Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824463 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Ramj:

thanks dear, if you are sure of this then

when u get COPR contact me for free tickets to Any where in Canada - Afghan Airways - we travel the world
first class ticket with 3 days Hilton hotel stop in Kaboul

Je m'appelle SERIOUS

sorry you'll get a confirmation of investment mail, which is acceptable.
instead of ticket, give me the money lemme buy winter I'm scared of the cold embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2018
maybe u will cheesy
Hephgirl:
Buhahahahhah I wanna hear u say it aswear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SolutionsGuy: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2018
It's first ITA day of Part 6.
And from the IELTS reports so far, there'll be many ITAs. Congrats in advance to our potential ITA clinchers!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2018
bammy2017:

It wasn't automatic for me. I had to email my account manager directly to have it scanned to me.
for the first one I bought I had to mail him, but the second one was automatic.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=laghopeful20181 post=72954671][/quote] I like your spirit. he makes all things beautiful in his own time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Hephgirl:
I went to check and I saw ielts must be valid at aor sorry darling. God will do it for us all
I have a feeling you will be nicer on this new thread tongue

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

joo2018:
Looking forward to the three.some, foursome or fivesome of PPRs to xxxxxxxxx this thread tomorrow

@ifeoma77 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
But I'm always nice na
Lol
jholarharde:

I have a feeling you will be nicer on this new thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:
Good morning people,

I am post ITA (5 days left to submit before my deadline). I was uploading supporting documents and cross checking them when I realised my husband's IELTS expired on the 3rd of November (I am the principal applicant). Without his IELTS our score drops to 438 and we would not qualify for the draw from which we were selected (cut off was 441). I have modified family information and changed him to unaccompanying spouse...score becomes 451 hence the children and I can go ahead to submit without him. Note also I loose 5 points in 2 weeks due to age change.
Our choices as I understand them are either
1. Submit without him, sponsor him as a spouse when we get ppr and land
2. Decline invitation, get him to write IELTS, hope he scores well enough and get back in the pool. However with this option, there is the added complication of 5 points lost due to age change...so what's the guarantee we score high enough to meet cut off! I used the CRS tool, using 6666 for IELTS score for him and using my new age... our score would be 442

My questions are:
A. Is there any other option I have not already considered?
B. How long does spousal sponsorship take?(I have researched but you know timeline given by CIC and reality of life sometimes differ and I would prefer to base my decisons on reality)
C. My research indicates that I will not be able to add him after AOR (since it is not a new marriage...visa officer might wonder why the sudden change of mind?). Additionally, I am not sure if even if it is possible to add him after AOR, score will not be recalculated using the fact that he had no valid IELTS at time of ITA received. Is this research accurate or is there a possibility of adding him legally after AOR?

I'm so upset at myself for not paying attention to the IELTS expiry date...this is a lesson to all. As I understand it, unfortunately only age is frozen upon receipt of ITA..IELTS result is not frozen.

My dear the best option is no 2 since even with 6666,you will be at 442,that means if he does slightly better sef u can be @ 445. Since he is not reluctant to accompany you i suggest you reject the ITA ,let him retake the next available test, once u have his result and get ITA,you submit almost immediately. My thots
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:

yes,received ita in september. was about to submit today when i realised ielts expired 3rd of November. Declined ITA now. Back in the pool. He will do ielts on 1st December. Meanwhile our police certificates will expire 7th december so we will need to redo them too and i will loose 5 points in 2 weeks because of a change in my age

God knows best.

PCC are valid for 6months according to IRCC not 3 written on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by culdalex(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
URGENT NOTICE......
please who ever is interested in sending Neco scratch card should contact me ASAP.......
I plan on sending mine before the end of the week.
Whatsapp number 08032368019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Mamaroon:

TBill certificates are no longer issued in paper form by most governments and Nigeria doesn't anymore either....what banks (GTB included) will give you is just a confirmation that they have sold a treasury bill to you....this is not a certificate....however the bank's confirmation letter is valid as evidence of your purchase....similar to how equities/shares are no longer issued in paper form.

Thanks Mamaroon - So the koko is they shaa would give me what i can upload as POF.

Thanks

You too have just bagged yourself an all expense paid trip to Canada First Class experience with Afghan Airways - We Travel The World - with 2 days stop in Kaboul Hilton Hotel.

Merci
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
predicting CRS score of 438-439 today so that our comrades within that score range who have been in pool since about First quarter of this year can also smile wink

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Waiting on BC today like you people should just find this result asap let my heart be at peace.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by profeddor15: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning house, please can someone do the provincial nominee programme even if he/she does not get the required overall band score and what is the implication of it on the CLB?.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
With an extra 2 days after the regular fortnight? Sub 440 for this draw might be a bridge too far.

ottawasenators:
predicting CRS score of 438-439 today so that our comrades within that score range who have been in pool since about First quarter of this year can also smile wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
bammy2017:

It wasn't automatic for me. I had to email my account manager directly to have it scanned to me.

Thanks Bammy2017.

Would be on the look out. November AOR must happen in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Madekay: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks but it’s not my ielts score. Am 60days post AOR

Cheers

Zinggi:

Congrats @Jasmine17...Congrats @Madekay.
I have booked space to rejoice with all the IELTS smashers, ITA grabbers and PPR announcers today.

Expecting lots of good news today. Can't wait to feel all the emotions and excitement. The day just started.
May God see make it happen.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by americaninja1: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hi guys. Part 6 already....nice! It seems the first 3-4 pages of every newly opened EE thread are full of PPR self-prophecies. I should join the bandwagon.

So here goes. Before we get to:

Page 100, my ITA.
Page 400, my PPR.
Page 450, my COPR.
Part 7, smooth landing+great job+great city+meet some NL folks smiley
Part 8, fine home+great wife+lovely kids. wink

Amen!
Sorry if my question sound stupid, am a novice here, kindly explain the full meaning of those abbreviation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

*Picks race* in Ifeoma77's voice

Hephgirl:
But I'm always nice na
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

sorry you'll get a confirmation of investment mail, which is acceptable.
instead of ticket, give me the money lemme buy winter I'm scared of the cold embarassed

You want to buy Winter jacket - I am coming let me talk to God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:
Good morning people,

I am post ITA (5 days left to submit before my deadline). I was uploading supporting documents and cross checking them when I realised my husband's IELTS expired on the 3rd of November (I am the principal applicant). Without his IELTS our score drops to 438 and we would not qualify for the draw from which we were selected (cut off was 441). I have modified family information and changed him to unaccompanying spouse...score becomes 451 hence the children and I can go ahead to submit without him. Note also I loose 5 points in 2 weeks due to age change.
2. Decline invitation, get him to write IELTS, hope he scores well enough and get back in the pool. However with this option, there is the added complication of 5 points lost due to age change...so what's the guarantee we score high enough to meet cut off! I used the CRS tool, using 6666 for IELTS score for him and using my new age... our score would be 442

My questions are:
B. How long does spousal sponsorship take?(I have researched but you know timeline given by CIC and reality of life sometimes differ and I would prefer to base my decisons on reality)
C. My research indicates that I will not be able to add him after AOR (since it is not a new marriage...visa officer might wonder why the sudden change of mind?). Additionally, I am not sure if even if it is possible to add him after AOR, score will not be recalculated using the fact that he had no valid IELTS at time of ITA received. Is this research accurate or is there a possibility of adding him legally after AOR?

I'm so upset at myself for not paying attention to the IELTS expiry date...this is a lesson to all. As I understand it, unfortunately only age is frozen upon receipt of ITA..IELTS result is not frozen.

Option 2.

It's unfortunate but let him re-take IELTS quickly.

I'm sure you will clinch another ITA looking at the trend.That's the faster option ooo.

Don't think about the sponsorship option. That's setting yourself up for a long frustrating thing.

It will end in praise IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:

yes,received ita in september. was about to submit today when i realised ielts expired 3rd of November. Declined ITA now. Back in the pool. He will do ielts on 1st December. Meanwhile our police certificates will expire 7th december so we will need to redo them too and i will loose 5 points in 2 weeks because of a change in my age

God knows best.

All things work together, don't beat yourself for the oversight.
I agree that 442 is a decent score and if I were in your shoes I would decline so hubby can rewrite déc. 1. He should try to exceed the 6666 expectation so there's extra cushion for year end / new year crs Cut-off rise.
Not really a fan of unaccompanying spouse unless water don over pass garri.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Please, visit page 1... They are all there. Or search in part 5

americaninja1:
Sorry if my question sound stupid, am a novice here, kindly explain the full meaning of those abbreviation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by candyce(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Go to page one, you will see the link for all abbreviations used on this thread. Thank me later smiley
americaninja1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
jholarharde:

for the first one I bought I had to mail him, but the second one was automatic.

I would note this as well. What would i ask for in case its not automatically delivered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chuckdee13(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Congratulations cheesy
Great when wonderful news starts the thread...lets wait for the first PPR announcement.
Jasmine17:
Good news my people grin grin grin grin

IELTS has freed me at first attempt.

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 7
Speaking 7.5

Overall band score 8

All glory and honour to you Lord God kiss

BC 1st Nov 2018

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
americaninja1:

Its all here Americanninja1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lowla1: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
They said they don't give...... I had to para then threatened to transfer my money somewhere else before they gave me something that I wasn't too happy with....... Eventually moved it to first bank and didn't have any problem at all with them

Ramj:
Hello All

POF Question
POF Experts where are you!!!

I want to buy TBills from GTBank, I would like to know if GtBank issues TBills Certificate if you invest through them.

Someone mentioned this evening something contrary.

I need to be sure.

Je m'appelle SomebodyHELPPP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2018
laghopeful20181:
Good morning people,

My questions are:

Option 2.

It's unfortunate but let him re-take IELTS quickly.

I'm sure you will clinch another ITA looking at the trend.That's the faster option ooo.

Don't even think about the sponsorship option. That's setting yourself up for a long frustrating thing.

It will end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
smslive2:
This space is reserved.

Thanks for anchoring the new thread bro. Well-done.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Oopsy:
How are your exams coming up? Project nko

Exams are okay. Don't know about project lol. Knife, yam, oil all in my hand sha I got an ideal supervisor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.