Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) (23994 Views)

Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Gana50: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Below are some of  the Pictures from the prayer session in remembrance of the Late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, (Oloye), Late Father of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

In Attendances are Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfata Ahmed , Kwara State Speaker Hon Ali Ahmad,PDP Kwara State Guber. flag bearer, Hon. Atunwa, Dino Melaye etc.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/14/photos-from-the-prayer-session-in-remembrance-of-late-abubakar-olusola-saraki/
mumu, keep shut if u are not from kwara
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by coolknifo: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
wiseone28:

Sharrap is Saraki a Christian ?
You're right. Lemme modify it to Christian and Muslim bigot
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by blowjob: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
THIEVES... grin grin grin..REMEMBRIN ANOTHER THIEF.. grin grin grin grin grin grin..WORM DON ,CHOP AM FINISH... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PMB...

SAI BUHARI..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Where are these boko boys when you need them the most.
Eradicate these group of people and the entire Kwara state will be better for it.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by ajl: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Remembering evil ancestors that bore evil children.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dino grin grin
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?
It is not true. Saraki never betrayed his dad. It was a game to make Bukola take over the position of god father of Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by alexola20(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by alexola20(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by ndaman25: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
free2ryhme:

What is he being remembered for grin grin
notin oooooo only d stomach infrastructure for the Old women's was missed about the man
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by ndaman25: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
the saraki's families can not name anything tangible contributed to the state only looting is attributed to them
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
wiseone28:

Sharrap is Saraki a Christian ?
Saraki is a christian only masqurading as a muslim for political gains. When he was about become governor in 2003, Ilorin emirate told the dad that they cant allow a christian rule ovver them, so the dad told him to start pretending to be a muslim
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by odinga1of: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
GhaliNaaba:

That's true. He died out of shame and humiliation suffered from his Son Bukola.
I pray God should save me and my children from this kind of bitter ending.

Oga Lienus Mba Mohammed, the father is an old man, so all those old men above 70 or 80 dieying is because of humiliation and heart attack. At least his children are doing well, Kwara is still been controlled by Senate President.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by princeakinola1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Saraki remember you too will surely die one day&dont forget to pack all the money you got in bad ways to heaven with you,the most sure things on earth is death.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by jattopeter(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
where is the hamaness in you?......
quote author=Mouth Gig post=72963752]THIEVES... grin grin grin..REMEMBRIN ANOTHER THIEF.. grin grin grin grin grin grin..WORM DON ,CHOP AM FINISH... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PMB...

SAI BUHARI..[/quote]
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
odinga1of:

Oga Lienus Mba Mohammed, the father is an old man, so all those old men above 70 or 80 dieying is because of humiliation and heart attack. At least his children are doing well, Kwara is still been controlled by Senate President.
Can you deny what I said.
Can you pray your son that you train and groom as political allies humiliates you the way he humiliated his dad?
I know the man was healthy during the election and couldn't survive Bukola shame he put him through, so he kicked the pocket a year after that election. God save me from a son Like Bukola
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know Dino will not miss that show...
Yahaya bello waiting for you at home
sai baba
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?
..Are you Igbo?
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by blaqroy: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Breaking News! Breaking News!!

There are very huge crisis meetings taking place in Aso Rock. According to our secret inside source, there have been series of these secret meetings of the northern leaders (irrespective of party affiliations) and the northern APC most trusted heavy weights in Abuja including Lawal Musa Daura, Abba Kyari, Mohamad Nasir el-Rufai, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III (the Sultan of Sokoto), Abdusalam Abubakar etc.

These secret meetings are not unconnected to the broadcasted revelations made by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of the Indegeneous People Of Biafra) about the death of Buhari and the replacement by a body double from Sudan known as Jibril Al-Sudani.

These northern leaders were highly amazed by the precise accuracy given by Nnamdi Kanu on this conspiracy which they thought was an air-tight secret and strongly believed that Nnamdi Kanuwas given the accurate information from an insider amongst them.

Inasmuch as the Sultan of Sokoto asked for calm and wisdom in dealing with this type of very delicate issue that is able to balcanise Nigeria, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Ango Abdulahi and Nasir el-Rufai were particularly visibly shaken and highly furious. They were casting heavy aspersion and suspicion on the PDP presidential aspirant - Atiku Abubakar for this greavious leakage.

They condemned Atiku Abubakar for turning round to betray the north because of his own private political goal. This is because they alledged Atiku Abubakar to be the person that directly or indirectly revealed this secret to Nnamdi Kanu.

According to our secret source, these nothern leaders planned everything with Atiku Abubakar before telling him to get off APC and go back to PDP where he will be supported to compete with their "Buhari". Their original plan was to subtly make sure that Atiku Abubakar wins the 2019 elections because his primary task as the president should also be to defend the interests of the north thereby making it possible for their imported "Buhari" to queitly disappear into thin air without being noticed by Nigerians.

They are completely stuck and confused with the way forward with this "Buhari" and they are now relying on the expert advice and actions of the British government to save them from this international shame and embarracement. They urged Britain to use their secret service (M16) to get hold of Nnamdi Kanu to stop the damage he is causing them. They also pledged that they are ready to pay any sum of money for the British to save them from this international embarrassment and imminient danger.

Stay tuned for more information as it unfolds.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Praktikals:
Saraki is a christian only masqurading as a muslim for political gains. When he was about become governor in 2003, Ilorin emirate told the dad that they cant allow a christian rule ovver them, so the dad told him to start pretending to be a muslim
He is what he practice now
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by MamaGift: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe, Sarakis father will forgive him now, with ordinary prayer that those not reach any where.
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by OmoManU: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Badooguy:
Why is saraki always open his mouth
Na atutupoyoyo Na, imbecilo ......No b me talk am o
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by searchlight: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2018
GhaliNaaba:

Can you deny what I said.
Can you pray your son that you train and groom as political allies humiliates you the way he humiliated his dad?
I know the man was healthy during the election and couldn't survive Bukola shame he put him through, so he kicked the pocket a year after that election. God save me from a son Like Bukola
look at this hopeless zombie. how on earth could you and your house hold beget a child like Bukola saraki? you and your family can only see a person like Bukola saraki on television and will never have the opportunity to associate with anybody who associate with his excellency
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by Ndonu101: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Bukola did not betray Olusola or his family

if he attempted to impose Gbemisola on Kwara, the story of Saraki family would have been similar to Okorocha in Imo

so for me Bukola was wise and his actions protected his family name in Kwara politics for the long term

His father would have been proud of him if he was still alive
Re: Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2018
searchlight:
look at this hopeless zombie. how on earth could you and your house hold beget a child like Bukola saraki? you and your family can only see a person like Bukola saraki on television and will never have the opportunity to associate with anybody who associate with his excellency
Just one prayer point.
You will end up like elder Olusola Saraki and your children will end up treating you as Bukola Saraki treated his father.
You won't escape this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters / How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.