Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Long Courtship Or Short Courtship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship. (391 Views)

Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive / Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec / Guys Who Gives You More Problems In A Relationship Tall Or Short Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Courtship Or Short Courtship. by uchkochi(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
LONG COURTSHIP OR SHORT Courtship (WHICH 'SHIP' SAILS Best)?

I know someone that was in courtship for 9 full years,and just barely 3 months to the long awaited and `prepared for` wedding,the guy called off everything. The lady is still unmarried till now,51 years old,has a flourishing printing business in Lagos but UNMARRIED. What possibly happened,whose fault was it? Well, i am not in the business of finding who to blame but the truth is the courtship was too long.

How do you expect a marriage when virtually it was like they have been married for 9 whole years. They had done everything together. He had even known everything about her so he lacks interest in her.

I understand that the reason for long courtship most times is financial,the man wants to be over ready so they keep expecting and expecting, but do you know one fact, you don't fully get super prepared for marriage, even the rich sometimes experience financial challenge preparing for marriage all you need is a prepared mind and heart. That is all that is necessary,with this in mind i strongly believe that long courtship is unnecessary at most 2 years is most suitable.

Another reason for long courtship is that the man is trying to know the woman better, Mr! what are you still trying to know if you love her you must love her fault,you just have to be compatible that is only how you can change her. We all have faults at one time or the other but the love of God helped us all whether you know it or not. If you really want to marry her,long courtship is not necessary.

Finally, if you know you won't marry her, break the courtship or relationship immediately,a broken courtship or relationship is better than a broken marriage OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
Re: Long Courtship Or Short Courtship. by heiyaa: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Long Courtship Or Short Courtship. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2018
uchkochi:
LONG COURTSHIP OR SHORT Courtship (WHICH 'SHIP' SAILS Best)?

I know someone that was in courtship for 9 full years,and just barely 3 months to the long awaited and `prepared for` wedding,the guy called off everything. The lady is still unmarried till now,51 years old,has a flourishing printing business in Lagos but UNMARRIED. What possibly happened,whose fault was it? Well, i am not in the business of finding who to blame but the truth is the courtship was too long.

How do you expect a marriage when virtually it was like they have been married for 9 whole years. They had done everything together. He had even known everything about her so he lacks interest in her.

I understand that the reason for long courtship most times is financial,the man wants to be over ready so they keep expecting and expecting, but do you know one fact, you don't fully get super prepared for marriage, even the rich sometimes experience financial challenge preparing for marriage all you need is a prepared mind and heart. That is all that is necessary,with this in mind i strongly believe that long courtship is unnecessary at most 2 years is most suitable.

Another reason for long courtship is that the man is trying to know the woman better, Mr! what are you still trying to know if you love her you must love her fault,you just have to be compatible that is only how you can change her. We all have faults at one time or the other but the love of God helped us all whether you know it or not. If you really want to marry her,long courtship is not necessary.

Finally, if you know you won't marry her, break the courtship or relationship immediately,a broken courtship or relationship is better than a broken marriage OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
short courtship na. 1 yr is enough for a guy to make up his mind if he will marry you or not. if by 1yr he doesnt know what both of you are doing, then leave.

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself From Sexual Harassment At The Workplace / 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man / Ever Since I Cheated On My Wife She Has Been Threatening To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.