Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (88503 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Groovenaija360(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
A Nigerian Lady, Okechukwu Ella Eggovin A.KA ADADICK, who cannot longer control how much she desires to have sex with Popular Instagram Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi, who she alleged has a big Joystick has cried out On Social media.

The Slayqueen shared her personal feelings and desire to have Hushpuppi in a public social media Group and she wrote:

Dear Hushpuppi pls we're you pls come to enugu or i will come to were eve u are i will like to Bleep your big dick before i marry#ADADICK

She has been Blasted By Nigerians who feel disgusted by her post.

See Photos & Reactions below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/i-want-to-have-s_x-with-hushpuppi-before-getting-married-slay-queen/

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Groovenaija360(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
shocked

1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by LuciferAdvocate(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
This bag of poo. hahahaha.
She looks like Buhari Daura cow dungs though.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
See her God NOSE the best nose sefangry
Na money she wants I tell you
Some girls are just complicated mumus.
Trying to understand girls will only make you go crackers

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Seek ye first the kingdom of money and every other woman shall be added unto you.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by anochuko01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
As long as youre ready to dash him your pant. You still get small destiny

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by kushercain: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
See head like phallus
Congrats to her future hubby

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Speedyconnect15: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Slay queens shaa.

Btw that's shoprite enugu true true.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by donstan18: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
In this generation; It's very difficult to train up a daughter.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Auladimeji2: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gorgeous Igbo girl.If you know you knowcheesy

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Common sense is miles away from this girl 100%

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Gorgeous Igbo girl.If you know you knowcheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by marvin906(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
so this is the thing one nigga wan carry go alter..
rubbish
hoe in disguise everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Zico5(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
All ungodliness start and end in that side of the Niger river. I wonder where morality has gone. The kind of training they are giving wards there is absurd. I spit on u lady.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Chipink(f): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
shocked
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by nnamanirr: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Akpa amu grin
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tallesty1:
Seek ye first the kingdom of money and every other woman shall be added unto you.
Minors women with brain

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Caseless: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by ComeAndobo: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cant stop you from having an ambition.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
sad Female goat's' are beta pass dis one.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by idonhammer: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Women of nowadays are very irritating...Who do una this thing? Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019

Dear Hushpuppi pls we're you pls come to enugu or i will come to were eve u are i will like to Bleep your big dick before i marry#ADADICK

No punctuation marks?angry

F-ugly English from a smeagwol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by FuckThaMod: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Most of our naija girls useless
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fat thing
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Itulah(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kindly repost or share till it gets to Hushpuppi Nonsense undecided
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
This dirty thing?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by RexTramadol1: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Omo abimpabe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute slay queen indeed. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.