Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) (78166 Views)

Ship Cheap Vehicles From California Via Container / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by emmabucks: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
I cried when I saw it on TV how homes and lifes were destroyed
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by adetayo234: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
ShadowFighter:
cheesy

Now, this is the real definition of a super car...
But I hope the ones in Nigeria are not sub-standard...

Cars to the US are carefully tested and examined for standard before being sold.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Wiizzyy: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pascalville:
I am curious.. What really started this fire...what is really causing it...that it keeps expanding...and they claim their fire fighters re good...left to me i feel someone or an organization could be behind this attacks...even the government.. Maybe as a way of trying to make people to leave the area for some construction.. Well my thoughts... Only mention me if you have something reasonable to say
i think it is a natural hazard jst lik u hav hurricane and tornadoes
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chriswazo:
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now

NEVER!!! It will be idolised! Toyota will buy it and put it up for display.

10 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by phorget(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ayam not understand. Is it not the same Toyota they ship to Nigeria?
Any little crash for naija nah make fire bust remain be that o, how come this tundrer survived in such an inferno?
Abi dem don clone bullet proof vehicle come call am tundrer? Since Jubril from Sudan is now rulling naija then anything can happen o.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by bossrillboss: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
if na naija nw d guy for just run only em go wer safe,after e go say I ran for my life. grin
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by eyeview: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tell am to Send am like that to me. Gazzuzz go repackage am wella
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
If all those tons wey boko haram dey use and army dey burn us enough for them to send us many to tackle insurance in this country
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by XaintJoel20: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
https://www.boredpanda.com/toyota-response-replacement-burnt-truck-california-fire-allyn-pierce/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9875517032
Explorer, I think you are not getting something right here. The California Fire Disaster is not the deadliest fire disaster in USA history.
Below is an excerpt from the deadliest fire disaster in USA.

The Peshtigo fire was a massive forest fire that took place on October 8, 1871, in and around Peshtigo, Wisconsin. It was the deadliest wildfire in American history, with estimated deaths of around 1,500 people, possibly as many as 2,500.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshtigo_Fire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2018
ShadowFighter:
cheesy

even that tundra will under perform the moment it enters our shores....Remember a man once said calling hell from Nigeria is a local tariff Charge.�
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Viking007(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2018
chicoMX:
My love for this ride is huge!!

I don promise my Papa say once pepper rest wella, na this machine I go arrange give am grin
God knows I love that truck. cheesy I always stop whatever I'm doing to just admire it whenever I see it roam by. The truck is indeed a beast!

2 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Dralin(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2018
DAVE5:
Thats a real life super heroe there and his batmobil

On a second... d car kinda looks sweet wit d burns sha...

But may God not allow bad things jam us.. in Jesus name

was thinking same,look dope with the burn. Amen to ur prayer
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Yankee101: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Humans have deep self sacrificing capability for good.

That's what makes us all God's children

When we do that we reflect the beauty of His Glory!
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by tyup(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2018
seyithug:

Ignorance is bliss. The time you spent on composing your response could have been spent on typing 'wildfire causes' into Google, to educate yourself.
You think say na like Naija wey government dey burn market overnight, in order to evacuate traders that they didn't provide alternative shops for? Poor Naija mentality kee you there.
Do a Google search and educate yourself.

Pascalville said if you have a reasonable response...if you couldn't reply him well you wount die if you just read past

it really shows your really lacking smtin and that's "Common sense"

3 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by tyup(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2018
phorget:
Ayam not understand. Is it not the same Toyota they ship to Nigeria?
Any little crash for naija nah make fire bust remain be that o, how come this tundrer survived in such an inferno?
Abi dem don clone bullet proof vehicle come call am tundrer? Since Jubril from Sudan is now rulling naija then anything can happen o.

Lool
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by hush15: 1:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Explorers:
The truck the and now.

People's reaction.

if na nigeria especially under this Buhari season, na sure die for everybody there.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by seyithug(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2018
tyup:

Pascalville said if you have a reasonable response...if you couldn't reply him well you wount die if you just read past

it really shows your really lacking smtin and that's "Common sense"

Oponu kansoso leyin mejeji. You're both ignorant.
So. me telling him to go educate himself on Google is not reasonable enough, abI? Until I spoon-feed him, that's when I'll be reasonable.
'Lazy youth'

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by digitsolution: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Toyota saves the day! Check out my signature people!

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by tyup(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2018
seyithug:

Oponu kansoso leyin mejeji. You're both ignorant.
So. me telling him to go educate himself on Google is not reasonable enough, abI? Until I spoon-feed him, that's when I'll be reasonable.
'Lazy youth'

No this is a forum and it's aint bad if you decide to educate him you'd could even a thank you with sm lil respect attach to ur moniker

3 Likes

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by seyithug(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2018
tyup:

No this is a forum and it's aint bad if you decide to educate him you'd could even a thank you with sm lil respect attach to ur moniker

I choose not to give him fish, but to teach him how to fish. No need to patronize me with whatever 'respect attached to my moniker". I don't need it .
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by tyup(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2018
seyithug:

I choose not to give him fish, but to teach him how to fish. No need to patronize me with whatever 'respect attached to my moniker". I don't need it .

Okay all the best for you
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by StudentsNG: 2:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Chriswazo:
I assure you that this Tundra will be refurbished and brought to Nigeria before 1 year from now

For sure. And one proud fool will be using it to intimidate others on traffic, with a hungry police at the passenger side.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by novelbuks(m): 2:36am On Nov 15, 2018
vladhillz:
for the love of truck...
I also wonder if it's same quality of cars they ship into nigeria..
I must buy that truck model by His grace.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by inereunwa1(m): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2018
vladhillz:
for the love of truck...
unfortunately 'its not the same we only get the substandard once here, that is why sometimes tokunbo car is more stronger than the new ones!!

1 Like

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by inereunwa1(m): 2:56am On Nov 15, 2018
ShadowFighter:
cheesy

unfortunately we only get the substandard once here
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by dingbang(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Who started the fire? Thats my own concern
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Bridget95(f): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2018
vladhillz:
for the love of truck...
no off course.USA standard is different
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by DonMekino(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians will be shouting endtime because of this fire outbreak.... Anything unsavory happens, we shout endtime
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by chysam: 3:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice job,well done.

I am directly in charge of sales of the following properties legally.

HOUSES DIRECTLY UNDER MY CONTROL FOR SALE!

3 numbers of 4 bedroom terrace apartment. Located in a serene part of Ikeja. Document: Deed of sub lease Price: N50 Million each (Negotiable)

A 3 Bedroom duplex with a one bedroom boys quater self contained. Price: N70 million (Negotiable)

A 4 Bedroom duplex Price N55 million Negotiable

A 6 Bed room duplex Price: N120 million Negotiable

Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 15, 2018
ShadowFighter:
cheesy

the ones coming to naija arent the same, our dealers go for the most inferior to make profits.
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by jnoz23(m): 5:05am On Nov 15, 2018
sacrifices are necessary sumtimes
Re: California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense, the caption said THUNDRA while the twitter said TECOMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / Preorder Cars from Dubai: Prado, Hilux, Hiace, Benz, Coaster, Rolls-Royce... / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.