Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is It Alright Or Corrupt To Date An Underage Young Lady/kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alright Or Corrupt To Date An Underage Young Lady/kid? (349 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Would you date an atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Alright Or Corrupt To Date An Underage Young Lady/kid? by googlestar(f): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is it right to date an under age?

Just like national Assembly's "you are not too young to run” my dear you're not too young to date too...
Is it by age...  The real deal is the person you want to date, been in the right relationship.. You can be old, be in a wrong relationship, be young, and be in the right one.  Just make sure you trust the person you want to share your heart it.

If It Was Wrong, We would not feel a Thing until we are 18 So Ion Think it’s Wrong...As Long As you Love the Person Not Just Being Infatuated or Obsessed with the Person, As Long As Lust Isn't involved.. My Dear, It is Not Wrong.

The question is that can you handle heartbreak?

Last year, a University Of Benin aspirant committed suicide because her boyfriend dumped her. She was below 18 too.

The truth is that you will not be able to handle heartbreak, so why will you venture into something that will surely harm your emotions eternally?

Also,  dating should not be your priority for now, there are many things you can think about, work toward your future, do not work against your future.

Well, back in the days, when people engage in a romantic relationship... It is always for just one reason, which is that both parties are preparing to get married. But nowadays relationships are for fun...people engage in relationship for different reason, from finding a shoulder to lean on, to sexual satisfaction and financial support and some engage in it so as to be experienced in that aspect, but whenever you're faced with the dilemma of not knowing whether to go in a relationship or not you just got to ask yourself, is this relationship what you really need right now. Few months from now after accepting the relationship would I be a better person? Would this fellow be adding value to me, sometimes the problem is not our decision.

Here are some articles that can help:

My fiance’s elder brother is asking me out

Relationship Tips For A Better Love Life

Divorce is never a good option in marriages

I’m having a relationship with a widow

My husband doesn’t take good care of me

What you must do to keep your marriage

How Can I Stop My Husband From Drug Addictions

ORIGINAL SOURCE HERE> http://growinluv.com/2018/11/13/is-it-alright-or-corrupt-to-date-an-underage-young-lady-kid-question-of-the-day/

Thanks for taking your time to read this piece, the comment box is open for questions ad relevant contributions..

http://growinluv.com/2018/11/13/is-it-alright-or-corrupt-to-date-an-underage-young-lady-kid-question-of-the-day/

Re: Is It Alright Or Corrupt To Date An Underage Young Lady/kid? by googlestar(f): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
CONTINUE READING BELOW;

ORIGINAL SOURCE HERE> http://growinluv.com/2018/11/13/is-it-alright-or-corrupt-to-date-an-underage-young-lady-kid-question-of-the-day/

CC; seun , lalasticlala , mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The One "Fart" That Brought Our Relationship To An End / Get Paid For Using Longrich Products / The 30 Best Christmas Gifts For Men 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.