Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State (18580 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
stinflame:

E be like say them never get you before.The are ready to lay criminal claims on you.After seizing your phones.

Thank you!

This is why I always disregard any media report from Nigeria Police.

There was a thread were a businessman was accused of raping his salesgirl, published by police, I said the story is false yet some half-brain dimwits with internet connection attacked me.

I don't want them to experience such from police but that is when they will see things from another perspective.

Police is your friend (when you have money)

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
greyham:

Thank you!

This is why I always disregard any media report from Nigeria Police.

There was a thread were a businessman was accused of raping his salesgirl, published by police, I said the story is false yet some half-brain dimwits with internet connection attacked me.

I don't want them to experience such from police but that is when they will see things from another perspective.

Police is your friend (when you have money)

same stuff happened to me early this in her same location. They seized my car key and drove to their den..I just had to settle,if not you go sleep there
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Dantedasz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
While I am totally against SARS and their inhumanity this is a poorly written report despite the obvious intelligence of the writer.

1.No name of your estate or area where you were abducted.

2.No identification of the licence plates of the vehicles used by the SARS officers.

3. No name of the police station or area command you were taken to

4. No name of the bank and ATM you were taken to by the SARS

If these details to events are included in our write ups it will help in tracking and eliminating these vermin from our society.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by EvangelistMFM(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by EvangelistMFM(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
The national human rights commission is holding a public hearing on SARS reforms
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by ThatmanRev: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Can you imagine the agony this Sister has to endure .in the hands of these men, who otherwise should be her hope. under a regime that pride itself to fight corruption
The very same agency saddle with the responsibilty of/to protect life..
Who then is the armed robber...i pity for this Nation when we keep quite over this blatant abuses. I just do not know who is safe
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
She should report the case to IGP.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by gillsway: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dantedasz:
While I am totally against SARS and their inhumanity this is a poorly written report despite the obvious intelligence of the writer.

1.No name of your estate or area where you were abducted.

2.No identification of the licence plates of the vehicles used by the SARS officers.

3. No name of the police station or area command you were taken to

4. No name of the bank and ATM you were taken to by the SARS

If these details to events are included in our write ups it will help in tracking and eliminating these vermin from our society.

But her photo is there a nd she mentioned the names of the officers, you can follow up from there.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Ajrf: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
AlphaStyles:
2million naira ontop say watin? how i wish say na military man dem harassh omg blood go flow
police with 2 or 3 wife
Amagite2:
A hair stylist has narrated how she was extorted and sexually harassed by SARS operatives in Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to her, it was one of her worst days. Read her story below,..,

"@opetodolapo Today is definitely one of my worst days.. I woke up a bit feverish with slight headache so I cancelled my activities for the day, at about 6:30pm I decided to go get drugs,because my condition seemed to be getting serious and also get pizza for my mum just 7mins drive away from my estate.. On getting back to my estate, a blue Prado jeep stopped right in front of me and some armed men on uniform came out asking me to park for a search, I obliged, they went through all the vehicle papers and drivers license etc very much complete.. The next question I was asked was they needed to see my company Id ,I tried to explain to them I didn't have it on me because I just drove out to get pizza from the next bus stop and they said I was under arrest for stealing a vehicle and I couldn't give them an ID of where I work, I obliged and we drove to their station and the whole story changed.. One of the officers made a phone call and he said I was among the criminals they received a call about.. I tried to beg, I even showed proof of the medications I got, they gave me a paper to make a statement,in the process they took my phones from me and started going through my phone, from my chats call logs down to my bank mails etc.... After spending 2hrs with them they demanded for a sum of 2million naira as my bail,for a crime I do not know.. This is pure wickedness and evil... I never stole, robbed, violated any rules etc... We finally came to an agreement after keeping me hostage from 6pm till 12am that I should pay them 100,000naira.. One of the officers even approached me trying to sexually harass me!! This same men didn't even mind the time they comfortably drove me to an ATM machine so I could make a withdrawal for them... These men are criminals!! I was granted bail by 1:30am after spending 7good hours... Someone's hard earn money This Is totally unacceptable, Are you guys not meant to be protecting lives ? Why will you extort someone of their hard earn sweat!! I thought SARS had ended... (officers names are : officer Matt, Emma, security, Friday) "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-narrates-how-she-was-extorted-and-sexually-harassed-by-sars-operatives-in-port-harcourt.html
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Dantedasz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
gillsway:

But her photo is there a nd she mentioned the names of the officers, you can follow up from there.

I don't want to argue. If people are really honest about wiping out the filthand vermin in SARS attention to detail is required or they will continue to escape on technicalities.
All the details listed in my first post are important if you want to nail these guys. She was lucky to escape losing only her money the next victim of these crooks could lose her life. The next victim could be raped. Why? Because the report from this victim was not detailed.

Port Harcourt
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by AlphaStyles(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ajrf:
police with 2 or 3 wife
i die say i answer them
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
stinflame:

same stuff happened to me early this in her same location. They seized my car key and drove to their den..I just had to settle,if not you go sleep there

I wish I could tag all of you with similar experiences as well as those idíots that swallow police stories like foóls without brain so the idîots can read up.

Sorry for the experience man.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by dangoteinlaw: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Greystone:
Na wa.

She’s really cute.

Sorry for the travails.

Haba SARS... why naw?
her ordeal not withstanding but does using bleaching cream automatically translates to being cute?? Later u are the same ones that keep screaming "black is beautiful" and "love yourself"
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Akin Fakoroede and his boy in Wike's voice...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 147 Vigilantes In Anka, Zamfara State / Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.