Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821908 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2019
No it hasn't o.
Walegy:
Morning, pls has your BIL dropped as am in the same situation. MEP passed already. If yes, what did u do?
AOR Dec 29th.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2019
Swansy10:
Hello house, I’m in a pickle right now. I got ITA Dec 19th and my 60 days would expire on Monday. I have all my documents except one PCC that I have not been able to get and I don’t think I would get it before Monday. The only reasonable option in my opinion now is to decline the invitation, go back to the pool and get the next ITA as CRS is 453. But I don’t know why my head is telling me to submit and raise a Csr in 2 weeks and add the PCC as it’s should be ready by then. What do you guys think?
@Ifeo.ma77
@joo
@all seniors
Technically, you can do that and hope for the best (raise CSE later I mean). But if I was in your place right now, I'd decline the ITA and submit when I have everything ready.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Congratulations @mbakweich and @Tee248490
It has ended in praise!!!
May your new home be kind to you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2019
U ve got a high CRS. Next ITA shouldnt be up to 450 going by current trends. IMO, u could decline and make sure u ve got everything before AOR to avoid stories that touch. Take care.
Swansy10:
Hello house, I’m in a pickle right now. I got ITA Dec 19th and my 60 days would expire on Monday. I have all my documents except one PCC that I have not been able to get and I don’t think I would get it before Monday. The only reasonable option in my opinion now is to decline the invitation, go back to the pool and get the next ITA as CRS is 453. But I don’t know why my head is telling me to submit and raise a Csr in 2 weeks and add the PCC as it’s should be ready by then. What do you guys think?

@Ifeoma77
@joo
@all seniors

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Swansy10:

@Ifeoma77
@joo
@all seniors

Given your high CRS, I'd decline the ITA if I were you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lovetree: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone. Please for anyone that has done waec verification. Want to do same for my husband. But he wrote his waec in the 90's, his waec certificate does not have date of birth. Has anyone experienced this? Can we use it like that since that's what WES is looking out for? Or is there anything waec does for this?
Thanks people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Technically, you can do that and hope for the best (raise CSE later I mean). But if I was in your place right now, I'd decline the ITA and submit when I have everything ready.

Remember that there is a portion in the application that says something like if you are unable to provide a document at the point of submission, you can provide evidence of having initiated the process of acquiring the document. I don't know if this only applies to medicals. So that he/she doesn't have to go back into the pool.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2019
kemkem30:

You should be able to submit with proof that you have initiated the process of obtaining the PCC and then raise CSE later.

@Swansy10, I believe this should suffice. Please check the application page if there is a provision for this, I know I saw this somewhere during the application. Not sure if it was the medicals page or if it applies to every doc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Remember that there is a portion in the application that says something like if you are unable to provide a document at the point of submission, you can provide evidence of having initiated the process of acquiring the document. I don't know if this only applies to medicals. So that he/she doesn't have to go back into the pool.

So here's the thing, she's certain of getting ITA in the next draw. Why not decline and have everything ready so when you apply you sleep better at night?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Claire18: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2019
In my opinion.. @ 453, I will decline the ITA, ITA is still
guaranteed @above 445. I would not like to start raising CSE and receiving ADRs. To sleep well.. I will decline and wait for last Document.
Swansy10:

@Ifeoma77
@joo
@all seniors

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adenikeO: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Good morning everybody,

Please I need a contact for Transcript/Certificate processing for UNIPORT.

It's quite urgent, Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Distinct777:

. I eventually didn't withdraw authorisation. Already submit too. Thanks a bunch

How long after submission did they get back to you please?
Submitted the ADR on November 27th, got PPR January 25th, ADR Still being reviewed!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Jennypharb1:

True, that's why I said 'technically'. But then, where is the guarantee that they will accept your evidence? Most times, during the R10 check, they'll just tag your application as incomplete and refuse it. This comes about a month after AOR. And then it'll take some more time before they refund your money.
Of course, it can go the other way and the LOE will be accepted and the late PCC accepted and everything will go great.

Personally, I'd rather take the certain road

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Congrats to @Tee248490 and @mbakweich. Cheers to a blissful future in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Changeofscene(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
I am praying to get an upgrade in my writing too,submitted my eor for weeks now to MOD.Any way you could help bro?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Tee248490:
ECA : May 2017 for me, July 2018 for spouse

IELTS: May 2017 for me, August 2018 for spouse (on the 6th attempt)�

ITA : Aug 22
AOR: September 27
MEP: Oct 26
Update for baby: Nov 8
PPR: February 12 dated 11
No ADR
VO: Ottawa

I was in the pool for one year with a CRS score of 432...... August 2nd.

CONGRATULATIONS.

We shared a lot in common.

it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adenikeO: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2019
I used Fedex too.
jargo192:
i did mine since 21st with the fedex lady. i have not gotten any text yet oh. which of the courier did you use??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Changeofscene:
I am praying to get an upgrade in my writing too,submitted my eor for weeks now to MOD.Any way you could help bro?
God will help, just have faith

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Changeofscene(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Please how long did the eor take?i am currently expecting mine and i pray it comes our positive like yours.Any insight on it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jimbow: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2019
LadyJasper:

Hi, I know what I'm about to say is not connected to your enquiry, but please, how long did it take before IQAS sent you an acknowledgement mail?
Hi, please did you get any answer? I sent mine in since mid January, no acknowledgement yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Congrats @Tee248490 and @mbakweich.

Go and excel in your new home.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Swansy10:

@Ifeoma.77
@joo
@all seniors

kemkem30:

You should be able to submit with proof that you have initiated the process of obtaining the PCC and then raise CSE later.

I actually concur with the above, if you are sure you will get it in 2wks time. The R10 completeness check is unlikely to be completed by then.

I guess it is all down to your risk tolerance level.

If you choose to do so, you must:
show proof that you requested a police certificate from the correct authorities and
write a letter explaining all the efforts you have taken to get one.

Check here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2019
@didentus678, @josefuadjr, @jennypharb1, @kemkem, @claire18
Thank you all for your advice, In as much I would really like to submit and start counting down to PPR, peace of mind will not allow me submit an incomplete application. I can show prove that I have initiated the process but I’m scared of going that route. I was initially thinking of declining ITA a few days back so I can be invited in the next draw that was supposed to be yesterday but hope did not allow me. Hope that this PCC would come out before Monday.

And josefuadjr I am a he

Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
joo2018:

I actually concur with the above, if you are sure you will get it in 2wks time. The R10 completeness check is unlikely to be completed by then.

I guess it is all down to your risk tolerance level.

If you choose to do so, you must:
show proof that you requested a police certificate from the correct authorities and
write a letter explaining all the efforts you have taken to get one.

Check here
The link only talks about showing proof that you tried getting it but couldn’t.
And again it states that even this is not a guarantee that you would get it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muyiroro: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Good morning my people,
Please, I need contact or direction on how to process Dubai PCC.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Engr2000: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Congratulations Bro,

We got ITA the same date and you keep worrying why your App was delayed when we got PPR in December, I am happy the lord have pick your call...

May Canny Land favours you!

Looking forward to more PPR news here this week...

mbakweich:
Better Late than never.

Finally it's PPR guys cheesy cheesy!!

1ST IELTS (MOD)-LRSW-6.5,7.5,7.5,6.5
2ND IELTS (BC)-LRSW-8,7.5,7.5,7
ITA- August 8th
AOR- August 30th
MEP/BIL-September 23rd
ADR (IMM 5406)-February 5th
PPR-February 12th
Days from AOR to PPR: 165 days
Passport submitted at VFS: February 13th

Single Applicant
Zero Travel history

NOCs:Got Reference Letters for two different NOCs from 3 diff express entry under the provincial nomination program.
Thank you all for the questions, the answers and the remin. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
The last line would only apply if you didn't raise the CSE and submit after all.

Like I wrote earlier, do what works for you.
Swansy10:

The link only talks about showing proof that you tried getting it but couldn’t.
And again it states that even this is not a guarantee that you would get it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html
muyiroro:
Good morning my people,
Please, I need contact or direction on how to process Dubai PCC.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Tee248490:
ECA : May 2017 for me, July 2018 for spouse

IELTS: May 2017 for me, August 2018 for spouse (on the 6th attempt)�

ITA : Aug 22
AOR: September 27
MEP: Oct 26
Update for baby: Nov 8
PPR: February 12 dated 11
No ADR

A special thanks to @DonTee07 for answering my questions... may God perfect yours
Congrats to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
mbakweich:
Better Late than never.

Finally it's PPR guys cheesy cheesy!!

@every member on this forum Thank you all for the questions, the answers and the reminder of the blessings that comes with our page Zero. God bless us all and help us to reach our desired destinations. Amen
Congrats go and prosper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Congratulations to all the brand new owners of PPR,may the new land favour us all!

And to everyone at any stage of this Canny journey..I pray that Almighty God grant you all your heart desires...more wins for us all!

Going back to my research....This Post-PPR ain't easy either... cheesy grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Ifeoma77:

True, that's why I said 'technically'. But then, where is the guarantee that they will accept your evidence? Most times, during the R10 check, they'll just tag your application as incomplete and refuse it. This comes about a month after AOR. And then it'll take some more time before they refund your money.
Of course, it can go the other way and the LOE will be accepted and the late PCC accepted and everything will go great.

Personally, I'd rather take the certain road

That's another angle. Better to be certain sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.