Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt (823 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" / #bbnaija: Tacha Shows Off Her Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt by osariemen222: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
This lady said her pr*vate part is her own and she will choose who will eat it as she didn’t mind being mocked by the guys who jokingly called her ‘witch’.

She also said that she might be crazy or stubborn but her pr*vate part is her birthright and only she
will choose who will eat it.

The funny video has sparked a debate among internet users with some hailing the lady for being in charge of her property while others criticized her for making what should be private public......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-will-choose-who-will-eat-me-down.html

Re: I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2018
don't start blogs if you can't come up with creative content...

(1) (Reply)

I Lusted After Her But She Later Died Of HIV / Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert / How To Boost Sexual Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.