Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea (6692 Views)

How A 17 Years Old Boy Made 100k For Just Selling Others People Products / I Will Pay 100k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Why are you hustling me like this na, are you 6ft tall? wink
my mom always say to me Datdeltagirl ( not real name of course ) don't give up on your dream grin grin
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ballerina18(f): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
ballerina18:

Good afternoon sir,,Am a student of federal university lokoja, i I want to start a mini importation business,i want to import jewelleries,wigs,cloths,shoes,sandals,weavons from online stores like Ali express. I have been planning on this business since early this year but haven't been able to start it due to lack of capital..i want to go into the business because it's lucrative and I will be able to carter for myself and my siblings and to also give to orphanage homes at least once every month...pls sir make my dream come true sir
Please sir, don't skip me
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ballerina18(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
ballerina18:
V
Favour me please... Am a student and really need your help... Please should Incase u don't like my idea... Plz still favour me,,am owing my landlord here in school 40k...pls sir... 5331975255 Fidelity Bank ((dropping this with faith))
Please sir, don't skip me �
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by drmikeadams(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
I need a laptop for architectural design please
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by alkanes1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Help me to pay the loans I collected from different lenders online (#37000) to help kick start my business. I am finding it hard to pay back since the business is in infancy stage and just few days left before the due date. I have proof.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by LaDolceVida(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
grin cheesy grin No way to scam oh, once bitten twice shy cheesy
Wikidraw:

Yeah yeah, I'm just realizing that now.
huh??
I stated the entire payment can't be made
to the bank.
registration and acceptance fee has to be done directly
at the institute then the rest can be done through the bank if one chooses.
Before you point accusing fingers be certain of it first
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Ranchhoddas: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Work smart and not hard cool
Lol!
If people got a dollar for every time that was said. Everybody for don hammer tey tey. This is as vague as it gets.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by HerCuteness(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by osazeme123: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Agreed. Looking at this very closely.

Goodday Sir. Sir you haven't placed any comment about my post. I don't know your take on the idea.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Mercurypanther(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by lightwhite: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Work smart and not hard cool
wow things are indeed happening here. Please extend the kindness to .
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:
Present to me why you need 100k.
I need the 100k because i am finding it hard to rise fund for my training , app and wed designer , sir my problem now is how i can get a PC for the course , I have try to borrow but can't ( you can check my profile , and my previous topic , even if you can give me some loan i will still be grateful and pay back on due time sir) this my email , 1stbestj@gmail.com , I will like to hear from you . Thanks.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Twm2018: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
God bless you sir as you are helping the lest privilege ones
To be honest, I m not thinking of any business plan now.
Because, I need financial assistance to Bury my mother on the 24th November 2018. 50000 naira will be enough sir.

May we never be put to shame, in a time like this.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Jerryc3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thank you for this opportunity sir God bless u ib excess.

I'm Jerry by name,fresh graduate of imo state uni(but there's nothing fresh when you don't have a profitable biz)in other words I'm not fresh. I've had so many lectures on mini importation,bought various information for it. Spent the last two months making research on what niche to focus on as the market is already populated with clothing and shoes with great competition already on ground.so I finally got the right product to import but no capital to start.this product is greatly demanded by women as it Will help them gain confidence and for the married women it can help them keep their spouse.Below is an estimate of the busines if given the capital.

Cost per product- N304,same product is sold in nigeria for N5,000-N6,000
I intend importing 40pieces-304x40= N12160
Shipping cost N5000,
I intend running Facebook ads and whatsapp sender pro,both costing N7,000,
Total cost for everything, 12,160+5000+7000= N24,160
Then for sales of product,let's ysay I sell each for N4,000, 40pcs x 4000= N160,000-24,160=N135,840 as profit.
I need N25,000 sir for the biz,thanks very much and remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Mizk(f): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wikidraw:

Everything was done anonymously except now that I am forced to say something wink

Money is just a paper.
Don't be one sided, they're better business ideas here, but you decided to help the less important so you can flirt and brag undecided

6 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please I need the money to get few stuffs to sell in my burgled boutique, I owned a boutique and it was burgled in August, since then, I have not been able to gather money to reopen it.
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by esty57(f): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mizk:
Don't be one sided, they're better business ideas here, but you decided to help the less important so you can flirt and brag undecided
you don't need to sound rude at least he has helped some people. There are many wealthy people out there that will never help the less privileged ones. As side that who you Don help

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mizk:

I'm not a fan of any business that has to do with importation because everything is tied down to exchange rates. By the way, you have no right to decide which idea is less important unless you are the making the transfers cool

About flirting, why should I have to come to a faceless forum to flirt with faceless people. Please be guided.

Nothing serious. wink

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is the boutique boss, I will reopen it if I see anything just to go to the market and buy stuffs to sell.

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by ballerina18(f): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2018

I'm not a fan of any business that has to do with importation because everything is tied down to exchange rates. By the way, you have no right to decide which idea is less important unless you are the making the transfers cool

About flirting, why should I have to come to a faceless forum to flirt with faceless people. Please be guided.

Nothing serious. wink

Please sir, help me with my house rent,,Am a student and am owing my landlord lord 40k..please any amount will do.. Thanks. And God bless
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Mizk(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
esty57:
you don't need to sound rude at least he has helped some people. There are many wealthy people out there that will never help the less privileged ones. As side that who you Don help
And you don't need to sound so stupid and lowly because you want favors, i am helping you by telling you to get off your ass and go make your own money instead of hanging around waiting for hand me downs like a vulture hovering over dead animal carcass, spits.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Mizk(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2018

Nothing serious. wink

There goes the one sidedness again, i am not deciding anything, you're the one who came up with that.

I should be asking you that question @bolded
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by haywhy17(m): 1:00am On Nov 17, 2018
_
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Cregon: 3:06am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Cregon: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Mercurypanther(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Present to me why you need 100k.
Thanks for your Help on here...

I've got a business Running and it's supply of Wines and I have Two (2)Individuals employed. But my Greatest challenge right now. Is logistics move the Goods to different Shops and Places... I'll need your assistance to enable me Get a little Van to enable me move the Goods swiftly and also Record maximum profit. The 100k will go a long way to help me...

Secondly I'm also planning on doing Chicken sales this December to enable me get some cash to purchase my Van..... Thanks.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Mizk:
Miss BETTER IDEAS well done, Nigerians with their entitlement character, is it your money, he is the one giving out the money so he can decide who he want to give it to, some people are so annoying, no matter what you do people will still talk, that the reason some people don't even want to help, congrats for doing what you know best, been bitter.

5 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Arotemi: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2018
It's written that if you do this to the less privileged, you are doing it unto me. God will surely bless you.

Have less than 2 wks to vacate present abode.a family man.raised some money already.will appreciate if it's laid in your heart to assist.08185199332.
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Twm2018: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Mizk:
And you don't need to sound so stupid and lowly because you want favors, i am helping you by telling you to get off your ass and go make your own money instead of hanging around waiting for hand me downs like a vulture hovering over dead animal carcass, spits.
honestly, you are very rude
Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by planetx13: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Miss BETTER IDEAS well done, Nigerians with their entitlement character, is it your money, he is the one giving out the money so he can decide who he want to give it to, some people are so annoying, no matter what you do people will still talk, that the reason some people don't even want to help, congrats for doing what you know best, been bitter.

My dear , people can be funny..... if you noticed , she didn't bring a single idea ( maybe she has none) it's common among loud mouthed people.... nothing upstairs.... having said That, I respect your persistence in getting what you want.... Never give up mi lady cool

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: 100k For Any Brilliant Business Idea by Datdeltagirl(f): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2018
planetx13:

My dear , people can be funny..... if you noticed , she didn't bring a single idea ( maybe she has none) it's common among loud mouthed people.... nothing upstairs.... having said That, I respect your persistence in getting what you want.... Never give up mi lady cool

Ciao
Thanks grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale In Lagos / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online / NSE LIVE! Investors Swoop On Equities As Turnover Rises By 247%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.