Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822782 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ojasope1: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

For everyone waiting at one stage or the other, God will make your dream come true, AMEN!!

Congratulations, o ti ja so pe, go and prosper.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Congratulations on your victory, go and prosper smiley

Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

It can only be God. After 10 months and 19 days.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by deefuture: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Good morning,I just want to write my ielts exam,I need material on it.please any material that is helpful please anybody should help me with it or guide me on how to do it. Thanks in anticipation.ayodele2771@gmail.com thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2019
No there's no issue IF your crs score is high enough to get ITA (>440) Go to this link and check your score without your spouse's eca/ielts. Don't forget to indicate if your spouse is accompanying or not as this also impacts your score
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

venorite:
My people good morning. Please if a person is married to a student that has no work experience, secondary school certificate, and cannot write ielts, is there an issue with that, even tho the couple will get ita if the PA maxes out ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2019
page 1 will be your best shot, there are lots of links for ielts there. Also use the link below for Cambridge materials, they will help you prepare well. all the best
http://practicepteonline.com/ielts/

deefuture:
Good morning,I just want to write my ielts exam,I need material on it.please any material that is helpful please anybody should help me with it or guide me on how to do it. Thanks in anticipation.ayodele2771@gmail.com thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zohan101: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Big congratulations to you and your family
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

This is my story:

IELTS- 3 times . I passed on the 3rd attempt

ITA- Jan 18

AOR- March 25

ADR- 3 times for ECA- IRCC was not able to verify my IQAS on their own system.
On my ADR third request, I finally had to request for another copy of my
IQAS to be sent to IRCC again and I also faxed it

MEP May 1
IP2- I went to IP2 same day

No movement, I applied for GCMS note in July and got it early August. That was when I knew my visa office. Criminality for hubby was is in process since Apr 30 and had not started for me.

Eligibility and security checks had not been initiated either. In August I raised CSE to ask about my application. A summary of their response below:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

September 1st week, I raised another CSE, now to London VO to ask about my file and on September 19 I got an email from Kyiv VO saying- Your file has been transferred to our office for further processing. Kindly note that files are processed based on original reception date. I was sad and happy at the same time. At least there was movement. September 25 we passed the 180 days application processing timelines.

October 24, I mailed the office of Goodale, Ralph E. - M.P. I got the mail on their official website. I just googled. I did this because I have read on various platforms that they mail him blah blah. Anyway, I just said to myself it is worth a try. At least he will tell me something and it will let me know whether there was any movement on my file. I didn’t say in my mail where my visa office was so that I could confirm that his office actually checked it. That same day, they replied and I got the same information/ status on my GCMS note. My file had not been touched. The only difference was that he mentioned that my file was in Kyiv.

Two days after I got the 2 Do Not Reply email in my account in the morning. I thought it was the same mail so I opened the recent one – It was an ADR for Updated financial documents. The letter says I should disregard the letter for passport request that the correct one was an additional document required. I was still trying to understand whether they sent a PPR mail and I didn’t see it. Then after few seconds, I got another mail from my visa office in Kyiv – Please find attached the letter concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada. This is the correct letter which was sent to you via My CIC account as well.

It was the next day I realise that the 1st mail was a letter saying my visa was ready to be issued.

Quickly, we got right into work to get our documents. On October 30, we uploaded.

We waited and waited and waited

January -3rd GCMS note
Eligibility passed.
Criminality still in progress for Spouse
Part of Updated financial document was verified with Pension Company.

February 7
Added to POF (statement from another account) because we thought they might have a problem with the buffer from the pension (N500,000)

Today at 3.10pm, it was the correct PPR mail. .

Truly the journey was not easy but God made it come true.
Sorry for all the typos. Abeg I am too excited

For everyone waiting at one stage or the other, God will make your dream come true, AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zohan101: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Olufunso.BoyeEkiran@ng.britishcouncil.org

Alexander.Ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org

dasizzling:
please can you share the e-mail address that was sent to you, I made a request over 2 weeks and I've not gotten anything mail from them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks a bunch!
zohan101:
Olufunso.BoyeEkiran@ng.britishcouncil.org

Alexander.Ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Wow! Congratulations!!

Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stevo2016: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Congrats vivacious2.Thank God it has ended in praise for you. Please I will like to know, did you mean that IRCC verified your pension account? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pimi: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
JudahO:
Please does anyone know if CIC goes as far as searching for the owner of a business. This is because I work in my family business. I am actually a staff because I am on salary and all. I just did not say anywhere that it is a family business.

Hi @JudahO have you gotten a way about this I'd love to know how one can go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Today makes it exactly 2 weeks since the last crs draw. Let's hope there's a draw today

Good morning people!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
JennyKadry2:
@Ifeoma77

Your PPR email will be sent to you soon. Whether devil likes it or not
How are u sure she doesn't have it already and only waiting to announce her COPR smiley?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Congrats on your PPR @iPopAlomo (class captain of Dec AOR group) � and also @Vivacious2 !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cherryll(f): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Hello house, please I need confirmation on my noc. I have chosen noc 1221- administrative officer. I have also drafted my JD to include lead statements and duties of NOC1221.

Lead statement - Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co-ordinate acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services.

-Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures

-Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed

-Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions

-Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation

-Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services

-Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes

-Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls

-Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence

-May supervise records management technicians and related staff.

cc; @veritas3 . @Itsawonder. @Glitteringstar . @Exquisef. @Newmum0615. @Tojued

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Got my BC EOR refund today...took exactly 30 days.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by peek(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
joo2018:
If you use WES, you can use either WAEC or NECO. It doesn't matter.

The other problem with WES is the verification of results. If your wife's alma mater is a school with a solid relationship with WES or you have a contact who can help you hustle the verification, you can choose WES.

Otherwise, ICES and CES are other options (though ICES reserves the right to do verification if they wish).

Abeg I have a question, does the grades matters? I combined my waec and NECO, because of D7 in Chem NECO. Do I send NECO alone? And is NECO that will send on my behalf or I send copies with scratch card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SAYOSOLA: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
ytp:
I didnt put a copy and I am yet to get response. I sent a mail to confirm the status which they responded that it has been sent to the team.You can send a mail to request for the status.
Hi please can you give me the email address you used if different from these "exams.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org". and
info.nigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org"

I sent the EOR through courier and they are yet to acknowledge receipt.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
georgeehis:
help me thank God ooooo the remark with idp was positive. my writing was upgraded to 7.0. final score is speaking 7.5 reading 9.0 listening 8.5 writing 7.0 am doing my ECA with ICES now.
Big congratulations to you!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Babesy:
Got my BC EOR refund today...took exactly 30 days.

Did you remark both speaking and writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Please I'm trying to register for my IELTS...

Please should I click on send IELTS result to other institutions

If yes....those this mean I will have to chose a province to send it to or where exactly am I sending to ??

Please help...from those that have passed this stage !!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2019
AdetonaDami:
Please I'm trying to register for my IELTS...

Please should I click on send IELTS result to other institutions

If yes....those this mean I will have to chose a province to send it to or where exactly am I sending to ??

Please help...from those that have passed this stage !!!!!!
You don't need that option. Just move on

Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Tojued:

Aunty I... aunty I, aunty I
me me me me me me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

AdetonaDami:
The answer is not given, it is not written anywhere in the context

One cold hollandia for you,

patty827:
False- it is not stated anywhere in the text

Yes it's not stated anywhere in the text so it's 'not given'.
One cold hollandia for you too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
JennyKadry2:
@Ifeom.a77

Your PPR email will be sent to you soon. Whether devil likes it or not
Amen Sis kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

Truly the journey was not easy but God made it come true.
Sorry for all the typos. Abeg I am too excited

Whooooop!!! Congratulations!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
venorite:
My people good morning. Please if a person is married to a student that has no work experience, secondary school certificate, and cannot write ielts, is there an issue with that, even tho the couple will get ita if the PA maxes out ielts
No issue with that at all. But just out of curiosity, why can't the student write IELTS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
I don't believe the grade matters. You can use either alone.

Don't know the answer to the third, but I think it has been answered before. You can try searching the thread.
peek:

Abeg I have a question, does the grades matters? I combined my waec and NECO, because of D7 in Chem NECO. Do I send NECO alone? And is NECO that will send on my behalf or I send copies with scratch card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Congrats @Vivacious2. May you prosper in your new home.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Did you remark both speaking and writing?

I actually put in all components..But only writing score changed...which was just what i needed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Good morning peeps.

Got an ADR for form 5475 today. I saw in the form a box I can tick to withdraw my authorisation to release information from my case file.

I'm thinking of withdrawing authorisation. Has anyone gone this route before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

No issue with that at all. But just out of curiosity, why can't the student write IELTS?
She is in final year Madonna, it will be very difficult to schedule an exam for her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by venorite(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2019
nomad26:
No there's no issue IF your crs score is high enough to get ITA (>440) Go to this link and check your score without your spouse's eca/ielts. Don't forget to indicate if your spouse is accompanying or not as this also impacts your score
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Thank tou

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.