Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (91639 Views)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Thanks.
I love my accent and I won't change it but my sister is already practicing the accent seff..

And as for the name my parents won't even let us shorten it talkless of changing it

Don't worry about the accent, by time it starts to change...... You cannot control it ......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
izzou:
If we no go abroad, wetin we gain? cheesy

cc: Adeniketi na2015
Maria Lavina
cry cry cry

Me self wan go London, but who will take me cry

6 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by STENON(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

grin To know how it feels, open your fridge and enter inside...
hahahaha...laughing here ...I am trying to gather all the necessary warmer against the cold. Hope you are enjoying the place ?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
STENON:
hahahaha...laughing here ...I am trying to gather all the necessary warmer against the cold. Hope you are enjoying the place ?
make I follow you come? cool cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
STENON:

Yes, it's just my first day and it has been nice so far
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
O boy see environment c shopping mall no Ber d dirty unkept shop rite ,see grocery ,c clean meat no b d one way dey Nigerian market flies go perch on before one buy...truth b told Nigeria is never goaana get there......thief corrupt country.. God abeg pick our calls mk we self travel out

5 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dralin(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
992finland:
O boy see environment c shopping mall no Ber d dirty unkept shop rite ,see grocery ,c clean meat no b d one way dey Nigerian market flies go perch on before one buy...truth b told Nigeria is never goaana get there......thief corrupt country.. God abeg pick our calls mk we self travel out

Amen to that

5 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
spiritmanonpoint:

bros any corner kick prediction please drop it for ur guy oooo pocket de dry
chai..this is what I call village people.. See how you monitor the guy all the way from Naija to UK.. Lol

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by fucc12: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
By gods grace, after my b.sc, m.sc I must jand

1 Like

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dralin:

Amen to that

Sure e go b

1 Like

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by kingskim(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Lhimeet post=73022363] We don land..

Following!!!
smiley [/quote

My brother e be like say ALABI don show u love grin cheesy
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Chriswazo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
This oyibo accent no be hero ooo.
American accent is easier to understand seff.

They will be talking and singing at the same time..

But there are some fine white chicks here oooo.
The only thing is that them no get back, still 9ja babes fine pass smiley

Na the only thing u go miss Naija babes for, their seductive nyash, that is our succor here, nothing else

11 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Ajibesin: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Don't worry, you'll meet 9ja babes well, esp. those peckham babes

19 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Lhimeet(m): 2:05am On Nov 17, 2018
kingskim:
Lol

No be Alabi jare
cheesy
Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TheCongo2: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
I was relieved when I saw that the pilot was white..

Don't ask me why, grin grin

I was enjoying the thread till I come across this comment.

Wait till you start dealing with issues of discrimination then you will understand how insulting and offensive your comment is.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by LadyJasper: 4:24am On Nov 17, 2018
TheCongo2:

Wait till you start dealing with issues of discrimination then you will understand how insulting and offensive your comment is.
I thought I was the only one who saw that. So uncalled for.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
TheCongo2:

Am sorry for the statement made,
I agree that I am a Bigot with Massive inferiority complex, I will like to change this because as a Nigerian, I grew up with soo many things drilled into my brain like.

1.Gay's should be detest and killed.
2.Women belong in the kitchen and men should be the only provider.
3.The white are better than Africans in everything( there is an atom of truth In this but not everything though)

I have changed 1 because o had a Gay friend and he was just like any other person except for his feelings which he can't control ( blame God not them)

Nigerian recession made no. 2 irrelevant

And no 3 is what am working on, because it'll be hypocritical to change this fully when, most Nigerians (including me) are running away from home just to learn and enjoy from a white man's land.

Am sorry for that statement because it really hits hard,
My Mom and dad has been through a lot of Racism and Discrimination, and I am just an egg ready to hatch, I'll change the post now.

Please forgive me

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2018
LadyJasper:

I thought I was the only one who saw that. So uncalled for.

Am sorry for that, It has been removed, I am still maturing, but thank God for Folks like you and Thecongo2 for correcting me, am ready to learn because am still a child.

Please forgive me..

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by justwise(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

I agree that I am a Bigot with Massive inferiority complex, I will like to change this because as a Nigerian, I grew up with soo many things drilled into my brain like

3.The white are better than Africans in everything( there is an atom of truth In this but not everything though)

I have changed 1 because o had a Gay friend and he was just like any other person except for his feelings which he can't control ( blame God not them)

And no 3 is what am working on, because it'll be hypocritical to change this fully when, most Nigerians (including me) are running away from home just to learn and enjoy from a white man's land.

My Mom and dad has been through a lot of Racism and Discrimination, and I am just an egg ready to hatch, I'll change the post now.

Please forgive me

You are a fair and open minded person, keep it because you will need it to survive in the UK.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by fecta: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Am sorry for that, It has been removed, I am still maturing, but thank God for Folks like you and Thecongo2 for correcting me, am ready to learn because am still a child.

Please forgive me..

Part of life is learning and growing, hold this two qualities and you will succeed wherever you go.

My father always drop this quote anytime he finished flogging me and my siblings.

Pikin wey no wan learn for house him go learn for street...

You may still make a lot of mistake there because the culture is different from Nigeria, so I'll advice you to ask questions, thank God you have parents over there.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dboy55(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Guy,you neva see any thick girls .those make dae endowed? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Dboy55:

Guy,you neva see any thick girls .those make dae endowed? grin grin

I saw one white thick lady but I could tell that the butt was Fake

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dboy55(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

whites and their fake butts . cry

7 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2018
UPDATE....

I woke up this morning and saw that the sun was up omo see rejoicing but don't let it deceive you ooo,

The temperature is 7 degrees outside (google)

Let me describe how low that is..

Nigerian temperature right now is 29 degrees (google)

The average temperature of AC in the car or house is
23-25 degrees (google)

The coldest an AC can get is 18 degrees...

The weather forecast said it is expected to get to -5 degrees next week .
I am not a fan of hot tea but I have been drinking it since..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by TroublemakerPro: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Dboy55:
whites and their fake butts . cry

But there are some curvy ones though..

But main aim here is to make money ooo and pay back my parents grin

21 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by klexycole(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Seems this guy go like women Wella. shocked grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by CaZmir: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

If we no make 'money' wetin we gain. God help us all. Cosmetic butts all-over. grin

10 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by sugaDaddy(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

I agree that I am a Bigot with Massive inferiority complex, I will like to change this because as a Nigerian, I grew up with soo many things drilled into my brain like.

Please forgive me

You are a good man. Always stay positive.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by LadyJasper: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Please forgive me..
It's fine. Just believe you're good enough irrespective of your skin colour. We all belong to the human race.

33 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by Dboy55(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Bro that's d spirit,make money first,every other thing follows

2 Likes

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by izzou(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2018
SaintHilary:

If we no see TRUMP TOWER watin we gain o...mah gee watin we gain

wetin we gain, my gee grin

I used to have a lecturer back then in school. He used to tell us that if you live all your life in Nigeria without traveling out, when you die, the Almighty God will not forgive you cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... by izzou(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
cry cry cry

Me self wan go London, but who will take me cry

Will you go with Mr Cork? lipsrsealed

I could talk to him about it, you know cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.