Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets (67445 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by ExclusiveBet: 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
This appears to be a news article about a Twitter exchange between Davido, a Nigerian singer, and Sophia Momodu, the mother of one of his children. Sophia Momodu had taken to Twitter to express her frustration with men financially bullying women and the lack of support for children and women under Nigerian law.

While she did not name anyone in particular, many social media users linked her tweets to Davido. Davido responded with a screenshot of him doing his "unavailable dance" and stating that he had no time for any "wahala" (trouble). In response, Sophia Momodu posted a video on Snapchat with two ladies talking about not "giving a f*ck," warning the intended recipient against "capping" and threatening to "set it all on fire."

Following the subtle response, Sophia Momodu took to her Snapchat account to share a video where two ladies talked about not “giving a Bleep”. She also warned the intended recipient against “capping” as she can set it all on fire.

Alleged Financial Ab¥s£: Businesswoman Sophia Momodu sends a note of w@rning to her ex, Davido

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsHnELZtrjj/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ%3D%3D

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Solidkay(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2023
Orisirisi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by NOC1(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
I thought gist lover said she was pregnant?
Whenever all this social media money merchants want to cash out the run false story against one celebrity or politician, the vuvuzela Nigerians will run with it like an athlete that was handed Olympic torch.
That's how Freeze sat down and thought how he will gather traffic, next thing he did was to announce that a popular celebrity found out that his son was not his after DNA test, the vuvuzela Nigerians said it is Judy and yul.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by illicit(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2023
Push everything into a pool

shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Babaflenjor: 4:53pm On May 12, 2023
O
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2023
Sophia wants Davido's díck badly, it's been months since he went inside her. All this her talk of fire would end once Davido contact her for some mind blowing sex.

This I have seen.

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by sofeo(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Alright
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Dele na my boy
Dele na my boy grin grin

That na the baddest diss in Nigerian history
Dele generations go dey feel am till 2098

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by MosayA: 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Wahala wahala

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Samueltemi337(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
I remembered the first time I fuçked Sophia
She is not really good in bed
And got no energy
I drained her completely

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Ofunaofu: 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Wetin dey worry dis girl sef !

Na lazy woman dem fit dey bully financially but most of our women wouldn't mind the bullying so long you still drop something for aza. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by youngreezy(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
which one be financial abuse again na?but e be like davido and 2face prick sweet oooo,this one wey their baby mamas dey always run up and down for their gbola

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by marvellous2222: 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Seun what is going on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Useless girl cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by iconicceo: 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
NOC1:
Whenever all this social media money merchants want to cash out the run false story against one celebrity or politician, the vuvuzela Nigerians will run with it like an athlete that was handed Olympic torch.
That's how Freeze sat down and said thought how will I gather traffic, next thing he did was to announce that a popular celebrity found out that his son was not his after DNA test, the vuvuzela Nigerians said is Judy and yul.

She’s not the one gistlover spoke about, it’s the other one with the male child.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
She went scoring an own goal by becoming a baby mama to a guy 5 years her junior, a 23 year old.

At that age, most are only interested in sowing their wild oats.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by computer0810(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Normal level
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Badassniggga(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Wetin she wan burn? Make she rest abeg. Man is always the prize.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by LandMann: 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Another effort to push Davido's latest rotten music from 2007 down the throats of gullible Nigerians.

Unavailable rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Zane2point4(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Sexy sophia

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Abbeytoy(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Relationship wahala
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Kellie069(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
This one no suppose concern anybody nau! But by the way, tweet investigators , watin really concern una with people post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Diligent1(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by ogify1(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
family issue no concern me. I’m out.
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Felabrity: 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Make dem carry dem wahala go one side

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by iSense247: 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
Jobless golddiggers running after rich man's son. Who born and raised these useless ladies who see baby mama thing as a career?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by EKONGKING: 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by RaySimran: 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
NOC1:
That's how Freeze sat down and said thought how will I gather traffic, next thing he did was to announce that a popular celebrity found out that his son was not his after DNA test, the vuvuzela Nigerians said is Judy and yul.

LOL
Re: Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
LandMann:
Another effort to push Davido's latest rotten music from 2007 down the throats of gullible Nigerians.

Unavailable rubbish

2007 bawo?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.