Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (71695 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Wahala dey

I wish this boy will relocate to USA where that hieght will be more useful
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Holland, Finland and to some extent the USA accommodate accommodate very tall people.
well I can't really say precisely, it'll be really good if the world increases the height of certain things to accommodate the giants amongst us... Just the other day one of them almost got decapitated by a ceiling fan. .Lol
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2018
blesssingtime:
lie kill you there
what makes you think I'm lying my brother ?
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pititurary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal
PITUITARY GLAND
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kingdelex(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
this guy should go and play basketball
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2018
xtervaganza:
PITUITARY GLAND
sorry.... My bad. I typed in a hurry
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pititurary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal
[color=#006600][/color]pituitary gland
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Caseless: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
This height is a bit much, I'll pass

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.
I feel this when I feel the laden on the roof of the bus is touching my head . I can't sit with another person in front like it's done in most commercial taxi. If you're tall , own your own car real quick. I can imagine the pain when on public transport.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Pelumar(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pituitary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal
doctor, will his testosterone also be abnormal ? (puzzied)
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Pelumar(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:
He is Just 14 years Old and a Student of Swedru Secondary School. his unique tallness make him popular in his secondary school student even wants to take pictures with him.

News Gist

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/photo-meet-the-tallest-student-in-ghana-he-is-just-14-years-old
hope his brilliant.. I'll not like him being tall for nothing...
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Pelumar:
doctor, will his testosterone also be abnormal ? (puzzied)
depends on some factors
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Caseless:

I feel this when I feel the laden on the roof of the bus is touching my head . I can't sit with another person in front like it's done in most commercial taxi. If you're tall , own your own car real quick. I can imagine the pain when on public transport.
exactly, these machines should be better made to accommodate the taller specie, I hope .
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Caseless: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
exactly, these machines should be better made to accommodate the taller specie, I hope .
sure!
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by realmrsugar: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2018
how is he going to enter a bus without his head hitting d roof
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Over to ladies who love "tall, dark and handsome" grin grin

LOL
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by shiftback: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
No mention of what his height actually is. Lazy journalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by 9ja083: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2018
some ppl are kissing the ground with their height while some are busy kissing the sky
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by jobajis(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
kiwi �
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by temmyz16(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
sessydu:
Aguntasholo!!!
lol,bro you just made my day
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Solami30: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Get ur career in basketball
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
He's handsome & shy....Aww www!!!!!! smiley
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
I was expecting you to mention about his height.
Wiki9ja:
He is Just 14 years Old and a Student of Swedru Secondary School. his unique tallness make him popular in his secondary school student even wants to take pictures with him.

News Gist

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/photo-meet-the-tallest-student-in-ghana-he-is-just-14-years-old
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Gboyeboy:
Na him go dey clean black board

this post make me laff sotey I forget say I dey class dey teach lipsrsealed
Gboyeboy:
Na him go dey clean black board

this post make me laff sotey I forget say I dey class dey teach
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:

News Gist

This is the longest student in Ghana, Not the tallest.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kxngstein(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
This height is a bit much, I'll pass

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.

exactly. I suffer the same predicament bro
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by systemz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pituitary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal
Oga dem send you?
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
systemz:

Oga dem send you?
as how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.