Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Women Will Continue To Rule The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Continue To Rule The World (1480 Views)

This Is The Reason Why Men & Women Will Continue To Cheat In Marriage ! / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Men will always be underlings compared to women.
Its a fact guys. Deal with it
Most laws out there supporting we women were enacted by the males. The sensible males among you knew we were being exploited due to our physical weakness so we united with them and used something greater than man, the law.
Now we women are untouchable.

Call us what you want, we will remain on top.
Males are losers.

I know they will cut off my head because of this.

In Shakira's voice,

"WHO RUNS THE WORLD? GIRLS!!!"

#GirlPower
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by FreshBoss007: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
agreed

GIRLS RUN THE WORLD

GUYS RUN THE GIRLS

GIRLS MAKE THE RULES

GUYS FUCCCK THE RULES

4 Likes

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Melison(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
This girl is just too stupid
All the time na so so useless threads she dey open.

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
FreshBoss007:
agreed

GIRLS RUN THE WORLD

GUYS RUN THE GIRLS

GIRLS MAKE THE RULES

GUYS FUCCCK THE RULES
grin
Convince yourself.
Men have been under control by women for centuries.
Take Esther as an example
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
I am still looking for the women that rule the world.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Melison:
This girl is just too stupid
All the time na so so useless threads she dey open.
don't lie to yourself now

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I am still looking for the women that rule the world.... angry
Hillary Clinton
The president of Croatia
Check history, you'll see them. Don't turn a blind eye to the truth
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
Hillary Clinton
The president of Croatia
so that now justifies this "women rule the world".... Abeggi
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by OneCorner: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Why not talk about equality rather dan diz ur dense assertions.
Ur mumuness is really on weed
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Some girls are so dumb. Get a dick in your life and stop being bitter.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by WinningEleven(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
I know this may seem a bit out of line but what she wrote is partly true
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
See Them Mumu You All Rule Your World Not All Human Being World Example Me I care about girl that care about me If one trying to be smart with me LOL Who is she Smarting On Is it Me that don't care...
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Melison(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg burntcake in what aspect,
Cos all u are doing above is ranting,
Who is Hilary Clinton is she the president of the U.S?, president of Croatia a country with less population than kano state??
Abeg find chair
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
Most laws out there supporting we women were enacted by the males. The sensible males among you knew we were being exploited due to our physical weakness so we united with them and used something greater than man, the law.

Males are losers.

In Shakira's voice,

#GirlPower
Yeah Babygurl
I support you wink
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Melison(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2018
U just dey always exhibit stupidity.
Like my nigga above abeg go find a john Thomas to help cure u cos u will soon run madt
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SEGLIZ: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Headlesschicken(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
undecided I wonder d world u gals think u rule,if women truely ruled d world,we would have had alot of female presidentx... Maybe u mistaked d d!ck 2b d world u think u rule.... @op stop sucking old d!cks, it isn't good for yuh mental state,now see what u've gone to post.. grin yabbing rubbish about u ruling d world...
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Melison:
Abeg burntcake in what aspect,
Cos all u are doing above is ranting,
Who is Hilary Clinton is she the president of the U.S?, president of Croatia a country with less population than kano state??
Abeg find chair
just forget about her... Common facts she didn't give.... Because some women rule over countries now justifies that "women rule the world"......all I know is that women have been the downfall of some men from the start.....

1 Like

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Dami12345: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:

Males are losers.

In Shakira's voice,

#GirlPower

I love you, you are correct.
I had a long think about who has more advantage in the world and realised that if I were to be a woman for 1year in exchange for 10yrs of my life I would do it.

If I have the time I will write something about it.
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Orrh
We rule in the shadows. We are the masters and you guys are the puppets. We pull your strings. We decide who you give money and who you shouldn't. Its just that simple.
Your early years had one ultimate authority, your mother.
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I wonder d world u gals think u rule,if women truely ruled d world,we would have had alot of female presidentx... Maybe u mistaked d d!ck 2b d world u think u rule.... @op stop sucking old d!cks, it isn't good for yuh mental state,now see what u've gone to post.. grin yabbing rubbish about u ruling d world...
I'd have replied you but it seems you're headless so.... grin
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Dami12345: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:

Easy guy.
Have you heard of the king makers.
Those behind the seat of power.
Most her women who have nothing to offer except a pussy BTW their legs.
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Dami12345:

I love you, you are correct.
I had a long think about who has more advantage in the world and realised that if I were to be a woman for 1year in exchange for 10yrs of my life I would do it.

If I have the time I will write something about it.
don't mind these overgrown babies. They don't want to admit it
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Foodforthought: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:

Males are losers.

In Shakira's voice,

#GirlPower
Heartbreak is really hard to deal with. See what you are allowing someone else do to you. Just calm down. You can get back on your feet in other ways,just not like this.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Dami12345: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
don't mind these overgrown babies. They don't want to admit it

Sweet heart.
Less than 300 years back men sold your kind like goats.
You girls have short memories..

You are making the same mistake every power drunk idiot makes, you forget where you came from.
If men realise that they can take what you use to manipulate them rather than pay for it. What power do you think you will have left.

Careful lady, don't give out your advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SEGLIZ: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
Hillary Clinton
The president of Croatia

Hillary Clinton was only a foetus aborted.
Margret Thacher was petted with rotten fruits and vegetables on her way to her final home.
you guys rule but under the supervision and instructions of the men

1 Like

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Ayomathy01(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Op this ur trend is the most funniest I have read so far.... I understand u are confused on where to place ladies in this our present society.. Cause y'all lack direction and u need the man to lead u
Even the so called feminists have men they answer too....
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SEGLIZ: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
grin
Convince yourself.
Men have been under control by women for centuries.
Take Esther as an example

you ain't need tell us those buns are sweet before we can place our orders, I can't fit laugh for here. that on the side.
truth is men has been under control from creation.
Esther's case was divinely. mind you it wasn't with the modern arrogancy, she was able to achieve it true subtle humbleness. remember her guardian was a man in her uncle Mordecai who gave her the toothlage to be outstanding, do you know she ascended the thrown as result of the direct opposite of her in Vashti the reigning queen before her.
truly the women rule but under the supervision of men and can be replaced at anytime.
lastly the women thus rule the world but truth is :-
God made the earth there was peace
God made the vegetation there was peace
God created the animals there was peace
God created man there was peace but
since God created woman neither God nor man has experienced peace or rest (courtesy Eve).
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
SEGLIZ:

you ain't need tell us those buns are sweet before we can place our orders, I can't fit laugh for here. that on the side.
truth is men has been under control from creation.
Esther's case was divinely. mind you it wasn't with the modern arrogancy, she was able to achieve it true subtle humbleness. remember her guardian was a man in her uncle Mordecai who gave her the toothlage to be outstanding, do you know she ascended the thrown as result of the direct opposite of her in Vashti the reigning queen before her.
truly the women rule but under the supervision of men and can be replaced at anytime.
lastly the women thus rule the world but truth is :-
God made the earth there was peace
God made the vegetation there was peace
God created the animals there was peace
God created man there was peace but
since God created woman neither God nor man has experienced peace or rest (courtesy Eve).
please tell them o
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ayomathy01:
Op this ur trend is the most funniest I have read so far.... I understand u are confused on where to place ladies in this our present society.. Cause y'all lack direction and u need the man to lead u
Even the so called feminists have men they answer too....
do you wanna test that theory?
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Sweet heart.
Less than 300 years back men sold your kind like goats.
You girls have short memories..

You are making the same mistake every power drunk idiot makes, you forget where you came from.
If men realise that they can take what you use to manipulate them rather than pay for it. What power do you think you will have left.

Careful lady, don't give out your advantage.
even if they realise they're under a spell, they're helpless
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by Dami12345: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
SweetBuns:
even if they realise they're under a spell, they're helpless

Haha, I suppose so.
It will be an interesting 100yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / What Can I Do To Help Her? / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.