Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri (560 Views)

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? / Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by cluewebhost(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
I'd like to drive from Port Harcourt to Owerri,

What's the best route?

I'm seeing two from Google but Google tends to lead me into potholes and closed roads.

Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by princejones(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Use omagwa_elele to Owerri,is shorter though some spots are bad but you will be fine
Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by cluewebhost(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
princejones:
Use omagwa_elele to Owerri,is shorter though some spots are bad but you will be fine

That should be the highlighted one.
Thanks!
Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
guy the highlighted one is the bomb......
just few Patches of bad road @ umuagwo and environs..... but @ least u will enjoy the elele ph road

chassis!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by seanfer(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Poster I will advice you to embark on this Journey during the day time... From 5:00PM please don’t risk coming to PH or going to Owerri through this road... That’s like walking into Kidnappers Den... And be Vigilant when approaching portholes..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
All those many checkpoints, tueh.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by cluewebhost(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks everyone
Re: What's The Best And Smoothest Route To Drive From PH To Owerri by cluewebhost(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Actually forgot these people.

Means the 2 hours would be 4 hours.

HeavenlyBang:
All those many checkpoints, tueh.

3 Hours actually �

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Board Kontangora Vehicle In Lagos? / Passengers Pray Right In Front Of Lagos Airport Toilet / Nigerians In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.