Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec (3887 Views)

As A Guy You Need Money, As A Girl You Need Yansh Or Breast to make it in life / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Guys Who Gives You More Problems In A Relationship Tall Or Short Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short what's your spec

Let's discuss
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Slim, tall and big boobs, one black copper that fits this description perfectly just caught my eye in the office, going to fvck that girl soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
You wan Bleep your colleague
tnerro1:
Slim, tall and big boobs, one black copper that fits this description perfectly just caught my eye in the office, going to fvck that girl soon
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Hatrick01: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yansh, slim and average.

Oya, wey ur products? Advertise them make i choose the one wey i like grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

You wan Bleep your colleague

Na copper, before she go pass out I go fvck her, she is my spec grin
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
The way she passed me this afternoon, said hi and swinging her small naysh and moving her big boobs, I will remind her of this moment when I am nacking her from behind and grabbing those boobs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
Yansh, slim and average.

Oya, wey ur products? Advertise them make i choose the one wey i like grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aaw you don go far

tnerro1:
The way she passed me this afternoon, said hi and swinging her small naysh and moving her big boobs, I will remind her of this moment when I am nacking her from behind and grabbing those boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Category sexy and portable 😊

Hatrick01:
By mere looking at ur profile,

Yansh u no get, bwess u no get u just tall like power line.

Wetin carry yansh and bwess come ur thread?

U wan enhance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ah

tnerro1:

Na copper, before she go pass out I go fvck her, she is my spec grin
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw you don go far

This happened around 2 and up till now the tot of her make my dick stand tall. She no go escape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bad guy

Men are indeed visual creatures

And she won't even know you find her attractive

tnerro1:

This happened around 2 and up till now the tot of her make my dick stand tall. She no go escape
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=122621957]
Bad guy

Men are indeed visual creatures

And she won't even know you find her attractive

[/quote}

Really, tot girls know when a guy likes them, just by the look in him eyes should give him away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is not by that oh

She may probably see you as someone that only want to shag her

But if you approach her and tell her how you feel

[quote author=tnerro1 post=122622037][/quote]
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Smartguyboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good home training that all that matters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Smart guy indeed

Smartguyboy:
Good home training that all that matters
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
I hope we can all learn every one with a different spec

So let's keep sharing
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by GeeM: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short what's your spec

Let's discuss

yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by navzla(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
My specs
*Average height
*Average boob
*Average booty
*Averagely fine facely(like flat nose)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by tnerro1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Is not by that oh

She may probably see you as someone that only want to shag her

But if you approach her and tell her how you feel

Just want to nack her, should be done by next week grin
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Rathoreng(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ill always choose a girl with great i.q and good character, not that i want her to give birth to a new EINSTEIN. But guys, should know, is that her good characters will raise your kids, not her yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by AndrewTate(m): 1:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Soft, healthy looking, feminine and most importantly...with brains!
Every other thing isn't important to me, might count as a plus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by rex444(m): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2023
How about a petite with all the right
Things in the right places and also a
Touch of bu ble butts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Nice

GeeM:

yansh
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Everything average you don see the future

navzla:
My specs
*Average height
*Average boob
*Average booty
*Averagely fine facely(like flat nose)
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Nice

rex444:
How about a petite with all the right
Things in the right places and also a
Touch of bu ble butts
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:06am On Apr 20, 2023
I will do another thread on this

Brain is key

Smart guy

AndrewTate:
Soft, healthy looking, feminine and most importantly...with brains!
Every other thing isn't important to me, might count as a plus.
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07am On Apr 20, 2023
Smart Guy

Very important view I hope your gender will hear word

Rathoreng:
Ill always choose a girl with great i.q and good character, not that i want her to give birth to a new EINSTEIN. But guys, should know, is that her good characters will raise your kids, not her yansh.
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07am On Apr 20, 2023
You can see

Bad guy

tnerro1:

Just want to nack her, should be done by next week grin
Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Benefits of Owning A House

Tax benefits: Homeowners may be eligible for certain tax deductions, such as mortgage interest and property tax deductions, which can reduce their tax burden.

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrP9xftII-k/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec by Okoroawusa: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Slim, tall, small yansh, small breasts. That's my spec if I want more than sex from a woman. But if it's just for fvck sake....I no get spec.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? / When Love Makes You Blind (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.