Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? (518 Views)

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? by Beke2020: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Okey looked at me with so much disgust and blurted out: You are a slut,we are done,get out of my house. I want a divorce….My heart sank…I crumbled on the floor where I was kneeling and begging my husband to forgive me. I have been crying and now,I had no more tears to shed…I only have deep heaves…I wished I had a heart attack that instant and just exited this world…

That was me months ago as I was begging my husband to forgive me for lying to him. I have been married for eight years and we have bee trying to have a baby and nothing has happened yet. It has been a very trying time for us and I have been praying for God to answer our prayers.

When we finally received the diagnosis for the cause of our infertility,it broke my husband’s heart to know that he was the cause of our infertility. He has zero sperm count. A condition called: Azoospermia. We began to treat the condition two years ago. But I must confess,we are beginning to loose hope and this is affecting our marriage.

For the past one and a half year,we have been having a tensed relationship. I tried to be calm but as a woman,no one really understands how I feel incomplete with the inability to bear my own children. Worse still,society looks at me as the cause of the childlessness. Of course,no one except my mother knew and she was not happy at all.

My mother began to pressure me to find....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/its-four-months-separationis-there-any-hope-for-reconciliation/

Re: Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? by lilmax(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
NO
Re: Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
sad
Re: Its Four Months Separation:is There Any Hope For Reconciliation? by Beke2020: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Woman Puts Husband For Sale On Ebay For Less Than N8,000 / xyz / Simi Shares Official Photo From Her Wedding To Celebrate Adekunle Gold’s Birthda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.