Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821610 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
joo2018:
What is the error it is giving you?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Try to use another question.

Keep the question and answer simple but personal to you. You can record the Qs and As in a secure location in case you forget.
shege45:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by timtom: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Influential101:
Did you include like bank statements to show source of the mutual funds?

Yes. I also included the deed of gift
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by timtom: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
joo2018:
Nothing. "Review Required" is a routine something. Both Mutual Fund and RSA are acceptable.

Which VO?

AVO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
raphrulz:
Hey guys!!

What's happening?? the house is cold today. Abi all of una don leave run go Canada?

We r here but the cold in our new country is already catching us here.

Je m'appelle PATRIOTIC

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Akpasomething: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ogamazi001:
I NEED HELP FAM.

3rd Attempt at IELTS.
L 7
R 6
W 6
S 7.5
First and second attempts were almost the same but for L in 1st that was 6.
MOD.

I need to rewrite on 1/12/18. My reason is because this third attempt I prepared for 6months and yet this. So let me kuku rush now the spirit is still willing and brain still remembers somethings.

Wifey is disappointed and I'm demoralized already.

In all my practices I've never finished the reading in record time. Then listening that map of 10th Nov gave me issues. Writing I don't even know sef.

I will testify las las. Amen

Hey bro..

I understand your frustrations.. I'll try to share some hints that helped me in reading.

Don't bother reading the first 2 passages. Just read the questions and go back to the passage to identify the answers.

For listening.. just focus. Try to shut out the noise around you and follow what the speaker(s) is/are saying.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think AVO has less to do with POF issues, more to do with work experience concerns and maybe marriage stuffs, any issues that can require the applicant to come for an face-to-face interview to verify some details.

Any other concerns raised in your notes?
timtom:

AVO?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by meelola007(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
How about one for the spouse and one for yourself.
joo2018:
Not recommended.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
I totally agree.
Are u singu? Asking for a friend @joo2018

Adunnee:

Joo2018 is selfless!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think it can fly. But why do you want to do that? You choose the profile with the highest points or if points are both high, choose the one with ease in getting work reference docs.
meelola007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abeg o. Don't let Mrs Joo catch you.
55emem55:
I totally agree.
Are u singu? Asking for a friend @joo2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ah lol edakun. E ma binu sa lool

joo2018:
Abeg o. Don't let Mrs Joo catch you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yes you can create two profiles, one with you as primary applicant and the other with your spouse as primary applicant. It may benefit you if you're looking at both PNP & FSW routes. But when one person gets ITA, you should get rid of the other profile.
meelola007:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CuteCeo: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
joo2018:
Working visa ke!
1. You are unlikely to get a working visa.
2. You can get a job with your Nigerian B.Sc.
3. Do not waste your money on an agent. Read page 1 of this thread and be your own agent.
1. I was talking about the Federal Express entry bro.
2. I want to know before embarking on it. I'm contemplating doing my masters first or going for it now.
3. I have no agent. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tomcin: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
NikkyA:
L- 8.5
R- 9.0
S- 8.0
W- 7.5

4th attempt
1 BC, 3 MOD.

God is good. Onto the next chapter

Please send me the materials u used for writing module @augustacindy@gmail.com
Thank u in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by meelola007(f): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh right! This was the purpose of creating both profiles.
Thank you so much, will do as you have said.
nomad26:
Yes you can create two profiles, one with you as primary applicant and the other with your spouse as primary applicant. It may benefit you if you're looking at both PNP & FSW routes. But when one person gets ITA, you should get rid of the other profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
twetey:
Boss, The poster did not state that he submitted his pr application yesterday. He only affirmed that he went for biometrics today which must have been due to the fact that he has submitted his pr application weeks before now and has just gotten Mep/Bil.

In my humble opinion, I will advise he wait till his biometrics get updated and also read previous post/inquiries on this same issue as it has been attended to severally on here.

My bad.
Thanks for pointing that out. I have had my previous comment edited.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
wasseynewest:
Smiles......na awaiting o. The IELTS efico's and those wey butchered CRS in d last draw no allow my 444 qualify.
Lool. Nawa o. Na to dey pray make crs mark reduce on next draw .
It shall all end in PRAISE.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ekanDamie: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
NikkyA:
L- 8.5
R- 9.0
S- 8.0
W- 7.5

4th attempt
1 BC, 3 MOD.

God is good. Onto the next chapter
Na women dey clear IELTS pass.
Cos naso una dey always like to LIsten on our conversation if we dey chat with babe. Una go Read our chats. Argue with us. But na writing they always catch una. Cos una nodey send us sweet text messages

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please modify your post. You don't want to give the impression you are trying to circumvent the rules.
khinde:
Please seniors is it a bad idea to use a new account for POF ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
OK. If your points are adequate, you do without Master's. Have you used the crs tool? Check page 11
CuteCeo:

1. I was talking about the Federal Express entry bro.
2. I want to know before embarking on it. I'm contemplating doing my masters first or going for it now.
3. I have no agent. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by khinde: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
joo2018:
Please modify your post. You don't want to give the impression you are trying to circumvent the rules.
No am not naa.. Anyways I asked for advise.. Terrible move?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by khinde: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please modify your post

Issues like this aren't discussed here

Thanks

OK then. My bad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Still on POF.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
If your application falls to a thorough case officer, it may invite extra scrutiny.
khinde:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by khinde: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
joo2018:
If your application falls to a thorough case officer, it may invite extra scrutiny.
Duly noted sire. Bad move then.. Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bad move

khinde:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Godisincontrol:
Still on POF.
Ahn ahn this Case Officer's own is too much joor
FD can still be liquidated long before the maturity. The one year is not enough reason to just cancel the entire POF and say the person has CAD $0
Choi!!

Anyway, lesson learned; if you're buying Tbills or using FD, choose six months or less. The option of investing for one year should be avoided

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boundlessjoy: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Godisincontrol:
Still on POF.
Thanks for information sir. A quick one please, if eligibility is cleared, does it mean POF was accepted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.