Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (91829 Views)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by klexycole(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
I'm about to board the plane see you guys in 7 hours..

Safe flight brother. Don't be too nervous o. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Electroweb(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Following
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by hablink: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Safe trip mate, greet em Peckham girls for me.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Safe flight.. My America dream must be a reality someday!

26 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dralin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Aaaah don land. driver eduro! make I come down jor NA here I DE go

8 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Hadampson(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
klexycole:
This is gonna be interesting. Subscribed!

Hadampson our German Teacher, I troway salute o. grin

Boss i dey loyal o grin
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by CaZmir: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Safe trip bro.
Say me hi to Manchester babes cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by klexycole(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hadampson:

Boss i dey loyal o grin

How e dey go na? You dey apply for next winter? cheesy
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Hadampson(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
klexycole:

Boss, i just dey on japa level if you know what i mean wink cheesy

I wan wait for my uncle's approval first before doing anything. I don dey eye some universities sef, just incase shey you get wink

Once i get his approval, na to dey park my loads comot o

1 Like

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Hadampson(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
klexycole:

You nko undecided
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg help me extend my warm regards to Maurizio Sarri boys grin

Incase you see Eden Hazard, tell am say I go give am my babe for one night mek him kpansh for free grin.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Am sorry for taking my time,
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of London now because I got here around 4:30 and guess what?
It was already dark 4:30 Pm oooo.

I will share pictures of the flight though

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
I posted something stupid here am sorry

18 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Omo the internet for here fast ooo no be small.
I think I'll be getting FTC regularly grin

Anyways I was able to get a picture of the airplane before boarding

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Am sorry for shortage of photos, I'll try and snap tomorrow.

Let me tell you something, when we arrived at the airport I was surprised that people are shouting that it's cold because it's not, at least that's what I taught until I came out of the airport

I quickly ran into the car because this cold no get part 2 ooo .
People abroad how do you survive this cold... cry cry

86 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
hablink:
Safe trip mate, greet em Peckham girls for me.

Thanks, and I'll send your greetings

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Izuogu1:
Safe flight.. My America dream must be a reality someday!

Amen to that because Nigerian politicians have no plan for us

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dralin:
Aaaah don land. driver eduro! make I come down jor
NA here I DE go

Let the bus stop before you jump down oo

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
SeunWedsLinda:
Abeg help me extend my warm regards to Maurizio Sarri boys grin

Incase you see Eden Hazard, tell am say I go give am my babe for one night mek him kpansh for free grin.

��
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Spring2019: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Register marked. Enjoying this. Try and take more pictures but don't you think you should try blur out your face and your folk's faces too.
So that there won't be any case of identity theft and for security purposes.
Enjoy yourself dear

8 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Am sorry for shortage of photos, I'll try and snap tomorrow.

Let me tell you something, when we arrived at the airport I was surprised that people are shouting that it's cold because it's not, at least that's what I taught until I came out of the airport

I quickly ran into the car because this cold no get part 2 ooo .
People abroad how do you survive this cold... cry cry

That is a giant plane, is that an Airbus or Boeing?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:

That is a giant plane, is that an Airbus or Boeing?

Airbus A340-600

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Good day guys,

I am 18 and I will be traveling with my sister to live with our parents ( they are UK citizens ), for the first time.

My dad came to pick us up and we will be leaving tomorrow.....

I'll try and post pictures and answers questions....

I'm very happy for you guys and outstandingly proud of your Dad. It's a great accomplishment.

I can't wait to bring my children to Nigeria. I think I'll start bringing them one by one next year.

45 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Airbus A340-600

Nice thanks

4 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2018
Spring2019:
Register marked. Enjoying this. Try and take more pictures but don't you think you should try blur out your face and your folk's faces too.
So that there won't be any case of identity theft and for security purposes.
Enjoy yourself dear

OK done
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm very happy for you guys and outstandingly proud of your Dad. It's a great accomplishment.

I can't wait to bring my children to Nigeria. I think I'll start bringing them one by one next year.

Are you serious about the bold? grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Are you serious about the bold? grin

Absolutely.
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Raalsalghul: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2018
One way or the other, I must sha live this country. Can't settle for less.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dralin(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The question is to or from nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by STENON(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Oh... OMG!! This is great o...## let me start parking my things too## I should be in London SE by nextmonth for my MSc. ##countdown begins##

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.