Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (71697 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2018
This is abnormal
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by adecz: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His thyroid gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

Stop feeding ppl with crappy
medical science & quackery.

Who told you thyroxine & calcitonin
cause excessive growth?

And ignorant ppl are 'liking' your
meaningless comment.

You & your likers be informed that
excessive growth is caused by over
production of Growth Hormone ( GH), which
is produced in the pituitary gland, under the brain.

Too little production leads to stunted
growth as you have in Aki & Pawpaw.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by adecz: 1:43am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His thyroid gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

cause excessive growth?

meaningless comment.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2018
NBA fall on you there.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2018
He will make a great asset to the NBA world.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Just why is that Aunty holding her V spot while looking at the guy?
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TheCongo2: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Rayd502:
Dude reminds me of Dekembe Mutumbu ...If only he knew how to harness his height to become a basketball player.He may end up in NBA with development of the right skill set.

There never be such a name in the NBA
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by philus66(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Kharol1234:
ghana tallest man abi boy....
..no tallest student..
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by blesssingtime(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
This height is a bit much, I'll pass

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.
lie kill you there
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 3:35am On Nov 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

I may have misspelt his name initially,but common Mutombo was an 8x all star and won NBA most defensive player of the year 4x.

Outside basketball he is also known for his humanitarian works.

Maybe except you don't watch the NBA.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Cbest1b1(m): 3:36am On Nov 15, 2018
dis guy na palm tree oo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TheCongo2: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Rayd502:

I may have misspelt his name initially,but common Mutombo was an 8x all star and won NBA most defensive player of the year 4x.

I know the dude

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TheCongo2: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Rayd502:

I know the dude

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 3:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Uzomavictor:
Funkeeeeeeee!!!!!
Aiye mi, temi bami
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 3:44am On Nov 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

dikembe mutombo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 3:49am On Nov 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

I know the dude
Ok.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by busomma: 4:05am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
That's abnormal
He is suffering from giantism

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
This height is a bit much, I'll pass

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.

Holland, Finland and to some extent the USA accommodate accommodate very tall people.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2018
he can rhyme it up by adding more weights later
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2018
NBA tins
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
This one's preeq will be just like a tuber of yam.

Makydebbie, abeg which school you talk say you dey teach again? grin grin

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2018
adecz:

cause excessive growth?

meaningless comment.

undecided
okay Sir. Thank you for the correction
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2018
En just tall like ogo Longinus,ogologo aburo na nwa m etoola.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Kennydoc:

Growth hormone.
He probably has a pituitary microadenoma with excess growth hormone secretion.
This is a typical case of gigantism.

Excess of thyroxine is hyperthyroidism often presenting as thyrotoxicosis. Excess of calcitonin will lead to hypocalcemia.

Medic spotted. By their fruit you shall know them.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pititurary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

Ignorance on rampage ...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by CDCEO001: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Me wey dey "6.1" to enter bus for Naija na wahala, na only front I dey manage. Make he atleast learn basketball balling.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by saintneo(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:
He is Just 14 years Old and a Student of Swedru Secondary School. his unique tallness make him popular in his secondary school student even wants to take pictures with him.

News Gist

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/photo-meet-the-tallest-student-in-ghana-he-is-just-14-years-old

potentially, this guy can beat 9.69secs in 100m if and only if he gets involved in sprints early.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by dupsyfoundation(f): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:
He is Just 14 years Old and a Student of Swedru Secondary School. his unique tallness make him popular in his secondary school student even wants to take pictures with him.

News Gist

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/photo-meet-the-tallest-student-in-ghana-he-is-just-14-years-old
future Star.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2018
OGOLOGO....that is what we call his specie
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=WinningEleven post=72965416]Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pititurary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

I guess its growth hormone is malfunctioning....
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
It's not good for his health but thank God for our food if not he will develope joint problems. They need to help him stop it

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.