Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death (434 Views)

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / Tanker Crushes Little Boy Dead At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Disturbing Photos) / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death by United4greatnes: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
A  Nigerian pastor and singer, pastor Alfred Umejuru Akunchukwu will forever be grateful to God for saving his son from being crushed to death.

The young boy got stucked under his car while trying to get his ball that went underneath. He would have moved the car which might kill the boy if not for God's intervention.

Below is what he posted on facebook

How can I really thank this great God enough. I would have killed my own son {King NICOLAS} just now if I moved my car without hearing his voice. I didn't know he got stuck under my car when he went to pick his yellow ball.
Oh, LET JAH BE PRAISED!
I'll continously BLOW THE TRUMPET � IN ZION.
MORE FIRE �

https://www.diasporareporters.com/how-god-preserved-a-boy-from-being-crushed-to-death-by-his-own-father/

Re: Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
End time pastor. He first took his time to take several pictures before rescuing the poor boy. Thank God for his mercies
Re: Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death by Niyeal(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
handsome pastor
Re: Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death by Mizwisdom(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who was taking those pix?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fraudsters everywhere!!
Voice kee you and yahweh there

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As School Bus Conveying Pupils Home Goes Up In Flames In Rivers / What Are My Chances Of Getting A U.k Visa / Anybody Coming To Nigeria From The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.