or should i send a birth certificate copy with the scratch card once? Or their verification has not to do with DOB?
Pls somebody help your bro...don't even know how to do the waec things....must do something this week
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Alright will check next month...Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2019
ontarioissauga:

I hope soft copy is there.
grin cheesy this guy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maritee(f): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello people,

please whats the duration of payslips needed for someone claiming 1 year work experience. Although I have over a year's work experience but it's not up to 2 years yet. Thank you for your swift response

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.