Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State (18581 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
kamez:
OK while I honestly sympathize with this lady, I still feel that there is more to this story

Shut up! Stay shut!! Have you ever witnessed these animals in uniform before? If no, shut up again and again!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
December is nearing, if you see SARS , either your race is your bail, your money or life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
kamez:
OK while I honestly sympathize with this lady, I still feel that there is more to this story

E be like say them never get you before.The are ready to lay criminal claims on you.After seizing your phones.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by kamez(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
nairaman66:

Shut up! Stay shut!! Have you ever witnessed these animals in uniform before? If no, shut up again and again!!

mumu!!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Joshualee: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS una don carry na wahala come again..
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
SARS again I think it's time ban SARS in fact scrap it once and for all. Enough of these today SARS do good and in the day a demon. It's time to end SARS for good it seems the hassle don't really worth it.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Joshualee: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
December is nearing, if you see SARS , either your race is your bail, your money or life
Jaapa
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by islandmoon: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
you never see anything, even sega will be jailed after 2019 election, all the calm now is because of election!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Joshualee: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
nairaman66:

He should shut up forever.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by AlphaStyles(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
2million naira ontop say watin? how i wish say na military man dem harassh omg blood go flow
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by kingsfire: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ayoswit:
So pathetic. If not for the guns they carry about, to dey beat those SARS people for make sense angry
Those animals no go mind to shoot you throway
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by berrystunn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amagite2:
A hair stylist has narrated how she was extorted and sexually harassed by SARS operatives in Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to her, it was one of her worst days. Read her story below,..,

"@opetodolapo Today is definitely one of my worst days.. I woke up a bit feverish with slight headache so I cancelled my activities for the day, at about 6:30pm I decided to go get drugs,because my condition seemed to be getting serious and also get pizza for my mum just 7mins drive away from my estate.. On getting back to my estate, a blue Prado jeep stopped right in front of me and some armed men on uniform came out asking me to park for a search, I obliged, they went through all the vehicle papers and drivers license etc very much complete.. The next question I was asked was they needed to see my company Id ,I tried to explain to them I didn't have it on me because I just drove out to get pizza from the next bus stop and they said I was under arrest for stealing a vehicle and I couldn't give them an ID of where I work, I obliged and we drove to their station and the whole story changed.. One of the officers made a phone call and he said I was among the criminals they received a call about.. I tried to beg, I even showed proof of the medications I got, they gave me a paper to make a statement,in the process they took my phones from me and started going through my phone, from my chats call logs down to my bank mails etc.... After spending 2hrs with them they demanded for a sum of 2million naira as my bail,for a crime I do not know.. This is pure wickedness and evil... I never stole, robbed, violated any rules etc... We finally came to an agreement after keeping me hostage from 6pm till 12am that I should pay them 100,000naira.. One of the officers even approached me trying to sexually harass me!! This same men didn't even mind the time they comfortably drove me to an ATM machine so I could make a withdrawal for them... These men are criminals!! I was granted bail by 1:30am after spending 7good hours... Someone's hard earn money This Is totally unacceptable, Are you guys not meant to be protecting lives ? Why will you extort someone of their hard earn sweat!! I thought SARS had ended... (officers names are : officer Matt, Emma, security, Friday) "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-narrates-how-she-was-extorted-and-sexually-harassed-by-sars-operatives-in-port-harcourt.html

If The "New SARS Harass YOU"

Please Contact:

DIG, Department of Operations:

08037025670; IGP X-SQUAD 0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 – CALLS,
0903 227 8905 – SMS,
0903 562 1377 – whatsapp

email: integrityxsquad@gmail.com
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by nutasparks2020(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
am a victim also #ENDSARS# sadam a victim also #ENDSARS#
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by dan3214e: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
They can only do it to Southerners and in the South
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by dan3214e: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
AlphaStyles:
2million naira ontop say watin? how i wish say na military man dem harassh omg blood go flow
That is how they treats southerners.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by jesmond3945: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
This girl don't know her right and the mistake she made was to follow them to the station when she was clearly innocent. Why didn't she call her mother and she was even inside her estate when it happened, atleast her neighbours would have rescued her. No be to dey do slay mama go help you for naija, you need to be street smart to meander your way. 100k gone just like that.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alexk2:
Yet another sorry case... When are we going to have an end to all these inhumane characters in uniform? Nobody should tell me it's because they're not well paid.

All will end when we part ways , where the president or ruler would be able to know most of his territories, then the focus would be on development and not who/which party would win an election and re-elections, there will be an election and not selection. Say no to one Nigeria, it is not working.Imagine innocent lady paying #100.000.00 ( Hundred Thousand Naira) for being a Nigerian. When has company ID Card become compulsory for every Nigerian? Has any law forbidden anyone from being Jobless in Nigeria? SARS , has been a big problem to the Nigerians. These are criminals from the wealthy backgrounds recruited by the criminal government to unleash harm to the innocent and suffering Nigerians. Could you imagine what would have happened to this innocent young lady if had no money in the bank? she would have been with her ancestors by now. Nigeria is worst than shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by AlphaStyles(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
dan3214e:

That is how they treats southerners.
north,south forget na rubbish how i go pay 2million ontop say i go buy drugs?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by poyebad: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Story for the gods. How would you pay #100,000 if you were indeed innocent? Abeg jare, say something else.
If you were innocent you would sit there for as long as you were kept. No kobo. No shishi. Why you no call family? Why you no call lawyer?
Lies every where. Something in your story stinks.

Amagite2:
A hair stylist has narrated how she was extorted and sexually harassed by SARS operatives in Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to her, it was one of her worst days. Read her story below,..,

"@opetodolapo Today is definitely one of my worst days.. I woke up a bit feverish with slight headache so I cancelled my activities for the day, at about 6:30pm I decided to go get drugs,because my condition seemed to be getting serious and also get pizza for my mum just 7mins drive away from my estate.. On getting back to my estate, a blue Prado jeep stopped right in front of me and some armed men on uniform came out asking me to park for a search, I obliged, they went through all the vehicle papers and drivers license etc very much complete.. The next question I was asked was they needed to see my company Id ,I tried to explain to them I didn't have it on me because I just drove out to get pizza from the next bus stop and they said I was under arrest for stealing a vehicle and I couldn't give them an ID of where I work, I obliged and we drove to their station and the whole story changed.. One of the officers made a phone call and he said I was among the criminals they received a call about.. I tried to beg, I even showed proof of the medications I got, they gave me a paper to make a statement,in the process they took my phones from me and started going through my phone, from my chats call logs down to my bank mails etc.... After spending 2hrs with them they demanded for a sum of 2million naira as my bail,for a crime I do not know.. This is pure wickedness and evil... I never stole, robbed, violated any rules etc... We finally came to an agreement after keeping me hostage from 6pm till 12am that I should pay them 100,000naira.. One of the officers even approached me trying to sexually harass me!! This same men didn't even mind the time they comfortably drove me to an ATM machine so I could make a withdrawal for them... These men are criminals!! I was granted bail by 1:30am after spending 7good hours... Someone's hard earn money This Is totally unacceptable, Are you guys not meant to be protecting lives ? Why will you extort someone of their hard earn sweat!! I thought SARS had ended... (officers names are : officer Matt, Emma, security, Friday) "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-narrates-how-she-was-extorted-and-sexually-harassed-by-sars-operatives-in-port-harcourt.html
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Alexk2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
LIVEBYTRUTH:

All will end when we part ways , where the president or ruler would be able to know most of his territories, then the focus would be on development and not who/which party would win an election and re-elections, there will be an election and not selection. Say no to one Nigeria, it is not working.Imagine innocent lady paying #100.000.00 ( Hundred Thousand Naira) for being a Nigerian. When has company ID Card become compulsory for every Nigerian? Has any law forbidden anyone from being Jobless in Nigeria? SARS , has been a big problem to the Nigerians. These are criminals from the wealthy backgrounds recruited by the criminal government to unleash harm to the innocent and suffering Nigerians. Could you imagine what would have happened to this innocent young lady if had no money in the bank? she would have been with her ancestors by now. Nigeria is worst than shithole.
Please learn to direct your anger appropriately with valid points and solution. this your line of thinking will only breed more problem because you fail to identify the real problem and you can't find the solution when you're confused about the problem. Let me state clearly dividing Nigeria won't solve any of our current problems; the criminals in uniform don't have any ethnic coloration likewise those who keep looting Nigeria treasury with reckless abandon....Check those names up there if you're still in doubt....nonetheless, there is freedom of association and speech.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by festusparkz419(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
poyebad:
Story for the gods. How would you pay #100,000 if you were indeed innocent? Abeg jare, say something else.
If you were innocent you would sit there for as long as you were kept. No kobo. No shishi. Why you no call family? Why you no call lawyer?
Lies every where. Something in your story stinks.

Just pray that you don't fall into the hands of these hardened criminals, if you prove to be wise, they will shoot you and label you an armed robber. Her story is believable if at all you have seen these BEASTS on duty. There is no one, nor government to fight for you. President, senators, house members, governors, and IG of police have their share in the SARS robberies. Avoid them at all costs my dear
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by poyebad: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg free that. SARS dey look face wella. And how you take no say I never meet them before?

Presentation is everything. This particular lady o, get skele for cupboard.

LIVEBYTRUTH:

Just pray that you don't fall into the hands of these hardened criminals, if you prove to be wise, they will shoot you and label you an armed robber. Her story is believable if at all you have seen these BEASTS on duty. There is no one, nor government to fight for you. President, senators, house members, governors, and IG of police have their share in the SARS robberies. Avoid them at all costs my dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by dontbothermuch: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
lipsrsealed

I doubt ur story.

Am sorry

@ Londa, Orazi 5pm

Echln height 9pm

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
SARS AGAIN

When will these harassments stop? Lawless system
cry

I can't help but imagine the horror she went through physically, psychologically, financially n emotionally.
must u believe every trash u read on the net by some jobless ugly attention seeking flat headed mofo
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
u looked like an olosho na. so they wanted you to ask your big god to being money. btw u where not sexually harrassed. i think u should be rearrested for defaming and falsely accusing sars publicly
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by younglupe(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
So this SARS has started again! what's wrong with Nigeria police.. This country is sliding into a failed state. There's no more decorum amongst the state employed security personnel. It's a pity. I think the worst, most corrupt and debased state-owned security outfit in the world is the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by luckyogor(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
If they could do this to a lady,imagine if it where to be a guy,these guys cant change,i will simply stroll to a strong baba and release leprosy upon them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by bjtinz: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Alzirida:
lipsrsealed

I doubt ur story.

Am sorry

Cheeeei!! O baby. Ur a$$$$€€€T make sense gaaan. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by bjtinz: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
OP no mind those useless SARs.

Those ur lips tho. . . . wouldn't mind having them wrapped around my dcck cool
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by NoToPile: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
The ones in my area have a labelled vehicle, they cleaned off the S in the SARS just remaining the ARS. Always by the bustop in the evening harassing people.

It was when the so called reform happened they cleaned off the S.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.