Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle (32996 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by jeff1607(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
what happened to skin residue?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Lucifer66(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
carzola:
Many Nigerian girls
Dont know guys love
Flesh... Bbw one of our secret craving
Don't lose fat just to impress people or to be more accepted in society... Work out build your hips but fleshy and shapy
Speak for yourself.
How can you like a pig?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by chidirobert(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Me I prefer her shape in 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Freiburger(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
I'm not here to judge anyone.
While growing up in Afica, I sensed a notion from most people in the society which states that, overweightedness is a sign that one is doing great. I see obesity as a sign of indiscipline, Just as drug addiction.

Apart from a few like Donald Trump, I hardly see fat people living beyond 70. grin grin
It's a no brainer that people always find it difficult to understand that not everything which taste good for the mouth is also good for the body.

Why keeping an unhealthy lifestyle for the sake of attracting men who would die for XXL?
The medical bills that comes with a hearth attack these days, is not what anyone should be joking with.

Say no to a non-healthy lifestyle & embrace a healthy one.
With a good health, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Onyenna(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Telvin7:
The work of weed................
If you know, you know......
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by winkmart: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Realestatepro:

Tell them

Did u head to her page to confirm that... Smh
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by TheVictorious(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
She deserves commendation. She has just reduced her chance of coming down with diabetes. #WorldDiabetesDay
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by NoChill: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
carzola:
Many Nigerian girls
Dont know guys love
Flesh... Bbw one of our secret craving
Don't lose fat just to impress people or to be more accepted in society... Work out build your hips but fleshy and shapy

So why should she build her hips?, to impress herself shey?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
wow shocked
i love her new figure already wink
she looks choppable wink

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
How people live with being obese/fat baffles me...

You start getting clumsy in your movements...Your clothes do not fit anymore...

You have your looks altered....

Say no to overweight!
iyam telling ehn cheesy
i saw one fat babe just yesterday evening
she was so fat that the weight was even telling on her knees and her knees was bending under her enomous weight.even if u are fat try and control it so it shouldnt spiral out of control.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
wow, nice.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by folake4u(f): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:
It took me 2 years of daily exercises to loose weight. It is one of the toughest things to do as it is more psychological than physical.

The fat people have no idea of the weight they are carrying around until they loose it.

2years? Wow shocked.

Please show me how biko.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
folake4u:

2years? Wow shocked.

Please show me how biko.

Strict discipline. You must discipline the body as an animal and make it obey the mind. It is when I understood the real meaning of mind over matter.

It is more psychological a war than physical. Your body will literally make excuses to stop but mind says, we die here.

My major routine inccluded going to the Beach every Saturdays and Sundays for a 3 hours walking per day. One and half hour Eastwards as sun comes out and walk back another one hour 30 minutes return when sun hits the back. I sweated like crazy always ...7:00AM to 10:00 AM and you see your body shading off.

Take lime or lemon in warm water wrh a little honey. Smoothie afterwards and cut off meat and fish and all animal products from your food.

Lots of water and you will start seeing the fabric of space if you do it long enough...say 2 yrs

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by folake4u(f): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Strict discipline. You must discipline the body as an animal and make it obey the mind. It is when I understood the real meaning of mind over matter.

It is more psychological a war than physical. Your body will literally make excuses to stop but mind says, we die here.

My major routine inccluded going to the Beach every Saturdays and Sundays for a 3 hours walking per day. One and half hour Eastwards as sun comes out and walk back another one hour 30 minutes return when sun hits the back. I sweated like crazy always ...7:00AM to 10:00 AM and you see your body shading off.

Take lime or lemon in warm water wrh a little honey. Smoothie afterwards and cut off meat and fish and all animal products from your food.

Lots of water and you will start seeing the fabric of space if you do it long enough...say 2 yrs

Nice.

Thank you very much.

What of adding skipping to my regimen? Cos that's what I'm doing right now.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by iamrammy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
my brothers from the west will not like this.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
folake4u:

Nice.

Thank you very much.

What of adding skipping to my regimen? Cos that's what I'm doing right now.

Skipping is energy demanding, I have the kit here but I havent used it up to thrice but you can do threadmill with strict discipline, I couldnt discipline myself at the home gym that is the chief reason I drive to beach and walk that far and I know for a fact that no matter how tiring my first 1:30 hrs upward journey goes, I must walk back to my car before I can get water. So, I basically take water at home and fill my jar with another batch and that becomes something I long for, so my walk back to the car is usually rewarded with water. Something to long for, the way religious people long for meet their maker.

If you are very much interested in loosing weight even without exercise, go on a 30 days vegan challenge, no meat, no fish, no dairy, no alcohol, no smoking, but water and organic vegetables and organic fruits ....none of these should have preservatives.

Your body will reset then you follow with exercise the 30 days, you will shade fat and maintain your ideal weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by folake4u(f): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Skipping is energy demanding, I have the kit here but I havent used it up to thrice but you can do threadmill with strict discipline, I couldnt discipline myself at the home gym that is the chief reason I drive to beach and walk that far and I know for a fact that no matter how tiring my first 1:30 hrs upward journey goes, I must walk back to my car before I can get water. So, I basically take water at home and fill my jar with another batch and that becomes something I long for, so my walk back to the car is usually rewarded with water. Something to long for, the way religious people long for meet their maker.

If you are very much interested in loosing weight even without exercise, go on a 30 days vegan challenge, no meat, no fish, no dairy, no alcohol, no smoking, but water and organic vegetables and organic fruits ....none of these should have preservatives.

Your body will reset then you follow with exercise the 30 days, you will shade fat and maintain your ideal weight.

Thanks a lot.
Really appreciate smiley.

Lastly, are you female?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
folake4u:

Thanks a lot.
Really appreciate smiley.

Lastly, are you female?

Not in this Lifetime, I am a very sexy and romantic male that loves erotic massages and three--some.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
DonEd:
So where did all that fat go when there isn't excess flesh on some areas?

There should be a lot of excess skin. Guess someone with a knife took care of that
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Not in this Lifetime, I am a very sexy and romantic male that loves erotic massages and three--some.

Lwkmd!!!!
Ok thank you very much smiley.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
folake4u:

Lwkmd!!!!
Ok thank you very much smiley.

Oh you are much welcomed.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by okwabayi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
One's environment influences their lifestyle. If she still lived here she wouldn't have minded all the extra weight.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Ayobami7(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Lota11(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
trekkie:

Selling? How much? Your email ?

Am selling and would teach how its used, my email is nnamaniLota@gmail.com, 07061884957
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by Lota11(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
I will be selling and teaching for 60k
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle by DonEd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
armadeo:

There should be a lot of excess skin. Guess someone with a knife took care of that
My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.