Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor (43479 Views)

Man Holds Partner’s Backside As They Strike Pose In Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by pcagbaji(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Naijalastson:
So what to us that read Adult education, and my spouse read Guidance and counseling
next time check your grammar very well before posting
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by achimsemrys(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
HML.....
nurse titi and Oga engineer
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by 360command: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
faithugo64:
Hanty nurse, nurses don't wear lab coats na

Happy married life to them
Cute couple
u go fear them... I have a friend who did sonography and worked in a govt hospital. He puts on lab coat which is normal but patient calls him doctor which he is not as a result of the lab coat..
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by iswallker(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
is he advertising for Bell Oil or hes taking pre-wedding shoot..

I am not understanding...
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by toprealman: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Some girls sef....their thing de always get K-leg.....so you wan tell me say your bobo wey wear safety boot dey stupid.
Na wetin you de wear for leg be inside hospital be that?
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by xcelentattitude(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God he is working with a reputable company, if it had been kowope engineering limited, he would have just snapped with the gentlemen's national uniform - suit.

I love nice photos grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by DissTroy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
wink2015:

THOSE BEARD ON THE HUSBAND-TO-BE FACE DESERVE SOME SHAVING!

Naset razor is not too expensive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You beardless dudes or the ones with scanty hair strands on their chins never fail to show your jealousy with cynical comments when you see heavily-bearded guys in public

Ironic thing is, in private especially, on and offline, you always ask for tips on how grow your beards thinking we all grew ours artificially.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by shineeye1: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Simply divine! Best wishes to the lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
The ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by emmyN(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
My type of couple smiley. Oya all the health workers in the house should start sliding into DM
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Finest777(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia children won't be dull,cos dey both look dumb...
is dis one brain doing overheating......
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okay first of all..I would say thank you for posting this pictures up here.. But I want to correct the caption, that's my beautiful sister right there and she is a MEDICAL DOCTOR and not a nurse... To all those saying she's ugly or Johesu you all can go set your lives straight first before hating on people you know absolutely nothing about.. Gracias
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia children won't be dull,cos dey both look dumb...
you are very stupid!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
just look at this ugly monster
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
360command:
u go fear them... I have a friend who did sonography and worked in a govt hospital. He puts on lab coat which is normal but patient calls him doctor which he is not as a result of the lab coat..
Hanty keep quiet..the caption was wrong..she is a medical doctor and not a nurse!!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
toprealman:
Some girls sef....their thing de always get K-leg.....so you wan tell me say your bobo wey wear safety boot dey stupid.
Na wetin you de wear for leg be inside hospital be that?
if you no get anything to talk just shut up your useless brain! Abi how is it your business?madam aproko!!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
wink2015:

THOSE BEARD ON THE HUSBAND-TO-BE FACE DESERVE SOME SHAVING!

Naset razor is not too expensive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is he a rastafarian!

Nice somehow!
Oh shut up you beardless SHREK!! Funny thing is..nobody even cares about your ass!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
You are The dumbest person ever liveth!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
faithugo64:

Cute couple
Hanty she is a MEDICAL DOCTOR and not a nurse! The caption is wrong
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
Their children go fine gan.

May the decency that accompanies their pre wedding pictures locate their children too.
Thank you my dear..may God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
faithugo64:

Cute couple
Oga madam she is not a nurse.. She is a medical doctor!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
eezeribe:

Don't mind JOHESU and their INFERIORITY COMPLEX...
please and please the caption is all shades of wrong.. She is a medical doctor and not a nurse!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveman343:
Guy is handsome, not sure of the girl. HML to them
That's why your name is slave man.. Only slaves like you are bitter creatures!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
shineeye1:
Simply divine! Best wishes to the lovely couple
Amen and thank you dear ��
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
achimsemrys:
HML.....

nurse titi and Oga engineer
thanks a lot but on behalf of the bride..she is a medical doctor and not a nurse!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
iswallker:
is he advertising for Bell Oil or hes taking pre-wedding shoot..

I am not understanding...
You must not understand everything in life!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
G1STM0RE:
See more lovely pre-wedding pictures here >> http://gistmore.com/stunning-pre-wedding-pictures-engineer-nurse
Gistmore thank you for uploading this picture here but please change your caption oo.. The bride is not a nurse..she is a MEDICAL DOCTOR! Or better still bring down this post if you won't change the caption. That's my sister right there and I don't like what I hate!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
femi4:
Nurse dey claim doc by force
aunty she is a medical doctor! The caption is very wrong!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
nikkypearl:
Beautiful
thank you
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dottore:
How cute guys go after wowo girls
who gave this idiot license to nairaland?
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by October18: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
G1STM0RE:
When love and career meet expect a masterpiece. Adorable pre-wedding photoshoot of a Nigerian Nurse and her Engineer husband-to-be.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/stunning-pre-wedding-pictures-engineer-nurse

she is a MEDICAL DOCTOR and not a nurse! Please change this caption Gistmore or bring this post down.. We didn't beg you to upload it.. Thank you
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Titugirl(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cute...happy married life to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.