Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos (31316 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by godwinonyilog: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
Horo:
If you continue disrespecting your elders you never see anything yet
[/s]
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by famology(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
You probably were too naive to know all of these before dabbling into full blown politics. Expect more or even worse things soon.Welcome to the murky waters of Nigeria politics.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
iammo:
Good one Davido, this vengeful APC chieftains can't survive a day without politics or Nigerian Treasury, that's why to them its a do or die affair. As for you and your family, your grandfather designed the banana island they all leave now, your dad as stake in shipping and logistics, power Generation, and Tertiary education, and davido through music.. This are simple feat their so called chieftains can't replicate except living on public funds through tax collection conssortium or Chicago cocaine dealership, their kids do nothing positive except crash expensive bikes or die of drug overdose... That's why starboy ditched their eko hotels for eko Atlantic this year
Say what you know.
Wizkid has 2 shows in Lagos.

December 19th - Eko hotel
December 23rd - Eko Atlantic

As per big boy levels. kiss

Olamide has his show on the 23rd at Eko hotel.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Stonerobaba:
What if the venue was already booked same day by someone else? Use ur brain deeply bro
It was obviously booked. Pple book very far in advance. Not in November. He's just trying to justify his mistake.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by BestDude: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Horo:
If you continue disrespecting your elders you never see anything yet
in a civilized country, why would you prevent someone from using a venue because he supported an opposition? If dem call Nigeria zoo now, u all will start crying blue murder. Mschwwwww
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
BestDude:
in a civilized country, why would you prevent someone from using a venue because he supported an opposition? If dem call Nigeria zoo now, u all will start crying blue murder. Mschwwwww
Some of u pple are soooooo gullible. Eko Atlantic is not managed by the govt. He needs a better manager. Na federal palace hotel sure pass for Davido this year.

1 Like

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Wantedmiller: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
manuelzz:

Which timing was part of which reason?

For una side, una dey pay tax before una think? undecided

Olodo, ........ Why.......should be your next question.

and not hitting up on people.

Davido... my guy told us his story without telling us why!

and people has started playing pity because he is a super star. A show I know very well you cannot afford to attend because of high ticket price.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by manuelzz(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Wantedmiller:

Olodo, ........ Why.......should be your next question.

and not hitting up on people.

Davido... my guy told us his story without telling us why!

and people has started playing pity because he is a super star. A show I know very well you cannot afford to attend because of high ticket price.

Okay.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by younglupe(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Davido should source another venue for his upcoming show in Lagos, I don't see Eko Atlantic as the most exotic place around for any show. When you live in a nation where there's so much hatred along political divides, then you can't but to expect things like this coming when you choose to tread the other divide, especially when it's against the one in power. Just go do your thing my guy, Eko Atlantic shouldn't stop your shine...
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
olagbola55:

Gba oro mi deleru

Use your brain even if it pidgin it is still not right

Iru konkon ton ru igba kan
I repeat, Ode ni e, pidgin don't always right. mumu. In all ramitifications we are not of the same level, I will educate you. Therefore don't quotes me again. Educated illiterates.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

I repeat, Ode ni e, pidgin don't always right. mumu. In all ramitifications we are not of the same level, I will educate you. Therefore don't quotes me again. Educated illiterates.

I rather b illiterate Dan you olodo to educate me....pidgin don't usually correct said by one mumu in his corner of d room

Alajanpo of ajanpo land

I will quote you more so far u don't shut up and let me correct you

Omo osan lo Ko ponpon ba iya e
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by highness25(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
30BG main man, Davido tweets this after Eko Atlantic don't approved his concert.

See davido's tweet below :
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/so-my-show-this-december-at-eko.html?m=1

Some people will just wake up and come straight to Nairaland to spill trash without brushing their mouth. Look at the shits some poster below spilled out from their smelling mouth. Indeed, some Nigerian youths are lazy. Lifeless people. Mastubate on my post and I'll straighten you
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by baratech: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Davido!!!
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by ohduz1988(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Davido is a liar. His last show at Eko hotels was over crowded and against the regulations of the hotels. For safety reasons they put a ban on him and the organizers. I got this exclusively from bizzle. One of the promoters of 30bgtour
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by stillseth: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
zayyadoski:
you went to look for trouble. you already know olamide and wizkid will be using dat same eko atlantic in december thesame day. and you still went there to book for ur show...abi u think say d organisers wey dey dia no get sense wey dem go join you olamide and wizkid for thesame place....common sense gass tell u say chaos go dey there if dem join una

Get your fact right...olamide and WizKid ain't using same venue...olamide concert is holding at eko hotel while wizkid Eko Atlantic...same day though.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by DSoj(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Stupid boy. U go learn.

If not that ur father is rich, your dabble into politics would have ended ur career.

Pikin brain
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
iammo:
Good one Davido, this vengeful APC chieftains can't survive a day without politics or Nigerian Treasury, that's why to them its a do or die affair. As for you and your family, your grandfather designed the banana island they all leave now, your dad as stake in shipping and logistics, power Generation, and Tertiary education, and davido through music.. This are simple feat their so called chieftains can't replicate except living on public funds through tax collection conssortium or Chicago cocaine dealership, their kids do nothing positive except crash expensive bikes or die of drug overdose... That's why starboy ditched their eko hotels for eko Atlantic this year

Well Said bro.

True submission.

Won ọ le dá Davido duro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Kingdelex(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
APC At work
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
olagbola55:

I rather b illiterate Dan you olodo to educate me....pidgin don't usually correct said by one mumu in his corner of d room

Alajanpo of ajanpo land

I will quote you more so far u don't shut up and let me correct you

Omo osan lo Ko ponpon ba iya e
Impertinent Child, you have lost your virtues and honor. I have no reasons for me to be exchanging words with you . God bless you Boss.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by Pweezy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
manuelzz:

Which timing was part of which reason?

For una side, una dey pay tax before una think? undecided

Would you have not made your point without insulting me?
You lack home training, i wouldnt blame you, but your tutors tho.
Re: My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos by manuelzz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pweezy:

Would you have not made your point without insulting me?
You lack home training, i wouldnt blame you, but your tutors tho.

You come insult me join. undecided

Na it be say our two lack home training. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" / "I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val / Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.