Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821313 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
i.e not being a pre-requisite for the B.Sc admission, (meaning it was thru jamb, right?)
Tiredofnaija444:

Thanks for the response,the Bsc is straight 4 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Humblega(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
I noticed DAT a lot of beginners asked questions in the last few pages. Lol..
cry grin grin grin

Guess it is inec drama (11th hour postponement) DAT ginger d swagger of my pple.

Even twitter felt it....

Note for beginners: it will be better to first read through page 1 and some comments before u start making up questions. With DAT u av knowledge of d basic, so ur questions will b reduced......to make it easier for both newbies and our ogas.

Best of luck to everyone

Las las......everybody will dey alright

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mimi1999: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Femziecarlos:

Page 1 of this thread?
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nyekidoll:
Hello all,

Please, I have a question and would appreciate all the advice I can get.

Regarding employer reference letters, I am the sole proprietor of a retail/wholesale company where I work with less than 10 people. How do I go about a reference letter? The information I have gotten from nairaland so far has been to include such documentation such as CAC docs, Third Party Referrals, Tax certificate, and Bank statement. Does anyone have any experience regarding this and how to write a job reference for yourself if required?

On the other hand, can I leave out the ownership aspect and still provide supporting documentation to show my work experience....

I would appreciate your advice especially from those who have been in my situation and got the PR or failed to get their PR's. Experience counts!

Thanks in advance

Since your question is on reference letters, drop your email, I'll forward the ones I used to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
I need to know if i can get a standard photographer such as Studio24 at Ibadan where I can take my passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ologunsunny: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shyee:

Since your question is on reference letters, drop your email, I'll forward the ones I used to you.

I will like to have the reference letter sample
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Femziecarlos:

Oh thanks bunch. This is good news but I still ain't familiar with the WES & IELTS can you tell me what they both stands for...
cos this is my motive this year

Google is your friend

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ologunsunny:

I will like to have the reference letter sample as well ologundep@gmail.com
Ehen, before you know it now they'd start clogging this thread with email addresses.

PLEASE visit page 1. Everything you need is there.
Sample of reference letter, sample of gift deed, etc.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tiredofnaija444:

Thanks for the response,the Bsc is straight 4 years
Great! Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LecturerIFE: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Did you use the ND to gain direct entry admission for the BSc? If not, you're good to go ECA-wise. If you did, then use the NYSC period to also do a 1 year PGD.
It's good that you're already planning for your EE while waiting for NYSC, so ensure that you use the one year to scatter information about your job online. Social media, blog posts, join in career-related discourse or advocacy, and most importantly, make sure your PPA duties are in NOC A, B or 0

WES evaluated my BSc (3 years) and ND as two or more certificates. A couple of friends also evaluated with WES their BSc (3 years) and ICAN ATS, which they used to gain direct entry, and they got two or more certificates.

IMO, I think WES sees a BSc (obtained through DE) and the requisite certificate as two distinct certificates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
LecturerIFE:

WES evaluated my BSc (3 years) and ND as two or more certificates. A couple of friends also evaluated with WES their BSc (3 years) and ICAN ATS, which they used to gain direct entry, and they got two or more certificates.

IMO, I think WES sees a BSc (obtained through DE) and the requisite certificate as two distinct certificates.
Wow! Nice!!!
Thanks for this, I have a couple of friends who are in this situation. ICES doesn't do this so I guess it's WES to the rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nyekidoll: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks Shyee!

jedidahark@gmail.com

Shyee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Happy Sunday guys, please why have there been no draws since Jan? It's worrisome cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bafemi:
Happy Sunday guys, please why have there been no draws since Jan? It's worrisome cry

Since January ke? There were 3 draws in January

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Humblega:
I noticed DAT a lot of beginners asked questions in the last few pages. Lol..
cry grin grin grin

Guess it is inec drama (11th hour postponement) DAT ginger d swagger of my pple.

Even twitter felt it....

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mimi1999: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Can a diploma in law be seen as a different certificate? It was post secondary and pre bsc. It wasn’t used to gain admission. She went ahead to study a different course for BSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mimi1999: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Also, I have googled NOUN masters program but can’t find anything. Does anyone have a place I can get info about it or provide info personally to me?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
cmaamaa:

Since January ke? There were 3 draws in January

Yes sir/ma, since January, none in Feb yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Erigo23: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
HI IS ANYONE TAKING THE CBT THIS WEEK?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by larrypha(f): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Erigo23:
HI IS ANYONE TAKING THE CBT THIS WEEK?
I’m supposed to. On 23rd.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ndewo my people. Please I am new here, my brother directed me to this forum that I can get Canada permanent residence here.

How can I go about it? Some few pages I read, I see a lot of people mentioning page one; is that where the visa officer stays? Or where they share the visa?

Biko, I need someone that can tell me how it works. Also, what is EE? And IELTS?

My people, please come to my rescue mbok. Thanks all

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mimi1999:
Also, I have googled NOUN masters program but can’t find anything. Does anyone have a place I can get info about it or provide info personally to me?
Thank you

What are you looking for personally? You will need to check again as the forms will be closing in less than a week thereabouts.

https://www.nouonline.net/zzpappl_pgrad.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Come! Se you wan dey whine us ni grin......lol @where the visa offìcer stays.

Note: To all new comers; you can't assimulate all information you need in a day. Go to page one, spend a day or two digesting every information on the page. Go through all the links there two or three times. The process will become clearer to you by doing this.

Slow and steady guys.
DonTee07:
Ndewo my people. Please I am new here, my brother directed to that I can get Canada permanent residence here.

How can I go about it? Some few pages I read, I see a lot of people mentioning page one; is that where the visa officer stays? Or where they share the visa?

Biko, I need someone that can tell me how it works. Also, what is EE? And IELTS?

My people, please come to my Rescue mbok. Thanks all

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:
Ndewo my people. Please I am new here, my brother directed to that I can get Canada permanent residence here.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mimi1999: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:

What are you looking for personally? You will need to check again as the forms will be closing in less than a week thereabouts.

https://www.nouonline.net/zzpappl_pgrad.php
Thanks
Will go through it now
My sister needs to apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Check pixels digital....8, Awolowo avenue, old bodija, Ibadan...
Please I also need contact for international passport issuance in Ibadan.

roblance:
I need to know if i can get a standard photographer such as Studio24 at Ibadan where I can take my passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tiredofnaija444:
Wow lot of information here
Have been reading this thread as a guest for the past 3 months and need to register(voice out) but i don't think I'm qualified now and funds is not an issue
I'm 25 years of age
Single (expecting a baby before the year runs out)
ND, Bsc economics and waiting for NYSC mobilization(job experience)
Preparing for IELTS and evaluating my transcript
Please i need suggestions on how i can increase my chances(points)

Did you do one year IT after your ND? If yes what was your job function? We're you working part-time during your BSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by battousaiX(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mr DonT, biko don't kill "our" Ify for us abeg!

PS: laff wan kee me here too
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:
Ndewo my people. Please I am new here, my brother directed me to this forum that I can get Canada permanent residence here.

Gawwd I'm reeling in laughter here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nollywoodlove(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello good people!

So after much thinking and all. I have finally decided to join this journey, instead of study route (with visa hassles I have been reading and even higher costs). I'm in the middle of NYSC to get my work experience. I just got admission to NOUN to get 2 or more certificates, but already I'm facing administrative bottlenecks which could delay graduation date, if I push forward with it.

So, my main enquiry is to seek further suggestions for smooth PGD in Nigeria. Preferably distance learning (since I have to also work). There must be excellent options out there! Abi, is Nigerian situation that bad that one can't get standard diploma in this country without issues popping up everywhere? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tiredofnaija444: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojasope1:

Yes, you have chance of including your spouse after AOR but you have to provide updated POF, Medical & PCC for him.
Would there be any red flag if an applicant get married post ITA but having a child together out of wedlock ?,because I'm afraid that ircc might be suspicious that since i had a baby why wait till post ITA before getting married...please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tiredofnaija444: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tojued:

Did you do one year IT after your ND? If yes what was your job function? We're you working part-time during your BSC?

I only work for six month with a travel agent firm and during holidays after each academics section or during ASUU strike

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.