Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor (43499 Views)

Man Holds Partner’s Backside As They Strike Pose In Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by dalass(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
G1STM0RE:
When love and career meet expect a masterpiece. Adorable pre-wedding photoshoot of a Nigerian Doctor and her Engineer husband-to-be.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/stunning-pre-wedding-pictures-engineer-nurse

Thank God, its not doggie style pose that's taken over recently smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Safety officer for depot

G1STM0RE:
When love and career meet expect a masterpiece. Adorable pre-wedding photoshoot of a Nigerian Doctor and her Engineer husband-to-be.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/stunning-pre-wedding-pictures-engineer-nurse

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by lyricalz: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don't really know why female doctors are not pretty, maybe I haven't met one or the majority of them aren't pretty. well happy married life to them.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Haymaykar(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dem try...

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by faithugo64(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
October18:
Oga madam she is not a nurse.. She is a medical doctor!
Attack the caption na, not me
The previous caption said "nurse"
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by EternalTruth: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Lolxx you're not alone oo.

We wey read Adult Education go dress like the oldies with our lantern for hand..

Lmao
go and write jamb again, sit down and study hard
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by EternalTruth: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
October18:
Thank you my dear..may God bless you too
maybe you are related to the couple hence the reason or UE defending them
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Dottore: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
October18:
who gave this idiot license to nairaland?

Since u can't air your view without insults now go home and fvck the slimy snail poocy of your wh0re of a mother with savage goat's dick and and have your m0ron of a father lick it's cum since he can't give account of your birth. I won't honour you with further replies and I dedicate your future insults to your parents, household and future generations
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Dharmmie21: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lovely Spouse...I can't wait for mine Gods blessing on your marriage
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Dottore: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
October18:
who gave this idiot license to nairaland?

Since u can't air your view without insults now go home and fvck the slimy snail poocy of your wh0re of a mother with savage goat's dick and and have your m0ron of a father lick it's cum since he can't give account of your birth. I won't honour you with further replies and I dedicate your future insults to your parents, household and future generations.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
EternalTruth:
go and write jamb again, sit down and study hard

So what's your Point plss
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Realzikkist(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia children won't be dull,cos dey both look dumb...
ur moniker just defined u
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia children won't be dull,cos dey both look dumb...
Cos the lady didnt snap doggy style abi? See your life
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by madgoat(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ugly couple... See the lady's teeth like chicken beak grin
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by madgoat(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
October18:
Okay first of all..I would say thank you for posting this pictures up here.. But I want to correct the caption, that's my beautiful sister right there and she is a MEDICAL DOCTOR and not a nurse... To all those saying she's ugly or Johesu you all can go set your lives straight first before hating on people you know absolutely nothing about.. Gracias

JOHESU MEMBER spotted... Always with inferiority complex and claiming to be doctors
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by EZEBEL: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
femi4:
Ignorant .....we have different types of engineering jobs

Aerospace/aeronautical engineering.
Chemical engineering.
Civil engineering.
Electrical/electronics engineering.
Mechanical engineering.
Engineering management etc

even you ignorant too what is the concern of different engineering field with coverall colour. Nawa oooo
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by femi4: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
EZEBEL:

even you ignorant too what is the concern of different engineering field with coverall colour. Nawa oooo
Dìndìnrìn, you expect someone that deals with engine oil to be on white or structural engineer to be on dull colour
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor by speedyGonzales: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Ponytail22:
let's see ur picture please

where's yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.