Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) (40200 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Olamsoh: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know a lady in Lagos who lost her husband 3 years after marriage, the first year after the husband's demise was tough & rough with a child, then she won YouWin grant! She started her fashion design business & have a training centre now. Imagine it was N10k she was given then? A friend stayed back in Adamawa to start a cafe business after NYSC because he won YouWin grant. Today, he is married with 2 children still running that business in Yola town. N10k is good to "support" people BUT will never take them out of poverty. We should stop fooling ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Following her to where,Nigeria youths are just plain idiots undecided

I guess you take the lead in being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Wizdray post=72965677][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Every woman has an ass now, they are all the same wether white, black, chocolate or vanilla . Its all flesh, as my friend rightly called them "FART WOOFERS" since I heard that, I just get turned off when I see a lady with big ass, I just imagine a bigger, much smelly fart

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Apart from banky's new wife. This woman is one of the most beautiful in Nigeria shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:
Am seriously suspecting that this Ini Edo now has HIV or a Veneral Disease that is eating her up badly. Anybody that knows Ini Edo well before will know that this current one is a shadow of her former self.

This girl seems she will not live long.
After reading your comment, I shuddered at such vileness and then looked at your moniker.

Do you know why Enzo Amore is no longer in WWE today? Rape. He's facing charges. You gotta be careful yourself.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by AustineCJ: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nawa ooo life self ehhh ordinary 4million while Selene Gomez probably a girl she seniors is having over 140m followers..... why I wan kill my self over my 100faithful followers wey over 50 na radio house and cake accounts.... haha baba bless me more ooo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olamsoh:
I know a lady in Lagos who lost her husband 3 years after marriage, the first year after the husband's demise was tough & rough with a child, then she won YouWin grant! She started her fashion design business & have a training centre now. Imagine it was N10k she was given then? A friend stayed back in Adamawa to start a cafe business after NYSC because he won YouWin grant. Today, he is married with 2 children still running that business in Yola town. N10k is good to "support" people BUT will never take them out of poverty. We should stop fooling ourselves!
Cc. Buhariguy, doemelo, cillicmarin, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, jubrin, maina, , Adeosun, Tiffnubu, modath, gavelslam, OAUTemitayo, gbawe, butterflyleo, omenkalives, osunbande, malcomx, Lootimi Amaechi, and all BMC present.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by nonix22(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
This babe really deserves a good man soon, as in very very soon
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
Just so you know, I am among the 485 people she's following.

And I am not among those that follow her..

Who knows where they are following her to?

Maybe to grave I guess.

But you have memorized the exact number of people she's following and you think you're not following her? cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by remiopash: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
Just so you know, I am among the 485 people she's following.

And I am not among those that follow her..

Who knows where they are following her to?

Maybe to grave I guess.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Kennedy94(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
her pose

check my siggy for your cheap shipping from china
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobodys(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin. .The comments on the first page...grin. .
Chaiii, nlanders wee nor kill me...
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobodys(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin. .The comments on the first page...grin. .
Chaiii, nlanders wee nor kill me...
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Wizdray post=72965677][/quote]

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
She still looks great, Belinda Effah seems to be taking over now; young and beautiful kiss also grin.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by internationalman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
NuhRegular:

But you have memorized the exact number of people she's following and you think you're not following her? cheesy
I didn't memorize it. It's seen there on the post
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo hit four million followers on Instagram.
The 36-year-old actress took to the social media platform to celebrate her followers with a stunning picture.

She wrote;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-ini-edo-flaunts-backside-as-she-celebrates-4million-followers-photos/

Marriage should be on your mind before heaven, abi u be nun ni.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:
Am seriously suspecting that this Ini Edo now has HIV or a Veneral Disease that is eating her up badly. Anybody that knows Ini Edo well before will know that this current one is a shadow of her former self.

You might as well die before her. Judginus.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Kirinwa: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:
Where is your husband?

Where is your wife?

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by kamez(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Following her to where,Nigeria youths are just plain idiots undecided

my brother following her to where indeed..

make I hear say I follow anybody for twitter
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Adesouth(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Of what use is this information? If I may ask, how does this reduce the surging price of garri in the market?
baba price of garri has come down in IB ooo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo hit four million followers on Instagram.
The 36-year-old actress took to the social media platform to celebrate her followers with a stunning picture.

She wrote;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/actress-ini-edo-flaunts-backside-as-she-celebrates-4million-followers-photos/

Just watch her followers drop because of this. Only in Nigeria
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:

Continue suspecting, don't go and check urself
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
How much does that 4m followers worth financially?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Chioma Akpotha Strikes A Pose In New Photo / Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.