Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV (952 Views)

Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen shocked many social media users recently by revealing that she was infected with the dreaded HIV by a married man in Lagos state.

She sent her story to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, asking other women to be wary of how they go after riches because that was what led her to her current health situation.

Below is what she wrote:

“SOME BASTARD LADIES LIKE ME WONT HEAR! WELL I AM HIV POSITIVE. I THINK I WAS INFECTED BY A MARRIED MAN HERE IN LAGOS. LADIES CLOSE YOUR LEGS AND DONT BE LIKE ME. THIS MAY BE MY LAST MESSAGE. MAY NOT! GOD LOVES ME

SENT FROM IPHONE X AND ALL THE MATERIAL THINGS THAT LANDED ME HERE.

GOOD EVENING JORO !”

See Photos Of The Slay Queen At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/slay-queen-cries-out-after-married-man-infected-her-with-hiv/

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by WinningEleven(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Na when HIV hit you like trailer na him you come know say you go close leg abi?

Na when HIV nack you jazz na him you know say God love you abi?

Thunder fire you there. If to say you no catch am now you for still day ride stick from Lekki to Banana island.

The mugu even has the pride to call the name of the phone that made her HIV positive.

Idiot

Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
I know it's wrong but this gives me joy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by SIMPLYkush: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
she got what she deserve

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
Na when HIV hit you like trailer na him you come know say you go close leg abi?

Na when HIV nack you jazz na him you know say God love you abi?

Thunder fire you there. If to say you no catch am now you for still day ride stick from Lekki to Banana island.

The mugu even has the pride to call the name of the phone that made her HIV positive.

Idiot

I need the thunder..
Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Earthbound:
I know it's wrong but this gives me joy. grin grin

But, why?
Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she got what she deserve
Oh no
Re: Slay Queen Cries Out After Married Man Infected Her With HIV by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
That's why it has been said that obedience is better than sacrifice..I believe many people would have advised her but she turn a blind eye to their words. That's what the lust for material things do cause to people...make she carry her cross na

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Philippines Beauty War Breaks Out On Facebook / Video Of How A Woman Made Love To Her Brother Unknowingly / Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.