Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? (26019 Views)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Would you date an atheist? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by DoMeGood09: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
I broke up with my girlfriend three months ago. The major reasons were

1. She’s lazy.
2. She doesn’t know her to cook.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

Yesterday, her friend chatted me up online and asked me if I was still interested in the relationship. I replied no. Then, she asked if I liked her, I responded no. But we can be friends. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. Hope she’s not trying to fall in love?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by marlow1962(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hell NO

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Sureboyy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Be careful OP before you see something weh pass you

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by DoMeGood09: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sureboyy:
Be careful OP before you see something weh pass you
She’s saying, she’s gonna keep everything off my ex-gf.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by PlayMaker14: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
There's nothing wrong if you date her.... You have no business with your Ex again.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Sureboyy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
DoMeGood09:
She’s saying, she’s gonna keep everything off my ex-gf.
That's why I'm saying be careful with women like that
She don backstab her friend sharparly and you wan jump inside ?
Once a back stabber, always a back stabber

Learn or Perish Brother

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
DoMeGood09:
I broke up with my girlfriend three months ago. The major reasons were

1. She’s lazy.
2. She doesn’t know her to cook.
3. She isn’t romantic.
4. She likes clubbing.
5. She’s moody.

Yesterday, her friend chatted me up online and asked me if I was still interested in the relationship. I replied no. Then, she asked if I liked her, I responded no. But we can be friends. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. Hope she’s not trying to fall in love?

bro .., yor ex girl friend friend...have u yansh her yet? smiley

12 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
No biggie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
You're in SS1, abi?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Birds of the same feather flock together.

It's likely that she will have similar character traits with your ex-girlfriend who was her friend undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Mcslize: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

Mr Londoner! How is your London baby mama doing today?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by FawolTechNG(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kobicove:
Birds of the same feather flock together.

It's likely that she will have similar character traits whith your ex-girlfriend who was her friend undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
If you feel the pussy is still tight.
At least that's what they got to offer angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kk
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by okeyumez(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
At your own peril
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Mindlog: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
What is the difference between her and the friend? cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Set up.
Make person no go stab you knife

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Have you pick date?

Date to go for the long sleep.

Becasue e be like say your prick done Taya for this life so e wan take your life play naija bet.

It's a test and once you fail and fall, den go do you sontin.

But me I go just wait to read am for crime section for nairaland... With heading like ... "Man setup by ex and friends (GRAPHIC CONTENT) " grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Adedotguy: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
cool
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Cholls(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

my brother and sisters Mr Cock the bravest of the bravest

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by wunmi590(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022

No, give yourself that respect and decline the relationship your ex friends is extending to you...

Let both of them see you from afar and respect you..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by iCauseTrouble: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by Astrologyfact: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello, I need gift cards for sell. Steam itunes etc
Re: Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? by waice6571: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Someone has finally discover your weakness and will stop at nothing to knock you for six.

You are in for a big setup.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre - Wedding Pictures / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.