Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (71693 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Genniez(f): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
His career has spoken for him already..future basket baller...pls your height should stop here ooo else ,when next you take pictures with your fan you will not remember to smile
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Baba Don Turn Celeb For High School
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wetin the guy dey grab for second to the last pics?

The guy see bress, him cucumber vibrate
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by IntellectOzone(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Afeez Agoro brother
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
USA straight NBA loading if you know what you are doing
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by iRepMyCity(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
an NBA-contract is on the table for him, If he plays his cards right.. wink
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by heryur(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Agun t'aso lo...This one pass odunlade
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
I hope he is not bullying or picking on others students.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His thyroid gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

Growth hormone.
He probably has a pituitary microadenoma with excess growth hormone secretion.
This is a typical case of gigantism.

Excess of thyroxine is hyperthyroidism often presenting as thyrotoxicosis. Excess of calcitonin will lead to hypocalcemia.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

Growth hormone.

Excess of thyroxine is hyperthyroidism often presenting as thyrotoxicosis. Excess of calcitonin will lead to hypocalcemia.
excess thyroxin leads to abnormal growth while excess calcitonin leads to abnormally long bones. His lumber and sacral vertebrae will be very sore and outweighed in his old age.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin no need to climb ladder to connect their light if NEPA cut am.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

Growth hormone.

his thyroid gland needs to be checked for tumours ASAP. He must be suffering from radium acting as iodine which poisons his thyroid gland
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
op abeg change ur topic,comot tallest nd put longest dia ooo..dis one na longest student o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Over to ladies who love "tall, dark and handsome" grin grin

you Be werey guy grin grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Solomon799(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chisos!!!!!! Chisos !!!!!! When u reach 19 u go de plug coconut from tree

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
his thyroid gland needs to be checked for tumours ASAP. He must be suffering from radium acting as iodine which poisons his thyroid gland

You're mixing it up. This isn't about thyroid. It's strictly an excess of human growth hormone which is secreted by the pituitary. There will likely be a small tumour of the pituitary.
Just read up hyperthyroidism and gigantism on Google or any medical text.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why is he holding his preeq in the 3rd picture??
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by PraizEBUBE(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
tall people no dey get sence

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

You're mixing it up. This isn't about thyroid. It's strictly an excess of human growth hormone which is secreted by the pituitary. There will likely be a small tumour of the pituitary.
Just read up hyperthyroidism and gigantism on Google or any medical text.
bro... I'm still looking for admission
I'm not a medical student yet. I'm just trying to use what I read in my textbooks.
Are you a medical student

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Archbishop88: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
#ThisisNpower#
#MyImpactThroughNpower#
Hello friends, please help me (Tomisin James Aruleba) to win the #1m# price for Npower impact series for Ekiti state. My post only need to have the most likes, shares and retweet to be the ultimate winner for Ekiti State category.
Kindly help me to share on other platforms.
Facebook: Tomisin James Aruleba
Twitter: @OluwatomisinJ
Instagram: Jamiehyz
Vimeo: Tomisin James Aruleba
YouTube:Tomisin James Aruleba
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
In youruba tongue - The guy is Shayantt!!
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
bro... I'm still looking for admission
I'm not a medical student yet. I'm just trying to use what I read in my textbooks.
Are you a medical student

God's grace to you.
I wish you all the best in your pursuit.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

God's grace to you.
I wish you all the best in your pursuit.
amen
Please check my latest topic in my profile
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oluwa oocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Darligold(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
The guy black menh, although he is unique.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Over to ladies who love "tall, dark and handsome" grin grin
Hahaha naughty you grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Controller360: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
14 years? Are you kidneying me?
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Gptins(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
This is more of acromegaly....
From gigantism to early onset acromegaly..
Medicine is sweet sha.....
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by MightyKid(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Uzomavictor:
Funkeeeeeeee!!!!!

Ayemi temi baami.
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Toks2008:

I thought I am tall at 6"2 but I'm a dwarf beside this poll.
yeah the guy's a real Longman and at 14 I think he still some growing to do... Lol
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Rumicarter:

I doubt if he can fit in a normal car.
not without severe pains in his waist, back and neck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.