Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822709 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
ibrotee0:
@ifeo.ma77 @toju.ed guys please answer this
Got this from your school's website. So I think it's safe to say the answer is 'Yes'
Since WES is clearly written there, you're better off sticking with them

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Bros. What happened to the woman who spurred your journey? tongue grin

You mean my wife..?? She's a UK PR...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Pre AOR to PPR!!!

Congratulations Sir, greater testimonies ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please for information put in the personal history sections, does one have to upload documenta for them?

Also please for employment history errors made when filling the ITA express entry profile, how can one go about rectifying it?

Its actually my husband's employment history....Tho we didn't gain points for it or use it 4 anytin cos I'm d PA and he is not requested to upload any docs 4 it.

Options:
1. Do nothing...Just fill d correct info now under personal history
2. Write an explanation letter concerning it.
3. Reject the invitation to apply n enter d pool again with correct info.

Please we re scared of a misrepresentation issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:

You mean my wife..?? She's a UK PR...
Na man you be sir. 1 more alomo for you!

By the way, how did you overcome the T, F, NG questions in reading. I've been dropping points a lot there.
Cc. Ifeoma77 (the way we mention you here sha), tojued.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Pre AOR to PPR!!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ThePath: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hobyno:

IMO I would suggest he writes ielts and leave the evaluation even if he get 6 across board in the ielts he will have a high point than ECA evaluation and he gets his results faster you can play around the CRS simulator

Thank you. On my own I got 456 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ThePath: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
LadyJasper:

Hi, I know what I'm about to say is not connected to your enquiry, but please, how long did it take before IQAS sent you an acknowledgement mail?

I submitted my application 30th October 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ThePath: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Use the CRS score and eligibility tools to ascertain things. He may not even need to do ECA or IELTS GT if you the PA can rake in 440 or above.

God bless you so much. My crs score is 456
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
jjohndoe83:

By the way, how did you overcome the T, F, NG questions in reading. I've been dropping points a lot there.
Cc. Ifeoma77 (the way we mention you here sha), tojued.

Only attempted the True questions... F and NG... I dash IELTS...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
HTGAWM:
Please for information put in the personal history sections, does one have to upload documents for them? No, you don't need to upload any document.

Also please for employment history errors made when filling the ITA express entry profile, how can one go about rectifying it?

Its actually my husband's employment history....Tho we didn't gain points for it or use it 4 anytin cos I'm d PA and he is not requested to upload any docs 4 it.

Options:
1. Do nothing...Just fill d correct info now under personal history
2. Write an explanation letter concerning it. I would write an LOE to explain the errors. Consistency is key.
3. Reject the invitation to apply n enter d pool again with correct info.

Please we re scared of a misrepresentation issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Pre AOR to PPR!!!

Congratulations Cookie. Abeg where is "my woman" in the later part of the story? Story Neva complete o�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
hello gurus in the house....

Im new here tho and have been reading quite alot from pt4 and 5, randomly tho

I have B.Eng and MSc in Civil Engineering, but my Msc results is not yet ready sha
but I only have work experience during my NYSC as a teacher and finished 2016 and started MSc 2017

pls can I apply for the express entry with this qualifications and experience as a teacher and not as an engineer?

Pls I need answers because this is what has been delaying me to pay for my IELTS general

Moreover I read about mismatch qualifications and so, that people got ITA and PPR
All i need is a go ahead now !!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chommi(f): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=cmaamaa post=75644750]

Polaris Bank cards are currently not allowing int'l payments. Contact your account officer. [/Oh wow. Thanks. Please can you confirm which bank makes intl' payment?quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
cmaamaa:

Congratulations Cookie. Abeg where is "my woman" in the later part of the story? Story Neva complete o�

I'm branching London nah...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Cc. Ifeoma.77 (the way we mention you here sha), tojued.

IELTS is a blurry memory for me at the moment, it's been quite a while. During my time, I prepared using resources gotten from page one.

If I'm not mistaken:

True = true beyond doubt based on the passage
False = wrong beyond doubt based on the passage
NG = Cannot be categorically said to be true or false based on the passage

Discard all prior knowledge you have, do not assume. The passage is the only information you need.

E.g.
While walking down the street I saw some oranges hanging from a tree. They were yellow and looked ready to eat.

NG: The oranges were ripe
F: The writer was riding a bicycle
T: There was more than one orange on the tree

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please anyone with information as regards my question? biko make una help my lil sis abeg

Eraytee:
Hello my efam, please is PEBC the evaluation body for veterinary medicine? Am asking on behalf of my sis who is just starting this process. any vet doctor who has gone through the ECA process should please assist. Also, anyone with the right info is also welcome. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yes.

I believe your NYSC was between 2016 and 2017, right?

AdetonaDami:

I have B.Eng and MSc in Civil Engineering, but my Msc results is not yet ready sha
but I only have work experience during my NYSC as a teacher and finished 2016 and started MSc 2017

pls can I apply for the express entry with this qualifications and experience as a teacher and not as an engineer?

Pls I need answers because this is what has been delaying me to pay for my IELTS general

Moreover I read about mismatch qualifications and so, that people got ITA and PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you Flaj.

Flaj:

Leave it this way and mention it in his personal history
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hi.

Only Medicine and Pharmacy have designated evaluating bodies.

Medicine (NOC 3111 or 3112) - MCC
Pharmacy (NOC 3131) - PEBC

For the rest of us, it is one of WES, ICES, CES, ICAS and IQAS.

See here.

Eraytee:
Hello my efam, please is PEBC the evaluation body for veterinary medicine? Am asking on behalf of my sis who is just starting this process. any vet doctor who has gone through the ECA process should please assist. Also, anyone with the right info is also welcome. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=peek post=75642080]

Please, I have wrong date of birth on my waec certificate, the correct DOB is on my WES profile, am planning to get waec card, do I need to worry on the the DOB? Or should i send a birth certificate copy with the scratch card once? Or their verification has not to do with DOB?
Pls somebody help your bro...don't even know how to do the waec things....must do something this week
God bless[/qu

Why not avoid WES completely?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Elcid1:
Hello house I finally paid for my Eca using ICES the total cost is £226CAD. Fingers crossed

$226? Will ur report be delivered tru courier within Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
congratulations to you and your wife!! Canada PR + UK PR is a sweeet deal. Will madam join you in Canada? wink
iPopAlomo:
Pre AOR to PPR!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
joo2018:
Yes.

I believe your NYSC was between 2016 and 2017, right?

2015 and 2016...I finished 2016

does this mean i cant apply?? sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
thirdpage:

Thanks for the response. While filling the ICES online form it requires to choose a delivery method: Regular Mail (No fee) or Courier
($26 within Canada, $75 outside Canada). Please note I am currently in the US (and for the rest of the process)

Ok. The regular mail is free within Canada, but can't be tracked. Courier is $26 and can be tracked, but delivery by courier outside Canada cost $75 and can be tracked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
People of God, please I need help (on behalf of my friend). She's 36 & will be 37 in May. I'm trying to convince her to start this process. She has BSc. I've tried to calculate it & I'm stuck at 410. Help a sister mbok. Is there a way she can increase her score, considering her age?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
nomad26:
congratulations to you and your wife!! Canada PR + UK PR is a sweeet deal. Will madam join you in Canada? wink

We'll see...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2019

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Youtook:
People of God, please I need help (on behalf of my friend). She's 36 & will be 37 in May. I'm trying to convince her to start this process. She has BSc. I've tried to calculate it & I'm stuck at 410. Help a sister mbok. Is there a way she can increase her score, considering her age?
Go PNPs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kiitan195344: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Same here. Would appreciate we could keep each posted with regards to it.
themsure:

I applied for EOR Jan.3, got a mail Jan. 11 that it has been sent for remarking and should contact the center after 3 weeks if i haven't gotten a reply. I sent a mail to last week but no reply yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2019

but I only have work experience during my NYSC (2015/2016) as a teacher and finished 2016 and started MSc 2017

All i need is a GO ahead now !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Frances86: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Goodafternoon all. Please dis is urgent as am in the bank right now. Please what address should the bank reference letter bear? My bank says they are not familiar with 'to whom it may concern' reference letters. Please i need urgent answers. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.