Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea (6696 Views)

How A 17 Years Old Boy Made 100k For Just Selling Others People Products / I Will Pay 100k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by McCoy662(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Mizk:
Don't be one sided, they're better business ideas here, but you decided to help the less important so you can flirt and brag undecided
Madam, even the Bible says that the Lord blesses his beloved even as they slumber. I really wonder what is your problem with what this lad is doing. We should be praying that God raises more of his kind, even the government is supposed to be doing this too, but they refused.
We all are hustling to make ends meet, if it didn't get to our turn here today, it may tomorrow or we could be favoured in our hustles outside.
don't be bitter, appreciate!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Mizk:
Don't be one sided, they're better business ideas here, but you decided to help the less important so you can flirt and brag undecided
God I hate people like these!

How do you tell an important idea from another.

You are a total idiott!
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by esty57(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Mizk:
And you don't need to sound so stupid and lowly because you want favors, i am helping you by telling you to get off your ass and go make your own money instead of hanging around waiting for hand me downs like a vulture hovering over dead animal carcass, spits.
This shows you are a very bitter, and frustrated fellow, where did you read out of the comments here demanding for help or money. Even if I ask of it are you the one rendering the help. I have my job and I am hustling smart to make money. You are really the one with low frustrated life.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by daxon001(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2018

Just for the records, I have given out more than 200k within one week on nairaland(and I wish to continue doing so) more than 2m(@tundeednut) on Instagram. Supported @brodashaggi with 500k.

Hello bro, I am Daniel.
Seems you're Keen on entertainment and media.
so wat if my idea is:
1. That since I am super talented musically and gifted on how to teach. I need just 2 musical instruments: guitar and keyboard to start a voice training, song composition and musical instruments training. This is really needed I believe. In fact I am teaching in a secondary school and there are many potentials I see. There are several boys and girls who are talented in singing. So this business will flourish I believe and it will empower others.

2. That since there are lots of young people (especially male children, youths) here in my neighborhood, where I am serving, who are enthusiastic about entertainment. I want to start a game console centre. Just PS 2 and PS3 will do for now. I realise there is a need for this here. I know it's gonna flourish as well.

PS: I'm a corps member serving presently in Kano State. Below is a proof.
If you ask for my account number now, I will shapali give it. cheesy

Guitar: acoustic--->#12,000
Keyboard---------> #30,000
PS 2 + 3------------>#50,000.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by adahgold(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2018

Work smart and not hard cool

I love these word you said that is what I tell people of today, work smart and not hard. May God continue to bless the good works of your hand.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Baba abeg check my previous post. I already own a boutique but was burgled. All proofs and evidences are here with me for inspection.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Baba am late, but better late than never..

Am a graduate of Economics from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, did my NYSC at Federal College of Education, Kano as an Assistant Lecturer...I'm proficient in Microsoft Packages, Econometric Analysis (E-view and SPSS), Zotero Standalone Referencing, ICT, coupled with drafting of business proposal, report, Feasibility Study Report, Market Survey & Analysis, business plans, Research project, etc.

My business is on financial innovation services.. Make us grow, profitability & long-run survival of the business enterpise. Services include; e-payment such as electricity bill, drafting of business plans and proposals, bills payment, Bulk SMS, Computer Training, Research Project drafting, Graphics design & Business Centre... Attached are my flyers and office space..

Thanks a bunch.

Abdullahi Suleiman Saidu 0247656607 GTB.

God bless Nigeria

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by thebestprice(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
so we sold this shoe last Christmas it was a Hit back to back, we brought it for about N2000 and sold it N3500 and above. This shoe breight out light when the baby is walking so so a lot of mama's and papas like buying it for their children. It nice right, who can resist this grin cheesy grin. Thanks for listening to me carry on I hope I qualify and if I do this is my accounts details Firstbank 3060382088.
say hi to t
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by thebestprice(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
EmmyBusko:
Baba abeg check my previous post. I already own a boutique but was burgled. All proofs and evidences are here with me for inspection.
you don't have insurance?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ibeeprincess(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2018

Sorry this idea doesn't really cut as a serious business that could/would employ others in the future

Ok thanks...but at least would aid My schooling and if it expands people would be employed.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by charles2468(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
charles2468:
Present to me why you need 100k.

Thanks for this opportunity, am Charles by name, am a recent graduate, having been unable to get a job, I have decided to go into piggery farming, currently I have a small money I intend to use, but is not enough, so if you could help me with the 100k it will go a long way, as I had already secured a plot of land I could use, what's remaining now, is for me to erect some rooms with wood and zinc, and get two pregnant pig and start feeding them, knowing fully well by 6months it will give birth to 9 or more, and I could sell big ones 70k n breeded ones 10k or more, thanks in anticipation my details are GTB-0041694407

Hello!! sir Kindly assist me on this, I really need ur support thanks in anticipation.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by TTNL: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (IN NURSERY & PRIMARY)

We sell children educational books like: story books - literature, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring books for all classes, text books, famous poems for children, educational materials, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Sefunmi996(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Well I am a Photographer and Cinematographer Getting such amount can be put in buy my stufio equipment i am planning to stepup in my Room in school
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Sefunmi996(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
I am a Photographer and cinematographer getting that amount will help me get equipment for my indoor studio i have been planning to have in my room in school
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by TTNL: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by esty57(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
haywhy17:

I want to build a site for my importation business using woocommerce as my ecommerce platform. I believe with my website and sufficient advert of various social networks, it will be more presentable than selling on Instagram. This will make selling look more standard. Since I don't really have much, I will list my own products and also dropship for big stores close to me to have more products listed on my site. I've inked down efficient and reliable logistics companies to make this my goal come true. 100k will go along way for me. I will really appreciate it if I'm considered. 08123458050 is my number. Thanks
hello guy can I partner with you, I have passion for this business too
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by 1EmmyKay: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Boss wish i had seen the thread earlier hope not too late... I just need the money to kick start my phone selling biz to retail vendors... I buy from dealers with reasonable discount.. Deal on new fonez only... This wah was I was doing before I became a student of which took all of my funds... @least if I start now will be able to fund myself tru school... Pls Sir consider me... Would forever be grateful...
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nezy4Real(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
First, thank you very much for this rare opportunity as this doesn't happen in Nigeria most of the time.
If am granted the 100,000, I will set up a cyber cafe business. This will be easy for me as I have worked in a cafe for some years. The business is very lucrative and if situated in the right environment, a minimum take home of 25k can be realised weekly which will amoumt to 100k or above monthly.
How I intend to use the money;
1. A 2727 3 in 1 photocopier.......35k

2. A black and white printer.........12k

3. A laminating machine.............. 20k

4. A scanner.........15k

5. A modem... 3k

6. The remaining 15k will be used to set up the shop including doing wiring works, buying extension boxes and logistics.
I already have a space in my House that can serve as a shop they will be no need 4 renting and I can be using our home generator 4 a start and i also have a laptop.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
I want to start fresh kunu and popcorn business in my area. I already have a deep freezer, I just need funds to buy popcorn machine, packaging materials, materials for the kunu and popcorn as well as corn for the popcorn.

I actually need at least 150k to make it work.

I have a shop space already.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Aabheaven(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
I currently want to start up my firm that is fully involved in anything events, graphics design, counselling abd anything media. this is my card below. i need money to start up

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by haywhy17(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
esty57:
hello guy can I partner with you, I have passion for this business too

Why not but I don't have the fund to kickstart though.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by iamobiano234: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
If its still on There are many business ideas for me to be honest i would start up a fashion designig ,am a tailor i deal with men clothing with the 100k i can rent my shop as i already have my equipments. I have my own design which i can showcase on my shop with that i can start from there thank you.
0237454603 wema bank
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by iamobiano234: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
If its still on There are many business ideas for me to be honest i would start up a fashion designig ,am a tailor i deal with men clothing with the 100k i can rent my shop as i already have my equipments. I have my own design which i can showcase on my shop with that i can start from there thank you.
0237454603 wema bank
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by yetty247(f): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2018

Importation of men's shoes, slippers And also few ladies things
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by henrixx(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2018
adahgold:

I love these word you said that is what I tell people of today, work smart and not hard. May God continue to bless the good works of your hand.
no. Both go together. Smart work is the ideas you use and hardwork is the action you put. Dont confuse yourself oga
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by BLESSMME: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by KubwaBoy: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2018
emmy989:
goodday sir/ma. My name is emmanuel,am a student trying to become my own boss,in the aspect of working at a covenient time i like.
That push me to one of my dream to become an exporter,to export our agricultural product,food stuff etc we have in this our beloved country to foreign store,so as to make profit.
An according to international market association,the demand of foood stuff in abroad exceed the supply,that is why the price of cocoa,bitter kola exceed from 20.5$ to 25.6$ as at november 4th.
And am looking for a business partner that can raise capital for me to kick start the business,i will be very grateful.
Because it my passion to become an exporter. Not just become an exporter and also adding values to the lives of people any where i go.
Do you have a business plan for this? Send it to kubwaboy@gmail.com. Let's see how we can work together
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by KubwaBoy: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2018
thaikun15:

I'LL USE IT TO OPEN A VIEWING CENTRE FOR FOOTBALL MATCHES, COUPLE WITH A VIDEO GAME CENTRE AND A BARBING SALON.

I'VE NO COMPETITOR WITHIN MY LOCALE AND MARKET SURVEY SHOWS HIGH CHANCES OF SUCCESS.
Where do you stay?
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by KubwaBoy: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Jerryc3:
Thank you for this opportunity sir God bless u ib excess.

I'm Jerry by name,fresh graduate of imo state uni(but there's nothing fresh when you don't have a profitable biz)in other words I'm not fresh. I've had so many lectures on mini importation,bought various information for it. Spent the last two months making research on what niche to focus on as the market is already populated with clothing and shoes with great competition already on ground.so I finally got the right product to import but no capital to start.this product is greatly demanded by women as it Will help them gain confidence and for the married women it can help them keep their spouse.Below is an estimate of the busines if given the capital.

Cost per product- N304,same product is sold in nigeria for N5,000-N6,000
I intend importing 40pieces-304x40= N12160
Shipping cost N5000,
I intend running Facebook ads and whatsapp sender pro,both costing N7,000,
Total cost for everything, 12,160+5000+7000= N24,160
Then for sales of product,let's ysay I sell each for N4,000, 40pcs x 4000= N160,000-24,160=N135,840 as profit.
I need N25,000 sir for the biz,thanks very much and remain Blessed.
Email me at kubwaboy@gmail.com
Lets talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 / Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa / Your 20 Pence for 50 Pounds - your 20p could get you £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.