Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821810 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
That extra scrutiny is becoming common now.

They have noticed a trend of people marrying and adding spouses after AOR and so want to ascertain that it is not just a bypass for CRS points or for sponsorship later.

The checklist of questions you may be required to answer no be here.

jjohndoe83:

Which kain problem be this one now. Na offence to marry again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oga calm down! One step at a time.
Anxiety can lead to mistakes.

AdetonaDami:

You're very correct...STARTING is the most important..
hmmm I've not even write IELTS and have lost weight..Indeed I don START

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
chicyclass:
Oga calm down! One step at a time. Anxiety can lead to mistakes.
I'm calm now Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Firstladyc1: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Swansy10:
Hello house, I’m in a pickle right now. I got ITA Dec 19th and my 60 days would expire on Monday. I have all my documents except one PCC that I have not been able to get and I don’t think I would get it before Monday. The only reasonable option in my opinion now is to decline the invitation, go back to the pool and get the next ITA as CRS is 453. But I don’t know why my head is telling me to submit and raise a Csr in 2 weeks and add the PCC as it’s should be ready by then. What do you guys think?

@Ifeoma77
@joo
@all seniors

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html. You can submit with a letter of explanation then send the PCC once you get it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Krakboi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Someone answer please.
Krakboi:
Hello people of this thread.
My AOR was Oct 9th (last year obviously).
The thing is I've been touching and reimbursing the account I used for my POF (doesn't even help that it's my salary account). I however decided and went on to purchase Treasury Bills with the money. Is it possible CIC has gone past the stage of verifying POF? If they haven't, will submitting the Treasury Bill certificate suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Ottawa
Swansy10:

Where was your VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 2:43am On Feb 15, 2019
My landing gist.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Wow Congratulations to you.

Thanks for sharing your timelines and PPR script. It was a good read.

I'll rate you 8/10.

Go and prosper in the new land.

God Bless you!

Vivacious2:
PPRRRRRRRRRR IS HERE O

It can only be God. After 10 months and 19 days.

This is my story:

For everyone waiting at one stage or the other, God will make your dream come true, AMEN!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Congrats Madam!

Good news it is.

I'm sure your hubby would be so excited despite giving up at some point earlier. Lol

Thanks for sharing your timeline with us.... I will rate your PPR script 7/10. Very good job.

I wish you success and favour in your new land.

God bless you!

Tee248490:
ECA : May 2017 for me, July 2018 for spouse

IELTS: May 2017 for me, August 2018 for spouse (on the 6th attempt)�

A special thanks to @DonTee07 for answering my questions... may God perfect yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Newmum0615:
My landing gist.

Wow newmum0616 has landed grin congratulations....na txtbook ?... grin nice work with the details .Go on and increase in the land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Wowwwww!!!

Miracle worker!

Thank God for such a sweet testimony. This should encourage people coming into the group that its actually possible to do it yourself.

I'll rate you 8/10. Awesome.

Go and prosper in your new land.... and keep shining!

God bless you!

mbakweich:
Better Late than never.

Finally it's PPR guys cheesy cheesy!!

@every member on this forum Thank you all for the questions, the answers and the reminder of the blessings that comes with our page Zero. God bless us all and help us to reach our desired destinations. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Wow!

PPR is indeed a beautiful thing.

Its good to know that u gave Canada another chance. Lo and Behold, your PPR is in your hands.

God is faithful

I'll rate your PPR script 7/10... nice work.

Go and prosper in your new land.

God bless!!

chuckdee13:
How dont really know how to start. its been a while I was here, doubt anyone even remembers me. but I used to disturb well well. I started my journey on the Australian PR thread. At a point I looked at Canada but at the time I wasnt gonna get an ITA cos the draws never came below 450 at the start of express entry, so I focused on Australia. I studied petroleum engineering and for those familiar with that process will know it got removed from the list of eligible occupations. But before then I had written one IELTS and 3 PTEs. I almost gave up, then in 2017 I remembered the Canada path and decided to check it out again. Thinking that something should have changed in 2 years. Something did. I saw draws of 433, 434, 413 and I was like YES! now I'll get an ITA.

I learnt a lot here. a lot took me from Nairaland and so I missed out on all info and gist. I'll give back as much as I can. Thank you to everyone, both old and newbies. we learn DIY here in preparation for Cannyland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Hahahahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've been highly busy... That's why i miss my assistant prof, @dumprep. But I know she has a better cause over there. May the good Lord bless her hustle!

Well, i'm back and better now.

Script marking to be followed bumper to bumper!!!

Topsmamen:
Meanwhile, it's like @raph.rulz a.k.a Prof. Albus Dumbledore likes to delay marking PPR scripts these days. We need to do his performance review. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2019
This kinda thing sef dey earn person pass 5 years. 5 years ban is the lowest people get oooo and its for minute misrepresentation cases.

They will mark the person with such identity on their database and may not allow the person enter CA again.

How can someone choose to take such risk .... with someone you do'nt know for that matter. Even if she sabi the person... it's a very crazy risk mhen!

People dey try sha

Ifeoma77:

Your friend is facing 3 scenarios;
1. She goes ahead with the sham marriage/common law partnership, gets PR, moves to Canada, prospers and settles. Partnership ends, she goes on to achieve her dreams and own the land and etc. Brava!
2. The incredibly smart people who work in the various Canadian offices sniff out the sham, rejects their application and slam her with a 5 years ban for misrepresentation. Thus temporarily ending her dreams to go anywhere near Canada, USA, Australia, UK or New Zealand. Sad!
3. The sham goes through, she lands in Canada, they part ways and she goes on to settle in her new life. Becomes a Canadian citizen, makes a new family, rising steadily in her career, raking in the dollars, securing the bags. 20 years later, the sham is discovered. Everything goes poof. She'll be arrested, separated from her family, lose her job, lose her citizenship and get deported to a naija she won't even recognize. Tragic!

Advice? Tell the guy to try PNP. Tell your sister to stand on her own feet and walk into Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tyto23: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2019
pls, I need help too. can I chat you up? I sent you an email tho. tytoolatunji@gmail.com. let's take it from there, please.
Elcid1:
you can pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Congrats ooooo...

Our able NewMum... As usual,.... very detailed landing gist just like your PPR.

I was not privileged to rate your PPR... but I will rate your landing gist grin grin grin

9.89/10 is the score grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Success all the way.

You have really added value to many lives... and your daughter, Ifeoma77, has taken over the baton and doing a good job here.

The question now is... who will take over from Ifeoma77

Lol

Newmum0615:
My landing gist.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oeasy: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2019
didentus678:
Congratulations!!!! God be Praised!
Good day all, please I need to know as I'm having a conflicting information right now. Would I need to send all my certificates ranging from SSCE, OND, HND and PGD to WES or only SSCE and the highest certificate (PGD)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2019
congrats mama! I've been waiting for your gist since ehnn. Thanks for the tips, wishing you a save delivery and smooth integration in your new home. Oga number 13 cannor do you anything we are here grin grin

Newmum0615:
My landing gist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Yep!

SSCE (WAEC/NECO) and Highest certificate.

Oeasy:
Good day all, please I need to know as I'm having a conflicting information right now. Would I need to send all my certificates ranging from SSCE, OND, HND and PGD to WES or only SSCE and the highest certificate (PGD)?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Ha smiley smiley smiley
Newmum God bless your sweet heart

Newmum0615:
My landing gist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Oeasy:

It should be SSCE and your highest certificate. However, I think PGD alone will not be evaluated favourably, so you should send either ND and HND or HND and PGD to claim "two or more certificate"

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by youngRx(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2019
chicyclass:
"Arrange office" got me cracking grin grin

Lolz...na true nau. grin

Las las the draw didn't hold sef. angry
These guys be keeping the scores frm dropping. Anyway, fingers crossed till next Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:

As in! Maybe IRCC agents read this thread and have seen such posts before - moneybags who are looking for young people to 'be the PA'.
Scrutiny has sha increased, everyone should just be careful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
JudahO:
@ Pim.i sorry I just saw your message... I was advised to disclose the ownership of the business using a LOE. Once again God bless and reward you Ifeom.a77.
God bless you too kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2019
raphrulz:

The question now is... who will take over from Ifeom.a77

Lol

You na!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ddymples: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Or Monday sef. it is well

youngRx:

Lolz...na true nau. grin

Las las the draw didn't hold sef. angry
These guys be keeping the scores frm dropping. Anyway, fingers crossed till next Wednesday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2019
@pejuhazel, how far has it dropped. Did u pay all fees upfront cos I only pay processing fee and the other one still pending.
Mine hasn't drop anyway, still expecting.

pejuhazel:
No it hasn't o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

As in! Maybe IRCC agents read this thread and have seen such posts before - moneybags who are looking for young people to 'be the PA'.
Scrutiny has shared increased, everyone should just be careful
Maybe they are even here....
hmmmm embarassed
Ifeoma77:

Maybe they are even here....
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
jjohndoe83:

even Nigerians don't trust Nigerians, not to talk of IRCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by youngRx(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2019
ddymples:
Or Monday sef. it is well
True fa. they are so damn unpredictable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Ifeoma77:

as in ...... the thing really affects legitimate applicants. my sister-in-law's application is getting to 7 months now, VO ottawa. i think they subject applications to scrutiny, randomly. they got married in 2017, to think that they deferred child birth, because of this journey, now the long wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
raphrulz:

You have really added value to many lives... and your daughter, Ifeoma77, has taken over the baton and doing a good job here.

The question now is... who will take over from Ifeoma77

Lol

even you, who would take over from you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.