Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki (20185 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Pyrusdrago(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol...if e no pain Oshiomole make I lay eggs grin
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by greenthangz: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
this ugly looking edo dwarf better shut up and anticipate their febuary 2019 doom
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by searchproject(f): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2018
I am tired of Hearing Apc and PdP
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by PureMe01: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2018
vikivall197:

MUMU
bros wat i do??
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by NigerianBae: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Oshiomhole doesn't know how to play politics, the very APC people he looks up to will eat him.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by lordswill03: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2018
For all I know, all of you are monumental disgrace to human race!
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2018
A nigga once said:so oshomole is apcheat chairman,and also a lifeguard.That can detect when someone is drowning...hmm interestingly interesting

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by fejuc: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Olamsoh: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
I had a breakup 3days ago and i've been a mess. Its my first time experiencing such and I'm not finding it funny at all. Strong gal strong gal ordinary heartbreak i want to die. He just dropped d bomb on me without a clue. The shock I got is too much. Been crying like someone slicing onions, I'm not joking bom i'm in pains. My heart huts too much. I just tot of writing to u maybe comments will make me feel better. I am not a kid and at dis age I nvr tot of experiencing heartbreak maybe dts y it hurts so much, so pls no comment abt reading my book pls I'm not a student. I need pple who have experienced such to tell me how to get over dis. I even developed cattarh due to crying. Its not funny, i hv insulted myself cos I nvr imagined a heartbreak will make me dis way, so pls no insult abt how i'm crying over a man. I've insulted mysef already. Just tell me how to get over it pls. I really wantu forget abt him but I dunno how
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Didcot: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
PureMe01:
all i know is that Saraki must be impeached even tho am not a zombie.that's all! grin grin

Impeached by who?
Fuc king idi....ot
Oshiomole was shouting up and down about impeaching Saraki but ask yourself this question
.... is he singing the same tune?
Fu cking moro ns who are unaware of the constitutional provisions are still the ones making such noise till today.
Wallow in your vacuity, even the disgraced Oshiomole is not singing that tune anymore!
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by uboma(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Watch out for evidences indicting Adams Oshiomhole in the bribery allegations....
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by PureMe01: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Didcot:

Impeached by who?
Fuc king idi....ot
Oshiomole was shouting up and down about impeaching Saraki but ask yourself this question
.... is he singing the same tune?
Fu cking moro ns who are unaware of the constitutional provisions are still the ones making such noise till today.
Wallow in your vacuity, even the disgraced Oshiomole is not singing that tube anymore!
chai! my head o.abeg i be strong.atikulator o.na joke i dey make i arouse zombies.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Tenn88: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:
How that one take concern me. Abeg make una advice a brother.

My guy played six games - 1 cut am
He played 3 games - 1 cut am
He played only 1 - the game cut
Yesterday him no play game - him slippers cut.

He is currently seeking for advice ASAP

Copied!
That's serious grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by BRASH: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
I begin to imaging the moral ground thief saraki is standing to accuse someone who is more righteous than him.

A confirmed criminal that has 1tr naira in his offshore account,
And a confirmed 007.
zombie with the dullest brain. If u keep mute, people will assume u are smart. The most ediotic zombie of year award awaits u and sarki. When do u intend to get yours?
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Lanre0: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Yes, unlike his father that showed an element of compassion during his lifetime, Bukola Saraki's mode of politics is not only a disgrace to the country but an embarrassment to us as kwarans.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by bejeria101(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Somebody get this man the codein with tramadol mix.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by thaoriginator: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
PureMe01:
all i know is that Saraki must be impeached even tho am not a zombie.that's all! grin grin
Nobody is a zombie. If there's any zombies it has to be the flatheaded pigs from the potopoto zoneB. Those guys are more zombie than a dead body. grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by BRASH: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Olamsoh:
I had a breakup 3days ago and i've been a mess. Its my first time experiencing such and I'm not finding it funny at all. Strong gal strong gal ordinary heartbreak i want to die. He just dropped d bomb on me without a clue. The shock I got is too much. Been crying like someone slicing onions, I'm not joking bom i'm in pains. My heart huts too much. I just tot of writing to u maybe comments will make me feel better. I am not a kid and at dis age I nvr tot of experiencing heartbreak maybe dts y it hurts so much, so pls no comment abt reading my book pls I'm not a student. I need pple who have experienced such to tell me how to get over dis. I even developed cattarh due to crying. Its not funny, i hv insulted myself cos I nvr imagined a heartbreak will make me dis way, so pls no insult abt how i'm crying over a man. I've insulted mysef already. Just tell me how to get over it pls. I really wantu forget abt him but I dunno how
send me ur nums lets talk.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by GeniusVincent(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
He just said the basic truth now
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
The whole Saraki topic is funny and an indicator of how naive and mired in hate, at least on Nairaland, the PDP project is. Because of ethnic and religious hatred of Buhari they turned Saraki into what he is not and can never be.

Suddenly he was the "most intelligent political strategist in Nigeria", the "conquerer of APC and Tinubu" and other such nonsense. Yet Saraki, even as Senate President and so-called leader of the PDP, was totally blind-sided and easily defeated by the manoeuvring of Atiku who holds no influential role in Government currently.

With that humiliation I see that Saraki's IPOB legion have disowned him. He is now yesterday's man to them and not to be mentioned anymore. It is now about Farticulate and Obituary. They fooled Saraki he is a big shot conqueror and the naive lightweight took the bait and defected to then think he can take on PMB yet he could not scale the Atiku dollar hurdle. What an embarassment . Saraki is indeed finished as Oshiomole concludes and it is only a question of time.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Turfmoor: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
l heard the man called Papa Oloye died of heart attack after his son, the Senate President betrayed him in 2011. How true?
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by wink2015(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole has replies Senate President Bukola Saraki, threatening to drag him to court if he fails to prove his allegations of graft against him.

PoliticsNGR gathered that in a Statement on Thursday signed by Oshiomhole's Press secretary, Simon Egbebulem, described the move by Saraki as 'Pathetic and Irresponsible'.

The Statement read;

"The unwarranted attack on the character of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki is pathetic and an irresponsible resort to petty politics. 

Saraki, a usurper of and pretender to the position of Senate president, had no moral ground to call for the resignation of the national chairman.

It is sad that Saraki, who just woke up from slumber occasioned by his crushing defeat at the Port Harcourt presidential primary election of his party, could degenerate to such a low level.

It is equally sad, but not unexpected, that Saraki, who is politically drowning, would make such libellous comments against the national chairman of the APC. And I challenge Saraki to mention one name of an aspirant that gave money to the National Chairman or we file a legal action against him.

Whereas the basis on which he made those comments was tenuous and unjustifiable, it is on record that Saraki has been in the eye of investigations by the EFCC and the ICPC for sundry cases of corruption. “That is the same man that has taken it upon himself to question Comrade Oshiomhole’s credibility.

We challenge him to mention one person who has claimed that he gave money to Oshiomhole to influence him and the decision of the party’s national working committee NWC in the just-concluded primary elections. ‘We insist that Saraki with his kind of prebendal politics is nothing but a monumental disgrace to the nation’s democracy”, he added.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-oshiomhole-replies-saraki-reveals-will/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by able20(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
PureMe01:
You're not zombie abi?, but you ideas makes you more than a zombie.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by GetCofOProperty: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Lanre0:
Yes, unlike his father that showed an element of compassion during his lifetime, Bukola Saraki's mode of politics is not only a disgrace to the country but an embarrassment to us as kwarans.
Check our signature right here below and reach us on how we can assist you with genuine Real Estate (Land/Properties/House) acquisition and purchase in your choice location.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by luvtoteach(f): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=72984975] grin cheesy Oshiomole is really pained.Saraki survived all the assaults of the DSS and the state on his person but the first grilling of Oshiomole by only the DSS sent him fleeing to the US to have a feeling of Lara in order to catch his breath.

So the drowning man here is Oshiomole.Meanwhile the ICPC have joined the DSS now.If you know you know.[/
Shut up, you know nothing about politics
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by erinalex: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahaha... Oshiomole sounds pained ooo... So afta all d chest beating and noise and threats.. I'm sure Oshiomole wakes up at nite screaming Saraki! Saraki!
He shld b more concerned with his party problems
this is the reason why Nigeria can Never move forward. The youths and d followers are d major problem in d country. See this one now, saying Oshiomole sounds pained; it is not a crime to feel pain. The point Adams raised here is, Saraki should back his claims by mentioning d names of those that gave Oshiomole the financial inducement.
You didn't address that, instead,u are saying oshiomole is screaming saraki, all your " he pain am" has never helped, and it will never help.
Don't get me wrong, Adams and saraki are No saints.
But when u accuse someone of something, d onus is on u to prove it
It saddened my heart , when I see youth on nairaland , abusing themselves over these politicians, who care less about us.
Saraki do not care about me, dittos Oshiomole. But they all have succeeded in creating hatred and hostility among us. Before u know it, we d masses, we start calling ourselves unprinted names; whereas our common enemy are d political Leaders.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by israelmao(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
You are drowning Mr. patriot.
Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by peeddy(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
xperienced:
How that one take concern me. Abeg make una advice a brother.

My guy played six games - 1 cut am
He played 3 games - 1 cut am
He played only 1 - the game cut
Yesterday him no play game - him slippers cut.

He is currently seeking for advice ASAP

Copied!

LMA0!!! So u mean say na cut dey rush am...

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki by Sydebel(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
I begin to imaging the moral ground thief saraki is standing to accuse someone who is more righteous than him.

A confirmed criminal that has 1tr naira in his offshore account,
And a confirmed 007.
He's only being sacarstic....remember adams told him to leave on moral grounds.... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People / Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.