Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea (6697 Views)

How A 17 Years Old Boy Made 100k For Just Selling Others People Products / I Will Pay 100k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ogashman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
Present to me why you need 100k.

I have a food product made of grains that I developed, which I intend flooding the market with but my major challenge is how to get customized packages for the product so as to engender its acceptance. Have concluded on using customised nylon bags but I am finding it difficult to raise the funds required by the printer to carry out the printing.

This 100 thousand naira will go a long way in helping me achieve that.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ranchhoddas: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:
I need a new laptop.
The wan wey I dey use don dabaru!
cool

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Taniaa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wikidraw:

I'LL USE IT TO OPEN A VIEWING CENTRE FOR FOOTBALL MATCHES, COUPLE WITH A VIDEO GAME CENTRE AND A BARBING SALON.

I'VE NO COMPETITOR WITHIN MY LOCALE AND MARKET SURVEY SHOWS HIGH CHANCES OF SUCCESS.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ibeeprincess(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good day..I am a student I would need this money to expand my mini importation business I do sell wristwatches but due to dollar-naira exchange rate I could no longer meet up ...if am giving this sum I intend to import UK used phones as its a popular demand by my fellow student and the gains would be of great assistance .....thanks and God bless. UBA 2068843414
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ADRIAN88(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I need a new laptop.
The wan wey I dey use don dabaru!
cool

Omo wobe! Lol!

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ranchhoddas: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Omo wobe! Lol!
Lol!
No be wobe o. God forbid!!! Na legit freelance work I dey do!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Neduzze5(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
osazeme123:

My business Idea

My name is Osazeme. Although in the medical sciences, I have a great passion for information technology, which has driven me to learn how to program a website using WordPress.

I recently started a blog on the site I designed, with the intention of dwelling on fashion, tech, and entertainment sector. Am currently working on another project, which is an E-commerce site or better still an online store.

Using America as a case study, more than 50 E-commerce site is available where citizens can purchase any commodity they want with ease. This diversity in the number of online stores, has made online shopping faster and reliable, not neglecting the fact that it’s cheaper and economical. The case is different here in Nigeria, The major movers and shaker of the online market is Jumia, and partially Konga. This has lead to monopoly of the sector, and what a layman will call “Yanga” as they know that they are the only one in control. This is where I come in. I want a situation where my site will be the warehouse of Clothing and Clothing Accessories majorly, rivaling the monopoly, by giving customers cheaper deals and quick delivery.

In my years of planning the possibility of this dream, I have discovered Aliexpress, 1688.com and Alibaba as places where good clothes can be gotten from. Alibaba offers very cheap and quality clothes when bought in bulk. Virtually everything is present on Aliexpress, although not as cheap as Alibabaa, but still advantageous than the price offered by Jumia even in their price slash season.

One will ask, how do I plan on pulling more weight than the chairmen In the business? It’s simple. We are in the 21st century. Attention can be gotten easily by the public. Also a well-designed site, having many functions, can bring costumers back again.

This is one plan; another is the business of Fish Farming. My Father is a Fish Farmer. Although he has stopped temporarily, the facilities he used in running it, still lie in our backyard. Two massive ponds and Five smaller ponds that can adequately harbor four thousand fishes till maturity. Also is the borehole and a discharging channel. I plan on kicking off from where he stopped. I run a facebook page where I educate people on the prerequisite of running a fish pond. I believe agriculture is a major sector in the economy, and many people dive into this form of agriculture fora quick gain. Same way they dive in, is the same way they dive out. I have experienced the good and the bad side of this venture and I know the dos and don’ts to maximize profit.The samee technology that put Sardine in Titus, I hope to do research to put Catfish in cans too. If possible (of which I believe is), it will foster trade between Nigeria and other parts of the World. It will be a new invention and judging from the sweet taste, low cholesterol, and nutritional value, it will be like salt in every household.
Also, I have seen how sales of catfish pepper soup has prospered so many people. I hope to set up one in my local environment.

This two are my major life focus and it needs lots of capital. Purchasing goods, shipping, running ads, needing professional finishing and all.

100k will go a long way in help me start up small. I will assist me pursue this dream.

This still remains the most comprehensive post on this thread, as well as quite achievable. However, 100k would be too small to push them to where they should be.

But like the saying goes, little drops of water makes a great ocean. I studied Agribusiness Management so I was interested in the part where you mentioned fish farming.

If you also have a lot of land, you can look at plantain and Banana farming. It is quite cheap to startup and easy to manage as the first capital input is basically all you need to kick start and run it through as plantains and bananas regenerate.

Goodluck bro... If you are selected, I may add 5k to the money. If I had more, I'd have given you.

But I wish you all the luck I can.

7 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Neduzze 5:

This still remains the most comprehensive post on this thread, as well as quite achievable. However, 100k would be too small to push them to where they should be.

But like the saying goes, little drops of water makes a great ocean. I studied Agribusiness Management so I was interested in the part where you mentioned fish farming.

If you also have a lot of land, you can look at plantain and Banana farming. It is quite cheap to startup and easy to manage as the first capital input is basically all you need to kick start and run it through as plantains and bananas regenerate.

Goodluck bro... If you are selected, I may add 5k to the money. If I had more, I'd have given you.

lol iv seen the business idea somewhere before.
copy and paste

5 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by henrixx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
He's trying to steal your ideas
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Crossbow(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mine is quite simple. Snailry!

I have already read up ebooks online and met with agricultural consultants who are putting me through and believe me, it is not easy but it is no rocket science. The feasibility study has already been done..

Your cash will supplement what I already have for a start and if anything is left, drop shipping is another lucrative spot I am laying my hands on.. Thank you!
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by samisj4real(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
This guy ain't giving anybody any s h i t.

Want to use your ideas to establish something on his own.

Why promise people want you can't give?

Take note using someone idea here & not paying the person will surely make that business crash ooh.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by osazeme123: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

copy and paste

Wonderful. I challenge you to goan look for where u saw it before..
Totally uncool trying to spoil other people's work.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by osazeme123: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Neduzze5:

I usually table this ideas in minds of people I feel can advise me on necessary steps to take. Nobody has ever said what you just said.
Officially you are my motivation. I will put your advice into consideration. Thank you very much.
I certainly hope am selected.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by HerCuteness(f): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Neduzze5:

Agreed. Looking at this very closely.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
HerCuteness:
this is a very nice idea and may your pocket be increased with more funds and you'd also find favour.
For now I sell recharge cards and eggs because I noticed it's what my hostel mates spend more on. I also sell snacks whenever I get extra money.
I will be very glad if I get this fund because I've been looking for someone that can sponsor,
I use my pocket money which is sometimes 3k or less,so I usually like using it to get some gain before I spend it on something I need. But if I can get a permanent fund for my market,I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance. I'd like to follow your footstep someday.
So, how much do actually need?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

copy and paste
Oh yeah? How sure are you?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Ibeeprincess:
Good day..I am a student I would need this money to expand my mini importation business I do sell wristwatches but due to dollar-naira exchange rate I could no longer meet up ...if am giving this sum I intend to import UK used phones as its a popular demand by my fellow student and the gains would be of great assistance .....thanks and God bless. UBA 2068843414

Sorry this idea doesn't really cut as a serious business that could/would employ others in the future
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2018
LaDolceVida:

I don't have any top notch business idea I honestly just want to get acquired training skills from this school. They foster individuals in cosmetology & therapy related programs while in pursuit of a professional career.
How much is the training fee?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
JayReeMai:
You can help me with 20k just to pay my school fee so i can ballot for hostel bed space.

Which school is this? Any proof that you are a student? Show me.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by HerCuteness(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
vvv

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2018
HerCuteness:

Twenty five thousand would bring it to actualization
Drop your account number with any evidence to show that you have done /is doing this.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Drop your account number with any evidence to show that you have done /is doing this.
Sir my idea is a good one oh, my one is to double the money this December by selling children shoes this Christmas and next year I can start selling adult wears, and I know I can double the money this December because right from when I was small I have been helping my aunt with her shop so I know everything to buy and sell the Christmas period. Consider me please
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by LaDolceVida(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

How much is the training fee?
I am applying for the one of four months ,but given the discount my cost has been reduced to an exact 100

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2018
LaDolceVida:

I am applying for the one of four months ,but given the discount my cost has been reduced to an exact 100

Can payments be made directly to the training institution account?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by HerCuteness(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2018
v
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Wespur: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:
grin

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by bujebudanu1(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Well.i hope am not late here.
I'm a petroleum engineering graduate.
I need the money to pay for training on petroleum engineering software which are
Pdms .petrel.piping.autocad,hysys and so on.

I got a job in ph to work and to teach engineers in ph about two months ago.but since I wasn't having the skill.i had to turn it down with the excuse of not close to Port Harcourt.

Im undergoing a pmp,hse and environment assessment course at the moment and wish to start my pdms course.

Below is the chat where I made a request if the training fee could be lowered or considered for corpers. https://www.nairaland.com/4760746/autocad-training-now-available-abuja

And the second
About the availability of the job in ph.
Hope I get a little fund.
Thanks

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by LaDolceVida(f): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

No everything cant be paid directly they are categorized, registration payment first then the rest follow through
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

grin cheesy grin No way to scam oh, once bitten twice shy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 / Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa / Your 20 Pence for 50 Pounds - your 20p could get you £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.