Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Have A Job, but no time For Exercise Is Not An Excuse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Job, but no time For Exercise Is Not An Excuse (378 Views)

Which Exercise Is Best For Reduce My Belly Fat? / [VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise / What Is The Best Way To Use The Treadmill Machine For Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

I Have A Job, but no time For Exercise Is Not An Excuse by chuksstanlo: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Most people complain that they don't have time for exercise because they are too busy hustling.
People either know the benefits of exercise and they just don't care or they just make excuses because it is not even their priority.
When you hustle finish and it's time to enjoy your money don't be surprise if you catch one chronic illness because of your bad lifestyle.
Don't be surprised when you get diabetes because of the mineral you use to drink
Don't be surprised when you are 45 years old and you have erectile dysfunction because of that gala and lacassera you dey chop everyday.
My people My people. If i where you i would start exercising and cutting down on sugary foods. E go better for you so that you can live long and see your grandchildren
You have 24 hours in a day and you can't spare 15 minutes for exercise?!!!! Ha
Anyways i have a workout program that you can do at home, First thing in the morning before you go to work. They are short 10-15 minutes workouts but they are also effective. It is better than you jogging one a week or month. If you do these short workouts at least 4 times a week you will feel the difference in your body.
click the link below to buy for 2k
https://paystack.com/pay/ftrsou6x5x

Staff Slumps, Dies At The Lagos Airport / Medical Experts In Here, I Need Urgent Help On Stroke. / Common Eye Problem And Solution

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8