Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo (2576 Views)

Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Islie: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pastor docked for abducting, sleeping with married woman

Posted By: Osagie Otabor

A 34-year old Pastor of the Global Influence Ministry, Mr. Joseph Igwemoh, has been arraigned before an Oredo Magistrate Court for alleged abduction and having carnal knowledge of a married woman identified as Stella George.

The woman is said to be a chorister in his church and it was Pastor Igwemon that wedded her to her husband, Mr. Paul Nosakhare.

Pastor Igwemon who was arraigned on charges bothering on abduction and act likely to cause breach of peace was accused of sleeping with Stella inside his church.

Read Also:Pastor docked for abducting and sleeping with married woman
He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

According to the charges, “That you Pastor Joseph Igwemon on the 15th day of October, 2018 at about 1200 hours in your church, Global Influence Ministry at No 16 Owosenj Street, off Mission Road did conduct yourself in a manner likely to cause the breach of peace by having carnal knowledge of one Stella George who is a chorister in your church having wedded her and her husband one Paul Nosakhare and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 249 (d) of the Criminal Code Cap 48 Vol II Laws of the defunct Bendel State of Nigeria 1976 as applicable in Edo State.

“That you Pastor Joseph Igwemon on the same date, time and place in the aforesaid Magisterial district did abduct one Mrs. Stella George by keeping her in your house for months knowing that she is married and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 361 of the Criminal Code Cap 48 Vol II Laws of the defunct Bendel State of Nigeria 1976 as applicable in Edo State.”

Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. Isi Ukhun Iyoha, granted the Pastor bail in the sum of N200, 000 and a surety in like sum who must be again fully employed.

The case was adjourned to November 29, 2018 for definite hearing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/pastor-docked-for-abducting-sleeping-with-married-woman/

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pastors cannot knack married women in peace again
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Babyada447: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by G1STM0RE: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
sad
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
They should hang him high

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Homeboiy: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Not surprised cos in Benin, church plenty pass everything
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
The ones Oyedepo and adeboye secretly do are far worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ipobarethieves: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
sad ipob and mushroom church
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by SantiRAMBO: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Shut up... You just wanna comment cos others are commenting... very soon you'll understand the uselessness of such uselessness.
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ipobarethieves: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
undecided.May ur mouth not ruin ur destiny
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by WinningEleven(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Pastors cannot knack married women in peace again

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
ipobarethieves:
undecided.May ur mouth not ruin ur destiny
That's the reason you haven't progressed in life. Your pastor keeps threatening you with doom and disaster if you speak fowl against him. Then he commands you to empty your pocket and surrender all you have to him else, you will see doom and disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Funny
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by WinningEleven(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
and this one was celebrated when he was born

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by WinningEleven(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That's the reason you haven't progressed in life. Your pastor keeps threatening you with doom and disaster if you speak fowl against him. Then he commands you to empty your pocket and surrender all you have to him else, you will see doom and disaster.
oya recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ipobarethieves: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin grin grin wink sad
ChiefAzubuike:

grin. U are too small.By the time i buy land/build my house,u shud be in primary school. I dnt worship in Winners/RCCG.Oyedepo dnt need ur money(a pathetic poor thing like U)Go and find out beneficiaries of his scholarship since to date..U are too small
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin wink sad grin. U are too small.By the time i buy land/build my house,u shud be in primary school. I dnt worship in Winners/RCCG.Oyedepo dnt need ur money(a pathetic poor thing like U)Go and find out beneficiaries of his scholarship since to date..U are too small

I don't know teenagers who still live with their parents, beg for money online now build houses and buy land.
When I built my own house, your mother had not yet Started her menstruation.

Are you not the same earthworm who goes from thread to thread begging for 3k collateral free loans?
Check the screenshot below and see how your life take pathetic reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by ipobarethieves: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin
ChiefAzubuike:

I don't know teenagers who still live with their parents, beg for money online now build houses and buy land.

Are you not the same earthworm who goes from thread to thread begging for 3k collateral free loans?
grin
ChiefAzubuike:

kid.U display d character of a kid.I dnt exchange banter with my son age mate..Ur generation/ household can neva get to where Oyedepo dey today.Cum to Elephant house,if u nid job.Kid
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Not surprised cos in Benin, church plenty pass everything

na only for benin wey inside one street with 15 houses, 10 na churches

na reigning business for this side.........even all the poster stands for ring road na church posters them carry

na dem lefulefu people dem be

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
and this one was celebrated when he was born

shut up!!!

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin[s]kid.U display d character of a kid.I dnt exchange banter with my son age mate..Ur generation/ household can neva get to where Oyedepo dey today.Cum to Elephant house,if u nid job.Kid[/s]

oga don expose you, instead make you hide your face in shame, you still dey yarn more dust dey use emoji deceive yourself.....

Oyedepo and the likes use una money reach where them dey now, you dey here dey fool yourself

we both know say na you and your generation no go fit ever reach the place wey una carry dem oyedepo and e people go cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

na reigning business for this side.........even all the poster stands for ring road na church posters them carry

i wont counter u on dis cos na the truth u yarncheesy. Every street and kuro kuro corner u must see three or four churches. Church na big business for benin oocheesy. Even abandoned factory buildings dem don convert most to churches sefcheesy.
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Homeboiy: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lol no be lie

billboard and co

see museum, na church poster round am
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ehn na wao. A number of these benin based pastors i dont know why they cant leave married women alone. Na so one wey happen for benin here about 3yrs ago as i hear d story. One married woman arrange go meet her pastor for spiritual counselling then dem come arrange go one hotel to continue the spiritual counselling. Na so d pastor nack d woman sotay im come fuk her to death. Pastor use window escape then the hotel management had to check into d room wen d couple no gree show. Then the hotel management call police after seeing d corpse. Police come interrogate d husband and d husband say na counseling d wife tell am say e dey go do for pastor office. Dat im no know say im wife go hotel with pastor. Police come dey say d husband dey lie and dat na both the husband and pastor plan to murder d woman. See ehn if u are a married man and pastor is too close to ur wife for comfort u better be wary of such a pastor. Some of these pastors its like na married women dem dey like to chop.
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
lefulefu:
i wont counter u on dis cos na the truth u yarncheesy. Every street and kuro kuro corner u must see three or four churches. Church na big business for benin oocheesy. Even abandoned factory buildings dem don convert most to churches sefcheesy.

cheesy cheesy
for benin, church dey go on under mango tree sef...........

All these pastors no just get joy again cheesy
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

na waoh persin cant ask 4 loan in peace againcheesycheesy.
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

lol no be lie

billboard and co

see museum, na church poster round am

i dey tell you bro

and na so most of them get some kind weird names

if their name of church no weird, na the title of their program go get as e be cheesy
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by WinningEleven(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

shut up!!!
guy, stop stalking me angry
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy cheesy
for benin, church dey go on under mango tree sef...........

All these pastors no just get joy again cheesy
dat one no be new tin again for here.na normal tin to see some pastors dey do dhier church under tree or dem use d small frontage of their housecheesy. Dhier own na to fuk married women wey dey attend d church and to exhort money from im members. U go see a pastor wey first dey use leg dey waka after some months e go start to dey wear expensive suits and go buy a ride. E go tell im members na God's grace dey change im life and dat im members no too dey close to God and dats why dem broke. Na few of the pastors here dey do d ministry with their heart. D rest na jus to fleece their memberscheesy.
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i dey tell you bro

and na so most of them get some kind weird names

if their name of church no weird, na the title of their program go get as e be cheesy

Everybody just dey declare himself Bishop or pastor for benin
Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by samysmoothfresh: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
WinningEleven:
guy, stop stalking me angry

shut up!!

Re: Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo by WinningEleven(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

shut up!!
abeg leave me alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Woman Left Child To Die In A Heated Car While Having Sex With Boss -photo / I Dont Understand My Boss / This Green Light Is It Green Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.