Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Women Will Continue To Rule The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Continue To Rule The World (1477 Views)

This Is The Reason Why Men & Women Will Continue To Cheat In Marriage ! / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by SweetBuns(f): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Haha, I suppose so.
It will be an interesting 100yrs
wink
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by uthlaw: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
SweetBuns:
Orrh
We rule in the shadows. We are the masters and you guys are the puppets. We pull your strings. We decide who you give money and who you shouldn't. Its just that simple.
Your early years had one ultimate authority, your mother.
you are right but only a folish man will allow woman to decide for him because of punna.you ladies should wise up because even punna is cheaper than pure water in this generation.
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by OppMod: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2018
SweetBuns:
Men will always be underlings compared to women.
Its a fact guys. Deal with it
Most laws out there supporting we women were enacted by the males. The sensible males among you knew we were being exploited due to our physical weakness so we united with them and used something greater than man, the law.
Now we women are untouchable.

Call us what you want, we will remain on top.
Males are losers.

I know they will cut off my head because of this.

In Shakira's voice,

"WHO RUNS THE WORLD? GIRLS!!!"

#GirlPower
Abeg who know this deluded cow?
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by shakmati(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dami12345:

I love you, you are correct.
I had a long think about who has more advantage in the world and realised that if I were to be a woman for 1year in exchange for 10yrs of my life I would do it.

If I have the time I will write something about it.

Na so gay take dey start oo!
Re: Women Will Continue To Rule The World by TrollKiller(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
This girl craze son tay for her body o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Contact STD After This Encounter? / My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone / How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.